What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

Guest webmagine

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shingai

I'm sorry I love You aka MISA

Omg, I'm so in love with this drama. Autumn tale had some PRETTY sad scenes, but it was boring at the end.

Guest webmagine

Autumn In My Heart...I was totally sobbing at the end...

mhhmm. :( agreed.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS!! :D :D

Woo. I think the first one I'm going for is I'm Sorry I Love You.

Seems good ^_^

These would make you cry your heart out and have a cramping headache for sure. Prepare a box of tissues. They're so good that I've watched them over many times and it still gets to me.

1. Let's Go to School Sang Doo

2. I'm Sorry I Love You aka MISA

Runner Up

1. A Love to Kill

2. Autumn in My Heart

• 1 month later...
Guest shakepear

Whn I was younger Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata were the sad ones

but after I watched MISA a.k.a. "I'm sorry I love you",

no ohter drama comes close..

it is a MUST-SEE..and the OST is very nice as well...

and very REALISTIC ACTING for a pretty UNREALISTIC PLOT..

Guest ivy26

Stairway to Heaven...i called in sick the next day, cuz i wasn feeling well. i was so sad and effected. geezzz. aaaaaaa;9

Guest snowflower23

Autumn In My Heart...I was totally sobbing at the end...

I agree. I was crying with Wonbin and SHH :tears: :tears: :tears: . Feel sorry for Won bin cause he was crying his heart out and he still did not get to be together with SHK at the end. SSH at least get to be with SHK in heaven :rolleyes: I think it is one of the most saddest classic love stories ever. This drama was also one of the series that have all of the young good looking cast ever. It can be compare to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet but it is better because it has Wonbin in it :) Man, talking about it, I want to watch it again. It's my 15th times watching the drama and I still love it. Hopefully, Wonbin and SHK will announce their new project soon.

Guest khristine

I cried heaps in Autumn in my Heart and Stairway to Heaven.. but the saddest drama for me would be "What Happened in Bali". I didnt shed a single tear in What Happened in Bali but i find it the saddest.. yeah, im weird.

Archived