Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, caileysmiley said:

For GY, why can't you feel it? Don't you like him to work with Kyo in the future? 

I dont feel it, YET. Maybe because Im not too much of a fan of Gong Yoo. But there is a big possibility i’ll change my mind if I see them together. :lol:

• LOL 1

Kolon in the, Song Hye-kyo is shrunk

SNS0004289582_001_20190116084406886.jpg?type=w430

The Kolon Industries FnC division is seeing the female shoes brand 'Schumma Bonnie' as a model. According to the 

Kolon Industries FnC division on January 16, the first batches of 'Full Moon Sneakers' and 'Full Moon Slip On' were all sold. Despite booking sales, the company has exhausted its primary volume in just two weeks since it was sold on December 17 last year. 

"The full-size sneaker promotions that we conducted in December saw the result that the first order was exhausted more than a month earlier than originally planned sales even though it started ahead of the full spring and summer seasons," said Shoukomaboni. It is because of the big effect, and this Diemont sneakers will continue to follow the standard line of Schumma Bonnie and will pay attention to the customers' attention with the new design. " 

Schumma Bonnie will be running the 'Diary sneakers' early bird promotion from 17th to 27th following the full moon series. The promotion is also on sale at Kolon Mall. Diary Moon sneakers give buyers a 30,000 won gift certificate 

Diary sneakers are a new design that can not be seen in the existing Sco Comma Bonnie sneakers, and are characterized by a neat planer material using a neo-plan material. It is an item that can give points to various look with bold incision and sophisticated color combination. Price is 298,000 won. 

The pre-sale items of Diary sneakers will be shipped sequentially from February 7th. 

[Digital News Agency]

---GOOGLE TRANSLATE---

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=009&aid=0004289582

Whoa! Such an effective endorser, happy for Kyo:thumbsup::grin:

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Continue To Progress Their Romance In “Encounter”

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Continue To Progress Their Romance In “Encounter”

Jan 16, 2019
by D. S.kim

Encounter” has released new stills for its upcoming episode!

Last week’s episodes featured Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) taking a courageous step towards Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) when she chose him over the Taegyeong group.

Instead of attending the memorial for Jung Woo Seok (Jang Seung Jo)’s father, Soo Hyun chose to go to dinner with Jin Hyuk’s parents even though it meant that she could be cutting her ties with the Taegyeong group forever.

This intense but sweet scene drew out smiles on audiences’ faces but also raised curiosity as to what will happen to Soo Hyun and her relationship to the Taegyeong group.

In the new stills, Jin Hyuk is holding a camera with a big smile on his face. With his sleeves rolled up, he is also seen looking at photos he has taken with a serious face, and curiosity arises among viewers as to why Jin Hyuk, who works in a public relations department, transforms into a photographer.

20190116131822_1292017_1000_900.jpg

Other stills feature Jin Hyuk holding onto a bouquet of flowers. He hands it over to Soo Hyun and makes viewers wonder if this is his proposal to Soo Hyun. With only four episodes left until the end, the drama draws the public’s attention by hinting at potential marriage.

49937764_393820087856189_633657504376134 50067342_393820097856188_374129195508721

The next episode of “Encounter” will air on January 16 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch up on the latest episode of the drama below!....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1293569wpp/park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyo-continue-progress-romance-encounter

• Like 1

4 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Hahaha I still remember that interview when Kyo said she'll call WB if there's a cockroach comes around!:D I believe Kyo and WB used to be labelmates under Sidus HQ agency. Kyo even attended in WB's movie premiere years ago.

I think Sidus was the big agency those days and all the actors/actresses were part of it. Wonbin  left sidus and formed his own agency called eden9, SHK joined that agency and it was just the two of them which is why fans thought they were dating for many years. I think his wife is now part of the same agency. 

@dukesa1122 you know if you’re really serious about wanting to see Minkyo as a pairing then if the two fandoms are vocal enough on sns it’s very possible. These days writers and agencies seem to cater to demands of fans which is why the secondary lead of goblin are doing another drama together and the couple in Noona who buys me food are also considering doing their next drama together.  Kyo and Lee Minho’s fandoms are huge, if the agencies believe that fans want to see them together then they’ll try their best. 

