Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi~ Congrats! 8th MNC Drama Awards Daesang winner ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

( bohmi ) let us all pray and cross our fingers. i want her to accept this and prove to the people who dont believe to her craft that she is not a good actress. i know her time will come and recognize her as a versatile actress. Thanks dear welcome back and dear i post you pst to ig, fb and twitter but i credit it thank you so much guys to all updates God Bless You All...

• Love 1

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/                                                             ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡      Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses pls guys vote, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

Song Hye Kyo Shows Support For IU And Upcoming Drama “Hotel Del Luna” With Special Gift

Song Hye Kyo Shows Support For IU And Upcoming Drama “Hotel Del Luna” With Special Gift

Jun 4, 2019
by D. S.kim

Song Hye Kyo has shown her support for IUand the upcoming drama “Hotel del Luna”!

On June 4, a coffee truck company posted photos of a coffee truck that Song Hye Kyo sent to the set of tvN’s upcoming drama “Hotel del Luna.” The caption reads, “Song Hye Kyo, an angel who always takes care of people around her, prepared an unlimited amount of coffee, drinks, and patbingsu (shaved ice with red bean) for IU, staff members, and actors [of ‘Hotel del Luna’], who are working hard until late at night.”

The banners on the food truck read, “Pretty Ji Eun (IU’s given name) and staff members of ‘Hotel del Luna,’ gather strength!!”

Song Hye Kyo’s husband Song Joong Ki revealed in a past interview that Song Hye Kyo enjoys IU’s music. The couple also attended one of IU’s concerts in 2017, which IU talked about during her appearance in “Ask Us Anything.”

IU is currently filming “Hotel del Luna,” which also stars Yeo Jin Goo. The drama is set to premiere sometime in July. Check out a teaser here!

Source  Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1329679wpp/song-hye-kyo-shows-support-for-iu-and-upcoming-drama-hotel-del-luna-with-special-gift

• Like 3

hare youSong Hye Kyo, perfect mimo ... ' Empress of the Empress`                              Enter article 2019.06.04. 11:45 am0004368086_001_20190604114502259.jpg?type=w430_q70View original

[Daily Economy Star Today, Sungjung reporter] 
Song Hye-kyo boasts a perfect and graceful beauty in the campaign video with Chaumet. 
On the 4th, Chaome released a new 'Grace and Character' campaign video with Song Hye Kyo. 
The 'Grace and Character' campaign video includes Asian star Song Hye Kyo and two episodes of Josephine, an iconic muse of Chaumet. 
In the public campaign video, Song Hye-kyo is freely trying to change from a delightful fashion icon to a classy empress through the collections of Josephine Agrete in Chaumet and the Josephine Agret Imperial collection in Chaumet. 
In a scene where Song Hye-kyo has pleasant and sophisticated appeal and casually layered with Josephine Aggregering, she is expressing her own true style and personality through various combinations of fashionable layers. . 
In any cut, Song Hye-kyo's perfect eyebrows, dazzling skin, shining head-up hair, up-to-hair hair, 
This collaboration between Chaumet and Song Hye-kyo is one of the works showing her deep affection for jewelery and jewelery in France, which is the ultimate jeweler craftsmanship and craftsmanship.
In this work, Song Hye Kyo is pleased to present her work as a brand ambassador of Parisian High Jewelery House, which has a long history and tradition, while experiencing the beautiful jewelery of Chaumet and ultimately expressing the sensitivity of modern women full of personality and personality. 
Like Josephine, the eternal muse of Chaumet, Song Hye-kyo shows the progressive and elegant life attitude of the Grace and Character campaign to the public in her personal life as a whole. 
Song Hye-kyo said, "It may be beautiful, but it is difficult to be graceful, and I think it is hard to have a progressive attitude at the same time. I think that you have to have a strong conviction and honesty in order to realize the meaning in grace and enterprising attitude, Grace and Character.Ultimately, "Grace and Character" is passionate, kind, brave and elegant about life. 
Meanwhile, Josephine Agritt and Josephine Agritet Imperial's collections, which were featured in the video of the 'Grace and Characters' campaign with Chaesh with Song Hye Kyo, are available at the national Chaume Boutique. 
sje@mkinternet.com 
Photos provided | Chaome Source Credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004368086

• Like 3

the previous rumor about the finance of UAA is true. YAI is coming back with the movie and ontop 1 naver with this new :). I think the percentage of possibility that Kyo accepts this drama is so high. Let's wait for the good new. Omg, whenever I think about her new drama, I go crazy. Ahihiiiiiii

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Craniata said:

the previous rumor about the finance of UAA is true. YAI is coming back with the movie and ontop 1 naver with this new :). 

I'm sorry may I know what rumor about UAA?if I'm not mistaken mrs park is one of the executive of UAA?or I assumed it wrong:sweatingbullets: just read it somewhere long ago

• Like 1

Just now, redbeanbuns said:

I'm sorry may I know what rumor about UAA?if I'm not mistaken mrs park is one of the executive of UAA?or I assumed it wrong:sweatingbullets: just read it somewhere long ago

this is the rumor that I read on YAI fanclub: " According to analysis of financial statements, to maintain payroll in UAA, YAI needs to comeback soon with Kyo after Hyung Sik joins the military to " nourish company". UAA is just the small company so there must have one or two actors work to guarantee the company have enough money to pay for their staffs. For this reason, YAI comeback with the movie and Kyo has been really active in recent months. Besides, you're right, mrs park is one of the executive of UAA 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2