Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

06f784db.gifWorldsWithinE03KSTvietsub-new2.gifWorldsWithinE03KSTvietsub-new2.gif3804680_o.gifSongHyeGyoInnisfreeCF-new.gifshk1125h.gif                                                                           GODDESS INDEED SONG HYE GYO!                                                                                                         credit to all rightful owner

• Like 4

On 11/19/2016 at 5:08 PM, giegie said:

Hi Restudewi! You could start with the reason you love SHK in the first place which make you apply to be part of her private FM. If you don't mind, you could share your personal experience during SHK FM in Indonesia version and I'll try to translate yours to english version. I'm an indonesian so yes, Indonesia is also my mother language. Hope it'll help

Hi Giegie.. apa kanar?

I tried to write all my experience in my personal blog. Here's the link https://restudewi.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/song-hye-kyo-fan-meeting-part-3/. But I have not finish it yet.. since it will be a long post..

And. feel free to translate it to english.. Thanks you for your help..

have a good day..

Oh. and happy belated birthday to our goddess, Kyo..

• Like 4

Descendants of the Sun 2: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Still KBS’ Priority                                 Descendants of the Sun 2: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Still KBS’ Priority

Descendants of the Sun 2 is a sure hit with the participation of the original team up of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. The two actors will be what viewers will expect to see. They want more of the military drama and the love story of Capt. Yoo Shi-jin and Kang Mo-yeon.                                 

KBS is exhausting all means to bring back the pair to the sequel. At present, there are some odds that seem to make it impossible. However, the network just cannot fail the fans.

According to iTech Post, KBS is planning to push through with the K-drama but with alternate actors. The second lead, Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won’s love story might be featured.

But still, the original actors are the best to continue their story. It seems impossible at present to bring together Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo because of their hectic schedule.

Also Read: Descendants of the Sun 2: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Hint Their Team Up?

If KBS has to go on with Descendants of the Sun 2 without the pair, it has to come up with a more interesting twist to the second lead love story.

SONG JOONG KI AND SONG KYE ATTEND EVENTS TOGETHER

Meanwhile, the Running Man actor and the Full House actress are visible in public lately. The actor surprised Song Hye Kyo when he attended her Fan Meet in celebration of her birthday and her 20th year in the industry.

This coming December, the pair will be attending the 2016 KBS Drama Awards. It will be a grand event for the SongSong fans seeing their idols together. They will surely be the cutest couple that will walk the red carpet.

Park Bo Gum, a friend of the duo, will host the event. He will be representing Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. It will be held at the KBS Hall in Yeouido on Dec. 31.

Hopefully, by that time fans will be able to know whether Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will reprise their roles in Descendants of the Sun 2.

• Like 5

TWTWB HD poster                                                                                                                                                                              15219486_1729908440661552_6027101958528790197_n.jpg?oh=d275880dbc3f2d1dd47d9818b3584d05&oe=58C95FDF           credit @ DC

• Like 11

i miss this couple i hope their is part two of them to collaborate  ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Hear     tumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo1_250.giftumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo5_r1_250.gif                tumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo3_250.giftumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo2_250.gif            tumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo7_r1_250.giftumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo1_r1_250.gif                tumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo4_250.giftumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo2_r1_250.gif                                                                                                     

• Like 8

Song Hye Gyo Deserve To Call Korea Queen Of Drama in my own opinion and she really deserve it!                                              

Song Hye Kyo vs Suzy Bae: Who Deserves To Be Called As The Queen Of Korean Drama Series

15181122_10209667829326338_2500768646488720236_n.jpg?oh=9b8e54e0da3206641135b11923df7c58&oe=58CDB8CA         A lot of Korean Actresses come and go. Most of them weren't able to handle the spotlight properly, or their light burnt out quickly. Being in a business where you are constantly criticized, you must be ready when they are about to throw shade at you.                                                                                                                     

Why Most Korean Actors Fail

There was a notable documentary film  that was released by one of the premier station in Korea that discussed vital reason why actors fail. They were able to open the minds of existing actors and actresses about how to handle their fame. Some of them took that film positively and some of them criticize the film mightily. As much as we want to name drop those actors who failed because of their stupidity, we will leave them alone for their own privacy.

With that said, here are the two most scrutinized Korean actress we have today. They are judged by the public almost every day. However, these two women are very clever in handling such situations. They demonstrate how to be professional and remain calm when the public or media is trying to destroy their image. The two actresses are always compared to each other and right now, we will discuss on who should be tagged as the prime time Queen of Korean Drama Series.

Song Hye-Kyo

Song Hye-Kyo is a seasoned veteran when it comes to Korean Drama Series. She' already 31 years old but still on top of her game. Song Hye-Kyo is the real deal. She made her debut as a young model. She was once a winner of a school uniform model competition. She was 14 at that time. She is a versatile actress and not afraid to reinvent herself.

