Won Bin And Song Hye Gyo At The Vip Premiere Of "open City"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tlydia

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo are genetic freaks, reminding me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous and seem to have chemistry. If these two ever got together, they would be Korea's most beautiful couple. They would be the Jolie-Pitt of Korea. :) As I was watching the clip, I noticed Song Hye Gyo licking her lips before she saw Won Bin. I also noticed how her face litted up when she saw him. When he greeted her and shook her hands, he looked straight into her eyes and bowed. I hope they get together on or off screen.

Guest krn_lover

oh my, it's been such a long time since i've seen song hyegyo & wonbin together. lol, they seem to be really comfortable around each other though. :)

Guest queenbeans

Reunited, and it feels so good.

LOL! Song HyeKyo is so gorgeous. <_<

Her and WonBin would make such a beautiful couple if they ever got together. LOL!

- J♥

Guest charles0702

bin-kyo!!! bin-kyo!!! i am so happy right now.. i waited for years to see bin-kyo together.. and now that i got to see them together, i am the happiest person.. shk unni looks gorgeous as usual.. and won bin looks handsome as usual. .these two need to get together.. :lol: i love how he holds on to her hand and removes his cap before bowing to her.. :lol: thanx gita sis for making a thread for this..

Reunited, and it feels so good.

LOL! Song HyeKyo is so gorgeous. <_<

Her and WonBin would make such a beautiful couple if they ever got together. LOL!

- J♥

reunited and it feels so good.. agreed.. they would make a beautiful couple if they got together.. :lol:

oh my, it's been such a long time since i've seen song hyegyo & wonbin together. lol, they seem to be really comfortable around each other though. :)

they do seem comfortable around each other.. i was so surprised seeing them together especially since both of them usually stay out of the limelight.. :)

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo are genetic freaks, reminding me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous and seem to have chemistry. If these two ever got together, they would be Korea's most beautiful couple. They would be the Jolie-Pitt of Korea. :) As I was watching the clip, I noticed Song Hye Gyo licking her lips before she saw Won Bin. I also noticed how her face litted up when she saw him. When he greeted her and shook her hands, he looked straight into her eyes and bowed. I hope they get together on or off screen.

haha sis.. agreed.. these two are genetic freaks.. shk unni is one of the most beautiful women in korea and won bin is one of the most gorgeous men in korea.. if these two go together, there would be chaos with the media.. i agree that they are like the angelina and brad of korea.. :blush: they would make the most gorgeous couple..

Guest charles0702

^ haha finnaalyy right? after 8 years we get to see them together at a VIP event :)

yep.. yep.. yep.. 8 years is too long if you ask me :sweatingbullets: but we finally got to see them together sis.. yay.. makes me want to update my blog.. i love how they are so comfortable around each other.. :blush: maybe movie producers can take the hint and have these two collaborate together on a movie.. :blush:

Guest charles0702

isnt shk married ^^ idk....

no shk unni isn't married yet.. she is as single as it gets.. she wants to get married when she is in her 30's.. :)

OMG it would be so hot if they were reall couples ^^ i'll support them..hihi ;D

they got my support.. 100%.. :blush:

Guest loveyunho4ever

aww SONG HYE GYO and WON BIN !! wom i wait for them to be together on the camera again for a long time ago .. FINALLY they are back .

I Wish they could do a movie together .

WON BIN my first love korean actor

Archived