What Is The Saddest Korean Drama You've Ever Watched?

Guest webmagine

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mmmlove

Yes you need to watch it, you won't be dissappointed.

To the "Stairway to heaven" fans, have you guys/gilrs seen "MISA"? I bet you'd change your opinion after watching MISA. :)

what is MISA?i want to see that show if its better than sth hehe

------------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind. I didn't realize that MISA is "I'm Sorry, I love You"... I started that show but I couldn't stand the leading guy so I stopped watching it.

For me. I love Autumn In My Heart because I love the little boy and the girl, and also when they grew up. It was pretty romantic. I like Stairway To Heaven but its just so depressing, I remember when I watch that I was literally depress myself because the story was just so tragical.

Guest Ryushasha

Autumn in my heart! I'm actually not the kind of person who will cry when watching a sad drama

BUT I actually shed some tears when I watched this. Definitely the saddest korean drama I have

ever watched!

Guest santa007

Hi ,for me the recent dramas that I've watched so far I would pick 90days time to love, and a little mix of sadness and happiness in Single daddy is in love !

As for the oldest dramas there are quite a numbers that catches my heart till now, just to mention a few here : WLS, STH,MISA,Have we really love?, love letter, the land of wine, fashion70s and many more...

sorry to forget also Piano, The Lawyers, ...War of the roses/ rosy life and Beautiful days too

Guest monaero

I Autumn in My Heart and Winter Sonata. I cried so much that mom banned me from the computer for a month.

Guest kd957

For me, so far it would be Stairways to Heaven, Sad Love Story, Autumn in my Heart and Winter Sonata.

Although the dramas I mentioned and super sad, I think they are so beautifully done and the casts did a great job except for Kim Hee Sun in Sad Love Story (no offence to KHS's fans).

I've not watched MISA and wonder what that is. Will find out more.

Guest phoony

Autumn in my heart was the most nonsense ending story that i had ever watched. Totally non acceptable. If talking about the sad part Stairways to Heaven, i must agreed as few of my members were dead cried while watching except me.

Guest melajame

Winter Sonata

Stairway To Heaven

They've become classics now.. must-watch for any K-drama fan.. :lol:

Guest winwetty

when talking about the saddest drama...

it's always become the most remembered drama ever in my life...

Autumn In My Heart, Stairways to Heaven, MISA, Sang Do, Let's Go To School, Rosy Life and Sad Love Story

I've watched almost all of the drama mention in this threads.. and my list of the saddest are

MISA

DAMO

Sang Doo, lets go to school

Autumn in my heart

(other viewer might see the lovers twisted love makes it one of the saddest story ever, but for me i'm more into the family value.. i just thought that, even thou she not the biological daughter, had been with her for 15years should had made her theirs.. why make her return to her biological family she don't even know.. the most tragic moment was when they left her to migrate overseas... how cud they :fury: )

Runner up:

Stairways to heaven

glass shoe

Guest purpleplush1011

Let's Go to School Sang Doo

I try to avoid watching k-dramas with sad endings. Thanks for this thread! hehe. WHen I saw this DVD of Sangdoo, I didn't reallize it would end so sadly, I thought it would be something light and romantic. Boy, was I wrong! :tears:

Anyhoo, Rain's acting here BLEW ME AWAY!!! wow...!

Guest Greener

I cried to I'm sorry,I love you, A love to kill, Bad Love but i think so I'm sorry,I love you is the saddest korean drama. :tears:

Guest CONSTANCE

1. MISA

2. AUTUMN STORY

3. LETS GO TO SCHOOL, SANGDOO

FREAKING SAD AS HELL! AHHH I CRIED SOO MUCH ;[

• 2 weeks later...
Guest walkrunfly

The only drama that I've ever cried in was "Glass Slippers".

Starring: So Ji Sup and Kim Hyunjoo.

I highly recommend it! It's not recent, it came out in 2002.

But oh gosh, you'll fall in love with each character especially So Ji Sup.

Such a good and very very sad drama.

There are several scenes that made me cry like a baby. SPOILER ALERT:

when Kim hyun joo started to throw up because of her chemotherapy? I think it was because she had cancer and So Ji Sup tried to help her clean it up and she was crying and pushing him away. SOOOOO SAD! And the end is....GAHH!!!!! When he dies! GAH!!!! So sad! Also another sad part is when he tries to let Kim Hyun joo go to her first love and she comes back to him because she actually loved So Ji Sup.

I also think I'm Sorry I Love You was so sad. But I didn't cry. But my heart hurt. LOL.

Starring: So Ji Sup and Im Soo Jung.

Very good drama!

Guest renni72

"Glass Slippers".

Starring: So Ji Sup and Kim Hyunjoo

I cried at So Ji Sup's tragic figure.

I guessed he plays these tragic roles quite well because he played another tragic role in MISA!

Archived