Won Bin And Song Hye Gyo At The Vip Premiere Of "open City"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanggirlie

song hye gyo and won bin aren't my fave actors nor do i think they are gorgeous but i believe that they definitely have something, some X-Facter, about them.

Guest angel2nyt

i was so happy when i first saw these pics..

its been so long..

its great seeing them together again.. holding hands

hahaha

Guest heartdrops

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo are genetic freaks, reminding me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous and seem to have chemistry. If these two ever got together, they would be Korea's most beautiful couple. They would be the Jolie-Pitt of Korea. :) As I was watching the clip, I noticed Song Hye Gyo licking her lips before she saw Won Bin. I also noticed how her face litted up when she saw him. When he greeted her and shook her hands, he looked straight into her eyes and bowed. I hope they get together on or off screen.

Hahaha totally agree!!

Wonbin and SOng Hye Go!!!

Reunited, and it feels so good.

LOL! Song HyeKyo is so gorgeous. <_<

Her and WonBin would make such a beautiful couple if they ever got together. LOL!

- J♥

hhheeejaaj.....lol....was thinking of the same song toO......HAHA

has it been 8 years already.....can't believe it...soso long!!!!

would be nice too see them in a drama or something together again!!!!

OMG My LONG LOST "LOVEEERRRRRSSS" hahaha I hate when they didnt end up together on Endless Love But the last Pic just made my day NYAAAAAAAAAAA *dies*

OMG I hope this is sum kind of a hint that they will be in a film together or REAL LIFE hahaha

Guest s3rene

Yay!!! They reunited. :wub: One of my favorite couples but I do prefer SSH for SHK. I don't mind Binkyo either. Beautiful couple.

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo are genetic freaks, reminding me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous and seem to have chemistry. If these two ever got together, they would be Korea's most beautiful couple. They would be the Jolie-Pitt of Korea. :) As I was watching the clip, I noticed Song Hye Gyo licking her lips before she saw Won Bin. I also noticed how her face litted up when she saw him. When he greeted her and shook her hands, he looked straight into her eyes and bowed. I hope they get together on or off screen.

OOOW man yeah u rite they will be the "Jolie-Pitt" couple hahaha

Dang they're my fave couple and I hope one day SHK-WB will be together

Im sure they feeling sumthing after long time no see

ooow where's the vid? I wanna see T_____T

Guest charles0702

i love this thread.. i wanted to share my bin-kyo pix.. credits to all my shkers @ shk thread@soompi and won bin thread @ soompi..

Perfect20Couple.jpg

binkyo3eg1.jpg

binkyo2hc6.jpg

autumn3ob2.jpg

binkyo1is3.jpg

wbshk4.jpg

15.jpg

atwb11-1.jpg

wedding.jpg

shkwonbin3vm.jpg

shkwonbin29qj.jpg

WB3.jpg

some awesome photoshop pix.. credits to kaycee sis, susan sis, and everyone else who photoshopped these pix.. warning, they are hot..

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00d4142990d23c7f-.jpg

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00d10a7ba6db8bfa-.jpg

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00d09e5d642fbe2b-.jpg

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00d09e4b92a3be2b-.jpg

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00d09e4b92a1be2b-.jpg

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00d09e5d642dbe2b-.jpg

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00cd9709b64f4cd5-.jpg

6a00d10a7b6cfc8bfa00cd971b80c54cd5-.jpg

OOOW man yeah u rite they will be the "Jolie-Pitt" couple hahaha

Dang they're my fave couple and I hope one day SHK-WB will be together

Im sure they feeling sumthing after long time no see

ooow where's the vid? I wanna see T_____T

here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qLga8ITYE

they too are my favorite couple even though they aren't together.. i wonder if they feel something too.. :blush:

Guest thesassygirl2

hot richard simmons couple right there. daaaayum. hahaha i LOVE the actress shg is with. the one who played her mom. the poor mom. she's such a great actress. and she always looks happy (off screen)

charles OMG thanks for those hahaha

OMG Im in love with this "couple"

I know SHK looks good with Rain

But nothing can Top SHK-WB if they're together,they will be Korean ULTIMATE COUPLE!!!

they both sooo PERFECT like they just cant look bad or ugly XD give them dirty kinda look they will still be HOT hahaha

Archived