Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

1619172_10201308897350784_1534027518_n.j
something to look forward to JJM as WY in episode 29 of empress Ki. :) :) :)
@Ding Lin: you're welcome, i'll try to gather some more for our dear JJM. more love to him.  :-* :-* :-*

@Ding Lin: thank you! You've done great job with updating the thread.

I don't know what's going on, but the number of chinese fans on Baidu JJM board is growing by dozens each day. I'm so happy to see that chinese girls aren't so indifferent to WY's charms after all (I'm saying WY on purpose, because JJM had already a stable fandom there since AFF). 

Guest Ding Lin

Oh! Yes, I am feeling the same way :)!  There are many new fans for WY!!!  Especially, many of them seem to be quite young :)!  I just wish that the production team will acknowledge the fact. Sigh! 

BTW, I was wondering if you saw the news on the Baidu JJM forum.  The JJM fans from the Chinese, Japanese and Korean fan clubs are organizing a set visit.  They have done a fund raise for a catering lunch for the staff and gifts for JJM :)!  Originally, they were planning to visit the set next week.  However, it got postponed. They are still waiting for the final decision from the production team. Anyway, I hope they will send our love to JJM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

meelis said:

I don't know what's going on, but the number of chinese fans on Baidu JJM board is growing by dozens each day. I'm so happy to see that chinese girls aren't so indifferent to WY's charms after all (I'm saying WY on purpose, because JJM had already a stable fandom there since AFF). 

Oh, yes, I saw they were fund raising. Now they're still waiting for an answer from the production team, right?

That visit will be great, I hope they set the day soon. And I hope we'll get enough coverage from fans ;;).

Guest Ding Lin

Yes, everything seems to be chaotic at the moment.  They started to plan the visit in January, but things got pretty chaotic at the moment.  I guess it is not easy to coordinate an event like this. 
We will see :)!

PS: I finally have time to watch Episode 28.  WOW!  I love every scene and the storyline with WY!!!! :)   

meelis said:

Oh, yes, I saw they were fund raising. Now they're still waiting for an answer from the production team, right?

That visit will be great, I hope they set the day soon. And I hope we'll get enough coverage from fans ;;).

I have become addicted to the new OST of Empress Ki. Singer's voice reminds me of JJM's voice and all the way I listen to the song I can imagine him, like the song was written for him. Is it me only?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVbYY1UEVs

Guest anjshin

i wish he will sing that one or song i love you, sang by Junsu just like how i love his voice singing his version of Byul and Ave Maria. :x :\"> >:D<

Guest anjshin

is this what they call the Joo Jin Mo oppa syndrome? 8-> :D :\"> there's no cure but to love more of him. :) then i prefer to love. :x

Guest suwan1430273820

Woahhh !!!! i loveeee his voice !!!! its no surprise though that he can sing so well ; he has such a sexy husky voice; his voice reminds me of the singer for the latest ost....thats why the new ost suits WY sooo well ! its as if JJM sang that song !!!!! hehehe 
Did you guys know that he sang in Frozen Flower as well ?  :x

Guest Ding Lin

I have a question for my WY-SN shipper friends.......
What kind of ending do you like to see in Empress Ki?  
I am hoping an "open" ending which can be interpreted either way by the WY-SN or TH-SN shippers.

I guess SN will end up with TH and WY may have been dead by the last episode, if the writers follow the novel. It was SN's heart that shippers are concerned.  I suspect it was always ambiguous until the end. Personally, I am a big fan of open ending.  I will really love it if it occurs!! :)  

Ding Lin

said: Oh! Yes, I am feeling the same way

:)

!  There are many new fans for WY!!!  Especially, many of them seem to be quite young

:)

!  I just wish that the production team will acknowledge the fact. Sigh! 

BTW, I was wondering if you saw the news on the Baidu JJM forum.  The JJM fans from the Chinese, Japanese and Korean fan clubs are organizing a set visit.  They have done a fund raise for a catering lunch for the staff and gifts for JJM :)!  Originally, they were planning to visit the set next week.  However, it got postponed. They are still waiting for the final decision from the production team. Anyway, I hope they will send our love to JJM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

Guest Ding Lin

@illay~~~
Thank you for the great suggestions!!  :)  I will add those links to the profile!  We have to promote JJM's beautiful voice!!! :) 

suwan

said: Woahhh !!!! i loveeee his voice !!!! its no surprise though that he can sing so well ; he has such a sexy husky voice; his voice reminds me of the singer for the latest ost....thats why the new ost suits WY sooo well ! its as if JJM sang that song !!!!! hehehe 

Did you guys know that he sang in Frozen Flower as well ?  :x

There are actually two versions of the king's song in AFF, one is done by JJM himself, while the other by a professional singer and this second one was featured in the movie.

Guess which version I like the best ;) .

Guest minnie0103

I am waiting for the day when MBC realizes that even though one significant character is separated from the rest, that character has to have some new stills released once in a while. Once every other week will do. I don't demand much. Just some new stills, since the last one was the farewell hug in Episode 21. And yes, I'm talking about the main lead who has been doing an awesome job alone. ;;)
79f0f736afc37931163f6877e9c4b74543a9111c

Photo credit: as labeled

meelis said:

There are actually two versions of the king's song in AFF, one is done by JJM himself, while the other by a professional singer and this second one was featured in the movie.

Guess which version I like the best ;) .