Won Bin And Song Hye Gyo At The Vip Premiere Of "open City"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetSerein

they're both soooo beautiful/handsome...Korea's Angelina & Brad. I love my beautiful Song hye GYo & Won BIn is such a cutie. im glad they met eachother again. :D however, i want Song hye gyo to reunite with my handsome Song seung hun. they're perfect for eachother. :D

Guest misspinky

after 8 years, they finally have a lovely moment together, too bad it was so short. i sure hope won bin and song hye kyo will be coupled in a drama soon, if not i hope they can be a real life couple, that would be nice.

Guest s u Z i e

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo are genetic freaks, reminding me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous and seem to have chemistry. If these two ever got together, they would be Korea's most beautiful couple. They would be the Jolie-Pitt of Korea. :) As I was watching the clip, I noticed Song Hye Gyo licking her lips before she saw Won Bin. I also noticed how her face litted up when she saw him. When he greeted her and shook her hands, he looked straight into her eyes and bowed. I hope they get together on or off screen.

so true :]

hope something good happens between them

Guest juma48

I hope there's a reason behind this meeting, maybe they were talking about a new project since the AIMH director was there :) ::crossing my fingers::

^haha i wish it will come true lol. Either they act together in a new project or as a couple in real life that will be great haha....

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Finally, I see my most favorite couple together again. xD

Awh!!! <3 It's been tooooo long. T_T

I'm so happy right now though!!!

I hope they'll star together again, BOTH as the leading role. xD

*crossesfingers*

^ haha finnaalyy right? after 8 years we get to see them together at a VIP event :)

It took them that long be in the same space on a non work related thing(like a drama or movie that they worked on ). I just miss them so much. They really should work together again.

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo are genetic freaks, reminding me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous and seem to have chemistry. If these two ever got together, they would be Korea's most beautiful couple. They would be the Jolie-Pitt of Korea. :) As I was watching the clip, I noticed Song Hye Gyo licking her lips before she saw Won Bin. I also noticed how her face litted up when she saw him. When he greeted her and shook her hands, he looked straight into her eyes and bowed. I hope they get together on or off screen.

Hahah I feel the same! They would be like the MOST popular couple EVER! Heheh okay well a little exaggeration there, but it's true! xb Hahah and yeah I noticed how she licked her lips, it's like the thought, "Won Bin!" Hahahahah lmao. Okay I'm weird. -o-

Guest beloved-shadowqueen

Whoa she is soooo pretty. one of the most beautiful womens I ever seen. Haha its rare for me to admit other girls are pretty.

Archived