Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@michidaa although the gap is not something insurmountable for Kyo's fans, we have to start working on closing the gap by now since there's only five days more left for us to win this thing for our SHK. Even if I am using the VPN in order to continuously vote for SHK, it frustrates me to see her ranking only going down instead of up. GOA may not be a big thing for some of us, especially since we know that the title itself is merely a confirmation of SHK's status in Hallyu world, still it would be a very sweet gift from the fans after all the snobbery from award-giving bodies that our favorite unnie is experiencing right now.

KEEP ON FIGHTING chinggus!!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, miswah1981 said:

@michidaa although the gap is not something insurmountable for Kyo's fans, we have to start working on closing the gap by now since there's only five days more left for us to win this thing for our SHK. Even if I am using the VPN in order to continuously vote for SHK, it frustrates me to see her ranking only going down instead of up. GOA may not be a big thing for some of us, especially since we know that the title itself is merely a confirmation of SHK's status in Hallyu world, still it would be a very sweet gift from the fans after all the snobbery from award-giving bodies that our favorite unnie is experiencing right now.

KEEP ON FIGHTING chinggus!!

Agree with you dear chingu.. we won before and nothing is impossible. Let's vote.. kajaa!

• Like 2

from soompi

Song Hye Kyo Looks Back On Drama “Autumn In My Heart” On 16th Anniversary Of Premiere

Song Hye Kyo Looks Back On Drama “Autumn In My Heart” On 16th Anniversary Of Premiere

It’s amazing how time flies!

On September 18, actress Song Hye Kyo celebrated the sixteenth anniversary of her breakout drama, “Autumn in My Heart.” The drama also starred Song Seung Heon and Won Bin, and premiered on September 18, 2000. It went on to be a huge hit, and is considered one of the first Korean dramas to achieve massive popularity in other Asian countries, acting as one of the pioneers of the “Korean Wave.”

Song Hye Kyo shared screenshots from the drama on her Instagram, with the caption in English, “9.18… It has already been 16 years… Director Seokho Yoon… And Song Seungheon, Wonbin thank you once again!!”

Do you love the drama “Autumn in My Heart”?

Definitely YES! this is SHKs first drama that gain popularity in Asian countries not only in Korea, a well made tragic drama!

• Like 11

guys pls help she is now on 6th place guys full force                                                                                                                                                Ww1116v1.gif                                                                                                                        credit to the rightful owner

• Like 3

i hope we can see her again in red carpet wearing like this......                                                                                                                         song%20hye%20kyo-hong%20kong-1.jpgsong%20hye%20kyo-hong%20kong-3.jpg                                                                                   song+hye+kyo-hong+kong.jpg                                                                                                                       credit to owner

• Like 4

On September 14, 2016 at 11:58 PM, gigivillaceran said:

Park Shi Hoo, "I want to act with Song Hye Kyo"

Talent Park Shi Hoo (38) who celebrated his 10 year anniversary of his debut with his fan club, 'Together with Shi Hoo' on the 2nd at Seoul's Rolling Hall, revealed that the actress he'd most want to work with is Song Hye Kyo. When he was asked the question, Park Shi Hoo carefully thought about his answer before revealing, Song Hye Kyo. He said "Back then I greatly enjoyed watching 'Autumn Tale.' I'd like to act together with Song Hye Kyo." He became bashful and added, "It seems this is the first time I said something like this."

14322731_10209025575910404_298557851678114355046_10209025580230512_4477357150118

credit to owner

GREAT IDEA. 

Park Shi Hoo is a VERY GOOD actor. Few years older than SHK. He excels in Martial Arts, and Kyo has been talking about her desire for an "action movie". Not to mention the "given" - he is VERY GOOD LOOKING too.

His performance in "The Princess Man" with Moon Chae Won won him an award, or maybe two.

• Like 4

I was watching Immortal Song in KBSWorld this weekend it was the OST special. And there were lots of footage used of Dots and other SHG dramas. Makes me miss her alot seeing her other dramas. And this weekend she did a shout out for AIMH. I still rewatch that drama. All for the love of SHG and Wonbin. lol. 

Nice that she treasures and supports her dear friends. Even the 1n2d phone patch made me so happy. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DreamSpinner827 said:

Park Shi Hoo, "I want to act with Song Hye Kyo"

Waiting for .......

His name's in my wish list,  SHK's costar:hushed:

He's  talent celebrity: good acting/chemistry in romantic/sing well/dance well/play music instrument/martial skill......

. 14333757_1688880831430980_61214570378572 14441123_1688881434764253_4563608504709114355585_1688881064764290_4887676945437114433121_1688881358097594_61097709373670                                            ROEM photoshoot...                                                                                                                                                                                                credit to owner

• Like 9