Won Bin And Song Hye Gyo At The Vip Premiere Of "open City"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest charles0702

charles OMG thanks for those hahaha

OMG Im in love with this "couple"

I know SHK looks good with Rain

But nothing can Top SHK-WB if they're together,they will be Korean ULTIMATE COUPLE!!!

they both sooo PERFECT like they just cant look bad or ugly XD give them dirty kinda look they will still be HOT hahaha

hey, no problem.. i am just a big bin -kyo fan.. true, nothing can to shk-wb together.. they would make the ultimate korean couple.. they do seem perfect.. here are a couple of bin-kyo music videos i made awhile back :)

bin-kyo made by other people

Guest disfunktional.

everyone's spazzing when they had like a 2 second interraction lol.

but they are cute together. i love wonbin's hair, reminds me of JJH

charles OH MY GOOOODDD!!!! those are awesome!!!

Hiks now u made me really hoping for them to be together T______T I hope God listen to our pray hahaha

I mean dang isnt their being together in that premiere means sumthing,like maybe they wil be in new film/drama and that's a hint

Guest charles0702

^^^

that is so true.. but when you wait 8 years to see them together, 2 seconds of interaction seems like a long time especially with these two celebrity who hardly seem to be in the spotlight are seen together :lol:

Guest ginachan

THIS clip made my day...I've been waiting for them to finally reunite...and it finally happened...I was shock to see wonbin actually held & shook her hand..I was expecting a bow and that's it...but I guess they're pretty close...AHHH! I'M SOO HAPPY

I need to see more of them together.

2 mins. maybe even less than that is not enough!!

They are trully the best looking couple in SK. IMO

I wanna see them in a drama or at least a cf like together,soon :D

I need to see more of them together.

2 mins. maybe even less than that is not enough!!

They are trully the best looking couple in SK. IMO

I wanna see them in a drama or at least a cf like together,soon :D

me too! after watching the clip over and over again, i'm hungry for more BinKyo :sweatingbullets:

Archived