Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webmagine

What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

Now I'm curious about this drama. I just took a peek at the final episode a while ago and it seems promising... :blush:

Yes you need to watch it, you won't be dissappointed.

To the "Stairway to heaven" fans, have you guys/gilrs seen "MISA"? I bet you'd change your opinion after watching MISA. :)

To the "Stairway to heaven" fans, have you guys/gilrs seen "MISA"? I bet you'd change your opinion after watching MISA. :)

Lolitaman, I would have to agree with you 1001% :D

IM SORRY I LOVE YOU;

definitelyy. that drama made me cryy so much; even my

sister was startled ! my favorite drama everr (:

a love too kill; was pretty was too.

eventhough there are lots of sad drama i've watched......autumn in my heart is the saddest in my entire life until now......i've watch it 6 times....i cried every time i watch........it's jst so sad!!! and it reallli is awesome!!!

I definitely vote for stairway to heaven, i have never felt so sad after watching any drama in my life.. needless to say i have been a ksw fan eversince...the soundtrack is amazing... i simply loved it...no offence to other korean dramas but i have yet to find one that can beat it.. ( yes i have watched all the popular ones mentioned)

I have to say MISA and What Happened in Bali are sad. The tragedy just keep piling up and there weren't much happy scenes like you see in Autumn of my Heart and Stairways to Heaven (the romance moments). The mood was down the whole time. =I

For me, I have to go with 'Stairway to Heaven' . It's definitely a SAD and TRAGIC ending for me and it took me days too to just recover from the drama. I cried buckets and my eyes were RED for a whole week.

sth - becos of the story itself, being away from your loved one...

sangdoo - lifes is so hard but you have to deal with it

thank you - about the tragic incidents in life

all about eve - the scene where kim so yeon was so guilty on her wrongdoings w/ the man who loved her

ws - meeting you 1st love then losing him

I am currently watching Did We Really Love...down to nine episodes already and I must say that it's climbing fast in my list.

if u have a heart

u will know that stairway to heaven is very sad