She started her career as a cute and clumsy student in the SBS hit sitcom "Sunpong Sanbuingwa". She was very optimistic about her role and they way she portrayed it but failed to make a spark among fans. That didn't stop Song Hye-Kyo, she attended multiple workshops to enhance her acting. Then she was called upon to star in KBS2 "Autumn in my Heart". This is her very first break together will Song Seung-Heon.

She was also recognized with her other Drama Series such as All in, Full House, World Within and That Winter, the winter blows. Then comes, Descendants of the Sun. Arguably the biggest and most popular Drama TV Series she ever made. Descendants of the Sun or commonly known as DOTS received worldwide recognition. In this series, Song Hye-Kyo and Song Joong-Ki developed an off script romance.

Suzy Bae or Suzy

Member of the girl group Miss A, Suzy Bae stormed the Drama TV series. Although she was known for singing and dancing, she showed us that she can do more. She might have started late with regards to her acting career but she is one of the best right now. Suzy Bae already received countless awards like Song Hye-Kyo and right now she wants to add more.

She is fearless as explained by her co-stars. She has the right attitude to stay and excel in the business for a long time.Suzy Bae was once tagged as the younger version of Song Hye-Kyo. Their resemblance is uncanny. Suzy made the headlines when apparently she was dating one of the premier leading actors in Korea, Lee Min Ho.

As of the moment, there are a lot of talks about them getting married. But the way I see it is, they are just taking their time prior to calling it. She already explained before that she is not rushing to make vows as she saw other relationship ruined due to peer pressure. So who is the best among the two? I'll let the fans decide.

• Like 4

welcome Chellsee to SHK thread! hope we can have updates soon on SHKs IG, CFs , and future projects! I guess for now we'll just have to be patient  and it looks like there will still be more surprises in store for us before year ends!

looking forward for this on 12.02.2016 , another version of SHKs Dyson hairdryer CF with her adorable puppy!

credit:as labeled

• Like 4

something to look forward to this 12.02, Dyson CF

1480306720_5354_zps8m9mwqhk.gif

1480306720_5355_zpsc9idijau.gif

1480306720_5356_zpsanqkja6i.gif

1480306721_5357_zpsn9oru69v.gif

credit:DC

more in store for SHK fans this December - release of DoTs DVD  and KBS red carpet /awards night. hope her photoshoot then in Europe will be release soon also be it in magazine cover/spread or new photoessay book!

1480306720_5353_zps3twigurg.gif

credit:DC

• Like 14

---:confused: Then focus SHK's future's projects at Korea! Hollywood? not think so:expressionless: Hopelly, BAN, in short time only

https://www.soompi.com/2016/11/20/china-ban-korean-entertainment-retaliation-missile-defense-system/

http://officiallykmusic.com/china-issues-official-ban-korean-entertainment/

---Happy DOTS's very successful Korean drama in China. Feeling....everything about winner ASIAN GODDESS 2016, SHK, will be 'held'(photoshoot, magazines, news....):crazy:

---Birthday Celebration pass and waiting for SHK's new activities. Hopelly she will attend KBS Awards event .....              

http://officiallykmusic.com/song-hye-kyo-reunites-song-joong-ki-birthday-celebration/

5-seconds-of-summer-target-exclusive-album

Song Hye Kyo Reunites With Song Joong-Ki For Birthday Celebration!

To commemorate her 20 years in the acting industry, as well as her 35th birthday, Song Hye Kyoheld a fan meet to celebrate. On November 13th, fans and friends of the beloved actress gathered at Coex Auditorium in Seoul to partake in the festivities. Along with Hye Kyo’s good friend Yoo Ah In, fans were treated with a Song-Song couple reunion.

The ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ heartthrob Song Joong-ki surprised fans, for the news of his appearance was not mentioned beforehand. The two were dressed in matching black outfits, and performed a duet of the OST from their show, ‘Always’.  Joong-ki then gave the stage back to Hye Kyo, and she continued her fan meet.

Things became even sweeter when a fan letter addressed to Hye Kyo made her cry, causing Joong-ki to come to her rescue with a tissue. This act moved the audience, showing them that his ‘Descendants of the Sun’ character and his own, are more alike than not. Song Hye Kyo had nearly 1,000 fans at her fan meet. While the couple have never confirmed a romantic relationship, fans are still happy to see that Song-Song couple still interact, giving fans hope that maybe one day love will blossom for the close friends.

5-seconds-of-summer-target-exclusive-album

Were you excited to see the beloved Song-Song couple together once again? Let us know in the comments below!

