Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Great fan art, ElinaG, your friend is very talented! :x

I was planning to watch at least one episode of Queen of the game, but somehow I finished rewatching Happy End instead

Why did I do that? Now I can't take out of my mind some... mmm things, I seam to have a hard time focusing on my work today because of that.

Hi guys! It's me again. I I just wonder what would WY fans think if a love line between WY and Batolu gal is being developed? It seems there are some shippers in the EK thread already... Please don't get me wrong, I know my TH/SN ship is doomed, long time ago. So, I have no problem SN not ending up with my Paeha. Oh, did I mention I do not approve this Batolu gal?

Well, soojun, I think that for now anything is possible. But let's see first what he'll do to her in next episode. Maybe then we'll have already an idea about where it's heading  ;).

Guest anjshin

dear @soojun chinggu, i don't mind WY/JJM going solo or without any partner until the end of the drama than dragging the character to Bisoo, with due respect to the character. I'd rather see him goes Villain all the way to SN which is JJM's forte. the more he's villain like, the more the sex appeal of him overflows. :D :x ;;)

soojun

said: Hi guys! It's me again. I I just wonder what would WY fans think if a love line between WY and Batolu gal is being developed? It seems there are some shippers in the EK thread already... Please don't get me wrong, I know my TH/SN ship is doomed, long time ago. So, I have no problem SN not ending up with my Paeha. Oh, did I mention I do not approve this Batolu gal?

Has anyone tried to set up an account at joojinmo13.com? The first field is “invitation code” and I am wondering if it's by invitation only. Otherwise, what could that mean?

What do I do now?

I came to love JJM through his portrayal of Wang Yoo in Empress Ki.

But now I love him as Jin Ha in Bichunmo much much more. He loves and is loved by a woman who is willing to do everything to be by his side :) In the end, they spent their last breath together.

I love the quiet and calm Jin Ha :)

Guest Ding Lin

Oh!!  Here is a friendly reminder that  links to unofficial sources of the movies and dramas are not allowed in the Smoopi forums due to copyright issues :)! Thank you very much :)

Guest Ding Lin

I was reading some old posts over the Baidu JJM forum....... 

Here is some interesting information that I found and would like to double check the information with you.   Thanks!! 
1) JJM was nominated for the popularity award of the 43th and 44 th Baeksang (2007, 2008)
2) In an analysis of the top box office stars, JJM was ranked 17th in 2009. 
3) Joo was ranked fourth in CNN's South Korea's top actors. 

http://www.hancinema.net/jang-dong-gun-tops-cnn-s-list-of-korea-s-hottest-male-stars-24100.html

Guest anjshin

@Ding Lin : cool,. thank you much for sharing esp the article. i'm so proud of our dear JJM, the comments are marvelous, and what i like most about him is his humble heart, and low profile persona. indeed he's a korean gem. fighthing JJM oppa. =D> =D> >:D<

Guest Ding Lin

Also, here is the link to a message of the Baidu JJM board translating a news article about the BTS of JJM's Salomon Outdoor (JJM was featured in January, 2014).  

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2788147595

This series of photos were shot in New Zealand last summer.   I know many of you do not read Chinese, but the photos are super super great :)!  JJM looked wonderful in the mountains!!  :)    I guess his love for outdoor activities (i.e. fishing)  and the background as an athlete may contribute to his great looks in the photos!!! 

Original Post: Salomon Outdoor F/W BTW
 http://www.outdoornews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=12810

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2788147595... I know many of you do not read Chinese, but the photos are super super great”
Thank you for the link. Google translate does well enough so that we can navigate the site. You are right, the photos are great. Even saw a couple of my old wallpapers there, and that was cool. I also found a couple older ones that I've been looking for. I can't stream the videos though, they end up buffering like crazy but I have to remind myself the site is half way around the world.