Won Bin And Song Hye Gyo At The Vip Premiere Of "open City"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!! I've waited for this moment! haha For my all time fave couple to be together again. haha It was soooo good to see them even if it was only for a few seconds. Ohhh and that HandHOLDING, it nearly killed me! haha Yes, they are thee best looking couple ever. They need to be in a movie or drama where they end up in the end.

Guest trinity1418

I'm a forever Bi and SHK fan...to me they are so perfect together....however seeing this thread...I wouldn't mind seeing SHK and Won Bin together....you can't deny that they sure do look good together...wow...

Guest ginachan

OMG!! I've waited for this moment! haha For my all time fave couple to be together again. haha It was soooo good to see them even if it was only for a few seconds. Ohhh and that HandHOLDING, it nearly killed me! haha Yes, they are thee best looking couple ever. They need to be in a movie or drama where they end up in the end.

yess I demand another drama or movie...

Guest shk_smarti

I saw the video yesterday and im still in cloud9 :blush: :blush:

Im still jumping infront of my pc everytym i watched the video :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Perfect couple thier beauties complement each other :D :D ... hooorayyyy

ohmy! wonbin! my first korean love! awww autumn in my heart *wipes away happy tears* that was my first k-drama too. i still think song hyegyo is the most beautiful korean actress ive seen.

wonbin and her mosdrf should get together! they'll be like the most gorgeous couple ever! gaaaah.

i miss wonbin. <33333

Guest se7en_sarang

im sorry if im wrong but if im not mistaken, wonbin went out with song hye gyo before. im sure i read about it somewhere.

but anyhoo they're like the hottest couple. huhu

Guest roseltv

They look so compatible. I would love to see them reunite again in a new movie or drama, perhaps WonBin's comback movie :) WonBin looks hot. I miss him T_T

Guest kris_argee

it's nice to see them together again after how many years!

they're my first favorite kdrama stars

oh and i see SHK's mom in AIMH

i hope they'll have another drama together!

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo are genetic freaks, reminding me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous and seem to have chemistry. If these two ever got together, they would be Korea's most beautiful couple. They would be the Jolie-Pitt of Korea. :)

Agreed!! To say they make a beautiful couple is a severe understatement.

And I would personally love them much more than Jolie-Pitt since at least, there wouldn't be a messy scandal should Won Bin and Hyekyo get together!!

Archived