To keep up with all the latest K-Entertainment news, be sure to follow Officially KMUSIC!

Source: IBT | Youtube

2 hours ago, RoseS said:

:confused: Then focus SHK's future's projects at Korea! Hollywood? not think so:expressionless: 

https://www.soompi.com/2016/11/20/china-ban-korean-entertainment-retaliation-missile-defense-system/

i hope dear that issue will be resolve soon and we have a peace on our heart and resolve all the problems of the world in the spirits of this coming yuletide season

guys pls let us help our SSCP to win in  all poll pls! 

• Like 1

----DYSON, SHK-Taiwan

http://www.dyson.tw/song

-----Yes, it's absolutely right, SHK need to stay with screen as long as[Bride SHK?:wink:]

credit to owner, 宋慧喬 Song Hye-kyo Taiwan Fans Club added a new photo to the album: 新聞照、採訪照.
1 hr · 

161129 韓網新聞

29日放送的MBC電台綜藝 『黃金漁場之Radio Star』,韓國第一代超人氣男團GOD成員孫浩英提到了演藝界有名的私人組織 「乾電池(健康健全,永遠像電池一樣充滿能量)派」。該私人小團體由7人組成:宋慧喬、李真、成宥利、玉珠賢、趙茹珍、朴藝珍、孫浩英,最晚也要11點之前回家是該派聚會時有趣的守則之一。在提到好友宋慧喬時,孫浩英表達了希望她作為女演員一直活躍下去的真誠祝福。

補充:喬妹跟Fin.K.L還有GOD關係特好,GOD隊長朴俊亨不久前還爆料喬妹以前去他們宿舍玩,GOD成員馬上各種收拾打扮整理房間, GOD裏面孫浩英應該和喬妹最熟,喬妹以前經常和他還有其他幾個朋友一起聚餐,一伙人還一起放煙花、去美國旅遊,孫還參加過《波浪預報》VIP試映……雖然近些年因為各自的工作關係,喬妹跟老朋友們檯面上的交集沒有早期那麼多,但相信大家的感情一直都在,喬妹今年一整年沒什麼工作肯定和很多許久不見的老朋友都見了 (參見今年9.20喬妹去聽玉珠鉉歐尼的音樂劇sweeney todd)。

...See More
161129 Korean network news
29th giveaway mbc radio arts " Gold Fish Radio Star " of the republic of Korea, the generation of the popular male members of the mission God sun hao ying refers to the performing arts sector famous private organizations " Dry Batteries (Health sound, forever young as like a battery Energy) ". the private small groups comprising 7: song hye-Kyo, Lee, really into yu-RI, Ock Joo-Hyun, Zhao Ru Jin, park ye-Jin, Sun Hao Ying, most is 11 Before going home is the pie party code at one of the fun. In reference to friends song hye-Kyo, Sun Hao Ying expressed the hope that she as an actress has been active and sincere blessings continue.
Add: Joe sister with fin.k.l also has a good relationship with God, God Captain Park joon hyung recently also wiz joe sister before they go to play quarters, God immediately pack members of various dress up housekeeping, God inside sun hao ying should and Joe sister most Cooked, Joe sister used to and he also has several other friends dinner, a group of people with fireworks, go to the American tourist, sun also attended the waves forecasting the VIP preview...... although in recent years because of their respective Working relationship, friend with old friends at the intersection of Mesa early not so much, but I believe we all feel sad always happy this year, a whole year nothing work and certainly haven't seen in a lot of old friends are met (see this year 9.20 Joe sister to listen ock joo-Hyun Ernie Musical Sweeney Todd).
Last year when forwarding, please specify the source last year
News Source: http://t.cn/RfH4LKk
Translation & add via "song hye-kyo around"
#Song Hye-kyo #songhyegyo #songhyekyo #descendants of the sun
#Blue love births #fullerhouse #that winter, the wind blows

Image may contain: 6 people

· 

photo update of Dyson Hairdryer with SHK and her puppy, she is always gorgeous and super beautiful!

from Dispatch Korea

“꽃미모 휘날리며”…송혜교, 수수한 일상 "I love you" ... (thru google trans)

20161130112442_1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo, a mundane daily life [Dispatch = Kim Hee Kyung] How about the actress Song Hye-kyo's everyday life? Dyson, a UK household appliance brand, unveiled a teaser video on its official SNS on Monday.

In the video, Song Hye-kyo was accepted. I dried my hair with a natural look. It was perfect for neat makeup.

A friend dog "Nana" also appeared. Song Hye - kyo shook hands with 'Nana'. "Then I'll see you again next time," he said, expecting a second teaser.

Song Hye-gyo is currently reviewing her next film.

20161130112457_2.jpg

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/615926

• Like 12