• LOL 3

@ahdrianaa

do you know that I have just come out from lurking and finally started posting here? :sweat_smile: i didnt expect to be this active here lol but yes. I want MinKyo to happen. I just dont know how and where to start to create enough noise. It will still be down to SHK and LMH if they’ll accept though. We can expect LMH to say yes, but what about SHK?

• Like 1

@dukesa1122 it’s an encouraging sign that she has accepted so many new cf deals. It seems like she wants to be working more, during Dots she didn’t accept any deals. She is now the ambassador for sulwhasoo, icis 8.0, Dyson, suecommabonnie, chaumet, gichancy and I don’t know if she has ever accepted so many deals at the same time. 

• Like 4

@dukesa1122 icis has not posted any new cf with Kyo since May 2018 but since they haven’t announced any new ambassador, it’s my guess that they are still with her. I think minkyo would also be good economic and political pairing, after Thaad there hasn’t been an earth shatteringly huge Hallyu drama. Their pairing could be something that could achieve that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I think Sidus was the big agency those days and all the actors/actresses were part of it. Wonbin  left sidus and formed his own agency called eden9, SHK joined that agency and it was just the two of them which is why fans thought they were dating for many years. I think his wife is now part of the same agency. 

@ahdrianaa Yes you're right Sidus HQ were a big agency that time.There were too many Hallyu stars were part of it. Here's link of celebrities used to belong to the Sidus HQ agency https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHQ_(company)

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 it’s an encouraging sign that she has accepted so many new cf deals. It seems like she wants to be working more, during Dots she didn’t accept any deals. She is now the ambassador for sulwhasoo, icis 8.0, Dyson, suecommabonnie, chaumet, gichancy and I don’t know if she has ever accepted so many deals at the same time. 

@ahdrianaa

That's what I noticed too, she accepted few  cfs such as  Shilla duty free, Dyson and renewal contract extension for ics 8.0 pink mineral water, then she transferred to be the new face of Sulwhasoo and left laneige (same company) Back then, DOTS was a phenomenon in 2016. So it's clearly knew the reason why was because of wedding preparation but presently she's been accepting cf deals since encounter last year! (November):wub: 

• Like 1

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 13January 16, 2019 0 Comments

Original Article: [star news]'Boyfriend' Baek Jiwon, Asks Song Hyekyo To "Break Up With Park Bogum"

0002755356_001_20190116225916161.jpg?type=w540

0002755356_002_20190116225916227.jpg?type=w540

0002755356_003_20190116225916275.jpg?type=w540 
1. +1613, -36 I understand how Jinhyuk-ie's mom feels so the ending felt a lot sadder ㅠㅠ I kept on crying ㅠㅠㅠ
2. +1149, -14 Jinhyuk-ie's heart must hurt a lotㅠㅠ But that's reality ㅠㅠ Since they're a family who lives a normal life, having something special like this happen to them must feel so scary ㅠㅠ
3. +659, -29 Park Bogum's emotionalacting is crazy, Yeonja-ssi's too it was sad
4. +136, -4 When Song Hyekyo cried ㅠㅠ This was the saddest ending ever. Why is she so pretty honestly
5. +129, -7 Song Hyekyo's acting today was jjang jjang jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6.+118, -1 I understand his mom, but how about Jinhyuk-ie's heart ㅠㅠ Park Bogum's emotional acting is really good.
7. +103, -7 3 episodes left, I hate if it's a sad ending ㅠ.ㅠ
8.+44, -1 I cried seeing Hyekyo-ssi crying
9. +30, -3 Why is everyone's acting so good...source credit @https://kkumnetz.blogspot.com/2019/01/drama-boyfriend-ep-13.html?m=1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I think minkyo would also be good economic and political pairing, after Thaad there hasn’t been an earth shatteringly huge Hallyu drama. Their pairing could be something that could achieve that. 

I want MinKyo to happen and I also want Won Bin and SHK to happen. 

I think the latter would make a greater impact.

8 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Kyo deserves all the awards this year just for that last scene today but I’m sure baeksang and aaa will snub her again. 

As always.. I was even really surprised when they finally gave a daesang to her for TWTWB. No award ceremonies are held for TVN though, right?