Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

she is so sexy in her mini black dress...... thank you all guys                                                          15095727_10209545995040557_6127248605219125948_n.jpg?oh=19d9854bd682ee09ac0afeaa32b4c831&oe=588DDB7F   15073358_1871913173042886_4153592204305631431_n.jpg?oh=6ba4d5e4075e216c6d977ab6d82ce382&oe=58BE28BB                                   Little fanboy of Song Hye Kyo went up stage to greet her                                                                   credit to owner and weibo

• Like 16

A part of   letter to her fans that she read at today's FM  Yes,  the one with  giving her tissuesSongHyeKyo20thAnniversary                                                                                                                    15094908_1871921463042057_3975276469370272955_n.jpg?oh=8ccb1d98ad2c82a3e7adfce136f62805&oe=58C27C86

credit @ songsong couple fb                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

• Like 13

Song Hye Kyo is the no. 1 trending topic in Sina Weibo right now                                                     ©abigailstarlet                                                                                                                                                                           15032191_1871947793039424_6333723637939130993_n.jpg?oh=4e3b19edc8e62062ee744d504b29c328&oe=58CCF7D7

• Like 10

Friends, I was able to make it to the fan meeting! This just shows, if there is a will, there is a way. SHK is really beautiful. It made my day when SJK and YAI came too .Met some friends all the way from California. Everybody was overwhelm with the outcome of the event. This was a chance of my lifetime for me

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, foresthills said:

Friends, I was able to make it to the fan meeting! This just shows, if there is a will, there is a way. SHK is really beautiful. It made my day when SJK and YAI came too .Met some friends all the way from California. Everybody was overwhelm with the outcome of the event. This was a chance of my lifetime for me

wow dear its good to hear about it i am pretty sure all of you was very happy to meet her in person...

• Like 3

Congratulations, Song Hye Kyo, for a very very very successful fan meet celebrating your 20th year in the business as well as advanced birthday celebration. 

I'm happy ,too ,for all the fans who were able to make it to the fanmeet. You are indeed the luckiest beings this day! The admission was free, the freebies are superb, encounter with the guests& other significant people in SHK's life,++++ yes, the chance to see right there at the moment our girl- you've just made many jealous of this priceless opportunity.

Now  I can't wait for the HDs, videos, testimonials, feedbacks from all those who went! Oh pls let there be official pictures& videos ,too! 

Once again, thank you, SHK! Hyebaragi, job well done! The securities- haha- I know you are significant, too ,here , though I enjoy the fancams! 

This is just for me the best fanmeet I've seen! Looking forward to the next!

• Like 11

I was crying so hard before and after the fanmeeting. Another fan gave me tissues. It was indeed a chance of a lifetime to see her. Like what I've said on my fb account, it was the first fanmeeting I've attended that got me lost for words. It was very warm of her to treat us with some gifts instead of us giving her presents. Yoo Ah In and Song Joongki support her as well and seem really close like brothers. Lucky that I got to see the photo I sent for the fanvideo. She looks just like an angel sent from heaven above and definitely, she acts like one too. Sadly, I couldn't take pictures because of strict security. Indeed, I feel so blessed and grateful right now. Great to see some of you at the fanmeeting!^~^

• Like 19

for sure fans out there in the fanmeet really tried to abide with the rules of strictly no photos/videos , but I cant blame them if they broke this rule , its a once in a lifetime event to capture the beautiful photos of SHK and every memorable moments  , in a way global fans are thankful also to have a glimpse of SHK thru the photos they shared  , she is ever beautiful and gorgeous in her usual black and white outfits ! yaay its all over IG /SNS , hope hyebaragi and the rest of the organizers wont be upset about this and wish they can share the official photos/videos of this event!  love to SHK happy smile! it is indeed a super successful fanmeet though attended mostly by women , there are fanboys too and even kids lining up !  happy for you foresthills you made it to SHKs fanmeet , for sure you are in awe with her beauty, how I wish I push thru my trip there eventhough I wasn't the lucky one in getting the ticket! how lucky you are also hazeline cheng to be able to attend her fanmeet , though I was able to see her in person thrice already yet I still wanted then to attend her fanmeet coz its a different event and a super memorable one !

just love to see SHK this happy!

credit:as labeled 

• Like 13

to all the chinngus who have the opportunity @twtwb @hazeline cheng @foresthills and others.to witness and be Our dear HyeKyo up close and personal indeed it would a chance of a life time...we will be happy looking forward reading for your each personal account of today's event..have a safe trip back home..

I can't blame those fans who broke the rules of no photography during the events..well as the saying goes "In every rule there is always an exception", and thanks to them it give us and those unfortunately didn't have the chance to be at today's Fan meet the chance to have some glimpse and idea on what was happening during the event.. and that's effort's make us happy and be with them with spirit as a fan of Song HyeKyo..

thank you everyone for sharing updates...Hoping that the Official event organizer would be generous to share the official videos of today Fan Meeting..let cross our fingers for that to happen...

• Like 14

http://weibo.com/tv/v/EhpmuCszm?fid=1034:04629f5722f2641a1f734d7e4e2f8bce

-------Song Zhongji Yoo Ah-in Qi stays Kyo will meet November 13(Day) 16:37

bkn-20161113163714829-1113_00862_001_01p.jpg?20161113172124

Song Zhongji (left) and Yoo Ah-in (left and right) also appeared Supporter Song Hye Kyo meeting.
[On.cc East Network newsletter] year with drama "Endless Love" rushed host of Han Song Hye Kyo, today afternoon meeting will be the 20th anniversary of his debut in Seoul Samsung-dong, with fans celebrating together, and cooperation with Kyo Oratorio "sun's seed" and rumored Song Zhongji and Yoo Ah-in their circle of friends also appeared as a guest. 

