Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^yes, thanks cocomhe for the lovely fanarts of TakeKyo.......

freshspring, you too, your work getting better...... practise makes perfect.... kekee.

chloebell, thanks for the sharing the Bazaar's photos.... happy for you.

mieyan, thanks for the updates on "The Crossing" and "That Winter" and the countdown  :D

i'm so envious of fans in japan......... for The One and Gummy to serenade in front of them... WOW!

since filming in Shanghai will end on the 11th...... hopefully Kyo can take a break before the set moves to Taiwan ?

i can see Ww is on the roll  ;;)

shk131022a_zps526b67b0.jpg~original

Thanks everyone for all the updates, comments and beautiful fan arts :-*

@mieyan, thanks so much for uploading all the bts clips and taking the time to translate them ^:)^

November 15 - Drama OST Concert 19:00, November 16 - red carpet and awards ceremony 17:00.  Scheduled to appear: Lee Jun Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Kim So Yeon, Han Ji Hye, Yoon So Yi, etc.  Note: The above list will change due to the time of day, will be subject to change without notice

Source:  Baidu

I really hope this news is true [-O<

Did I read it wrongly???? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

Is it REALLY SHK' unni's name I'm reading??? Or am I just dreaming????8-} 8-} 8-} Is the world going to end???? :-? :-? Will I win a lottery???Or am I just exagerating???lol... :)) ;)) Better not hope for too much.. :( Knowing unni... :-B Aigoo...We can only hope and be happy if it does came true... [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

^ jjeennyy, yeah, we should pray together :))

Hi hi, thanks Kim unnie, putriN unnie and cocomhe dear for nice words :x I posted those pic when it was midnight in my place :D And after that I went to bed.
I planed to make pics of HXM & SHK but all those pics I try making aren't nice :)

Other pics of Laneige Christmas makeup.
601532_589510127751158_229244036_n.jpg

1394432_557791674294379_871376950_n.jpg

JwabsU7jjnlGvVGFfIrmLUUnvajnUjZNsKNTtNeBB5g=s0
Laneige FB of Vietnam & Hongkong

Edit: @cocomhe, sorry for make you mistake. HXM stands for Huang Xiao Ming, he is also costar of Kyo in "The crossing" :)

^ Thanks mieyan for all great infos ^^...Venice Film festival sounds reasonable as it used to be open in September, while Cannes Film festival is in May which might be too early ? the post production needs much more times, i guess and for berlinale seems impossible unless it must be in 2015, I think.

It's already November, only 2 months left for filming the Crossing...times fly and without knowing a word of it, Kyo is done with filming....Aja, aja, Kyo fighting!

Next year will be a busy year for Kyo with the korean movie, the Crossing promotions etc....Chances for Kyo doing a drama seems slim and for some reasons, i feel it might be hard for us to get to see Kyo in dramas in a long long time...maybe it's just me. I hope i am wrong.

freshspring, no worries for the PSed, i am sure we all will appreciate your works :D . I dun know how to do psed and hard to find times to learn it either. Can only rely to all chingus here hehe.

@cocomhe and @freshspring, thanks for the PS pics of Takeshi and Kyo.  They are awesome, yet hilarious at the same time :D

@mieyan, thanks for The Crossing info.  I think right now everyone's curious about the pairings.  There are so many speculations of different pairings that I won't be surprise if it's a love hexagon :P.  I'm still hoping one of the eventual pairings will be Takeshi-Kyo :D

There is news that Chang Chen is going to have a star-studded wedding on November 18 in Taipei, Taiwan.  Some of the invited guests are Wong Kar-wai, Tony Leung, Carina Lau, Ang Lee, Hou Hsiao-Hsien, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhang Ziyi and Shu Qi.  I wonder if Kyo is invited since most of his co-stars and the director from "The Grandmaster" are invited.  I think they should be on friendly terms too because there are so many pics of them together.

chang-chen-tony-leung-song-hye-kyo.jpg
8178dab44aed2e730344615.jpg
korea-entertainment-005.jpg
0521enew03b1.jpg
afa-2008-chang-chen-song-hye-kyo-kpop.jp
song%2Bhye-kyo-Asian%2BFilm%2BAwards-2.j
80279743-taiwanese-actor-chang-chen-and-

Source:  http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/chang-chen-to-have-a-star-studded-wedding

Guest deaborj

shk131022a_zps526b67b0.jpg~original

hi putrin (hope u don't mind if I borrow this pic you posted). :D

> I remember an NG video of WW showing this cute baby pulling Kyo's hair which made Kyo laugh. :D....then the next NG shows the baby putting her little fingers inside her nose....which again brought laughter to Kyo.  ;)) ....and also, this is the baby that did a flying kick (assisted by HB) to Kyo which took her by surprise. hehehe I loved the surprised look on her face as she was not really expecting the kick....very cute.

My fingers are soooooo twisted already in keeping it crossed for Kyo to really grace the red carpet this time. [-O< ....7 days to go.

thanks for the lovely fanarts. ..they are very creative and so fun to see...wish had the same talent as u guys...:D :D :D

Oh thanks @mieyan, @putriN, @freshspring for all updates, yesterday I went to the hair salon and asked for Kyo's hairstyle but they said my face is too round to have this hair-bob style LMAO this made me sad a little :( Good to see all WW reminding pics ^^
And @hclover96since Kyo is a discreet person in relationship, I hope she can join the wedding too. To be honest, I'm more eager for the wedding she become the main character but rather it seems we'll have to wait for the lucky guy :))

Hi, everyone! It has been a while since I posted...I hope you all still remember me!  ;)  And I hope everyone has been doing well and surviving this 'drought' season. I love that despite the barely there news on Kyo, this thread is still moving along with news tidbits, photos, art work, etc. Thank you! I've missed everyone :x
I haven't shared anything at all, but here is just something that I can contribute right now ~ an excerpt from Hye Kyo's book. Enjoy!
Excerpt from Hye Kyo's Time"Reason I want to go Home"Page 174
8994842225_t11.jpeg

The reason I want to go home suddenly is truthfully connected with food.
Since mom's food is quite delicious, there are many times when I really long for the taste of mom's side dishes and kimchi.
Korean food is overwhelmingly my favorite taste, so especially when I go out West (America and Europe), every day is more difficult.
There are times I have the desire to  want to slowly eat the simple menu that mom prepares, like rice and soup and roasted seaweed with kimchi, along with a couple of side dishes.
Home is where mom's food is.
And also, my pretty siblings ( puppies) are at my home.
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net
All original content is property of the author and publisher, Nangman Books

^^ Shanda,thanks a lot for the translation...u were very much missed here...Glad to see you back >:D

And a big Thanks and an even bigger Hug to kim,freshspring,putriN,Shanda,khxy,hclover,mieyan,jjsweeter,jenny,deaborj,stariX,cocomhe,Mextier and all for the wonderful fanarts,news,pics,posts and lots more updates...You guys rock :x

From a chubby adorable toddler to a beautiful woman :x 

kaou.jpg

ent.news

si4e.jpg

sharonwithlove.blogspoT

Shanda, so good to see you sis. Hope you are doing well.

Read this one at dc, The little black jacket exhibition is going to Singapore and it seems Divashim is now in Singapore too. I wonder if we get to see our Kyo in Singapore with Divashim, we used to see Kyo and Divashim at Chanel's events  [-O< . The event is on the 9th and it's tomorrow...and i really have high hope for seeing our dear tomorrow....*calm down, kim, in case you fall hard* keke

15fp.png
Kyo looks like a princess :x
6src.png
dc