Song Zhongji Song Hye Kyo has been standing on the side, after the two had sat with a sofa, Yoo Ah-in is sitting alone on the sofa next to another. SHK represents usually drink soju when together with Song Zhongji, while Yoo Ah-in, together with the more champagne. Then "Double Song" fit singing "The Sun" episode "Always", and look at each other halfway in hand to thank the fans to join in, even a tacit agreement. Song Zhongji and Yoo Ah-in on departure did not forget to thank Song Hye Kyo. Thereafter SHK made for her fans to see the 20th anniversary of the movie, when read the letter to her fans can not help but moved to tears, Song Zhongji and handed him a tissue site that is returning to her, and stepped back silently watching her, performance is very heart-warming.

bkn-20161113163714829-1113_00862_001_02p.jpg?20161113172124

Song Zhongji (middle) and Yoo Ah-in (below right) also appeared Supporter Song Hye Kyo meeting.

Song Joong Ki wear mask, his chin's injured while filming Battleship Island :mask:

(Exclusive) Song Zhongji HE Joe sister debut 20 years on stage to share the joy lucky pink table

2016/11/13 19:10
  •  
  •  

phpiYJTNv.jpg

Song Hye Kyo (second from left) hosted today the 20th anniversary of his debut birthday cum fan meeting, Friends Song Zhongji (left), Yoo Ah-in (right) is also a surprise appearance. (Readers)

[Reporter Chen Yan / roundup] "Joe sister" Kyo this afternoon held his debut 20th anniversary fan meeting cum birthday, "Screen boyfriend" Song Zhongji and fellow friends Yoo Ah-in suddenly to the guest of honor surprise debut in Seoul, so that the audience of fans suddenly cheers thunderous, Joe sister since his debut in 2005, the 10th anniversary fan meeting, held again after a lapse of 10 years, fans will be met, in order to repay the support of her fans, but also their own money to pay for green fees and the cost of activities to entertain the fans free admission and 1000 she rejoice.

php4d4QAB.jpg

Song Zhongji (left), Yoo Ah-in (the right) The second half surprise debut at the event, even behind a friend Kyo (second from left). (Readers)

According to newspaper readers pointed out that today's activity status, Joe is not only generous sister today to prepare for the 1000 fans admission ceremony, including her endorsement of skin care products and fragrance candles, and specially lottery lucky fans on stage to play the game, giving her endorsement hair dryer, one of the lucky ones but also includes the name of the fans from Taiwan. And "Song double" since late last month after the "2016 Korean Popular Culture and Art Award" sweet fit again, but also to many fans address him "good move"!

phpSt3bqz.jpg

Fans came from Taiwan and Song Hye Kyo lucky to play the game and get a gift SHK specially prepared. (Readers)phpCeEWR1.jpg

Joe sister generous admission for the 1000 fans ready to participate in the ceremony, including her endorsement of skin care products and fragrance candles. (Readers)

---CLOSED, http://star.dzyule.com/, SHK TOP 5

HK news, DYSON hair dryer

SHK artifact with hair to create a natural curly hair
November 11 (V) 15:56
bt_TT.png bt_share.png
bkn-20161111155601199-1111_00862_001_01p.jpg?20161111161220

Haojing Wai.

[On.cc East the Network newsletter] Song Hye Kyo Korean Temperament Beauty Salons artifact to shoot A Promotional Video to Disclose Their Hair Tips. Of As We All know, IS Famous for Natural Beauty Song Hye Kyo NO Additives, SO SHE IS ON focused at The More maintenance, she likes to create a natural hair style to make the hair supple tuyeres become fluffy, creating more than natural beauty of the state, and not leave the hair becomes dry welding, and thus appears more light to shine!

That was eloquence to the max, twtwb! Thank you!

I believe that ENDLESS LOVE AND SUPPORT are the greatest GIFTS a WONDERFUL and  SELFLESS

human being like SONG HYE KYO could ever ask for from her fans!!! Nothing fancy!

@hazeline cheng and @forresthills and to those who made it to the event, thank you for allocating a portion'of your time

to our Song Hye Kyo and for sharing your experience with the rest of us! Thank you to all the fans who in one way

or another were able to snatch a pic or two and shared them with us!

Thanks everyone!

Next stop, BIRTHDAY BASH! : 7up

• Like 5

-some of SHK's Vietnamese Fan's account post=report=share their own opinion at FM=interesting[Part 1+ Part2] but translate to English by google, not smooth! Then wait for the good one!:blink:. And some of reports from media but they use all photos and video as we see .......

-SHK's FM, on TV's report

[FM, One of the most answer that waiting from SHK, her next project: many offers but SHK's still not decide between drama or movie:crazy:

Self, favor small screen, TV,  but if for SHK's career,  is movie better for her? No idea:mask:

-----------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER 13, 2016

Fans can’t wait to see actress Song Hye-kyo in her next big role. After Descendants of the Sun, the hallyu star has made it clear that she wants her next role to be more meaningful.

A part of #송혀교's letter to her fans that she read at today's FM ????Yes, the one with #송중기 giving her tissues)????#SongHyeKyo20thAnniversary pic.twitter.com/1et1cNt5Kh

— kinderlola. (@kinderlola) November 13, 2016

“Regardless of the success of a drama or film, I will be satisfied if viewers say that my acting skills have progressed and gained more depth. I personally think that it is acceptable if I take a step forward and can act with more diverse expressions and feelings. I don’t usually paint a big picture on what I’ll do in the future. One thing that is clear is that I will do my best in the current place where I am at,” Song Hye-kyo said, according to a report by Inquisitr.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3713790/song-hye-kyo-shares-a-romantic-moment-with-song-joong-ki-during-her-fan-meet-actress-gets-emotional/#D5TVdr2kWxPbCIig.99