Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

countdown on Song Hye Gyo's Birthday 01 day to go !                                        

14915636_10209607869267374_2646517894554220083_n.jpg?oh=58f5126ca0b4e53ba9ebc3cf206934a5&oe=58D398B915181694_10209607870187397_7958991156961244772_n.jpg?oh=a0343a72b265c00da020f10ba4980e43&oe=58BC260B 15078666_10209607870787412_6989915400955526781_n.jpg?oh=47c6906f3946af17584593e678fd1fc2&oe=58CDF28A                        Birthday-Celebration-moving-gif-animatio              001.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                24830wall.gif                                                                                         

• Like 5

from IBTimes Singapore  - D-I for SHKs Birthday

Song Hye Kyo 35th birthday: Candid photos of Descendant of the Sun actress

• November 20, 2016 17:07 SGT
    By Simi John
Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo will celebrate 35th birthday on 22 November

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo will celebrate 35th birthday on 22 November. The Descendants of the Sun actress won fans hearts after playing the role of a doctor named Kang Mo-Yeon in the series.

Apart from being a successful actress, Hye Kyo is known to have a generous heart. To commemorate the National Liberation Day of Korea on 15 August, the Daegu born actress in collaboration with professor Seo Kyung Deok of Sungshin Women's University, donated a total of 10,000 brochures to the Ultoro Village in Japan.

"Whenever I travel for work or leisure, I see brochures in Chinese and Japanese at various archaeological sites and museums, but no Korean brochures. I get very sad and disappointed by that. It also harms my pride as a citizen of Korea," the actress told Allkpop.

Meanwhile, at the 11th Seoul International Drama Awards held on 8 September, Song Joong Ki revealed Hye Kyo sent a coffee truck to the set of his upcoming movie, Battleship Island. He said: "She not only sent a coffee truck, she sent a snack truck too. She's the best partner."

On the event of her birthday, IBTimes Singapore has hand-picked top photos of Song Hye Kyo.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/song-hye-kyo-35th-birthday-candid-photos-descendant-sun-actress-4849

other k stars using SHKs endorsed Dyson hairdryer

credit:as labeled

SHK for Shilla Duty Free

credit:as labeled

thanks RoseS for the info, we'll just have to wait for the release of DoTs DVD by December!

• Like 8

With each passing day, you bloom beautifully with grace and finesse. That is because you share your blessings of love with those around you! Wishing you an abundance of the best things in this world and the fulfilment of your heart’s desires.  A life with no regrets is a life well-lived. Even if it scares you, dare to follow the path of your dreams. A strong and brilliant girl like you can conquer anything. I sent an angel to my special girl to carry my   wishes of health, wealth and love.Happy birthday my dear Song Hye Gyo!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              d397bfa9gw1f0juoir3lrg20c806wnpd.gifd397bfa9gw1f0juok63vbg20c806whdt.gif                                                                                                                                                                  d397bfa9gw1f0juoojnp2g20c806w7wh.gif 005y8mXejw1f0jw9v78alg30c806whdm.gif

• Like 6

Birthday2_zpsffgxc3ye.jpg

Special Day, Special Person, Special celebration.

May the Almighty grant every wish you have, infinite happiness, good health and lots of love.

You are indeed blessed...with fans who are behind you, from all walks of life, from the young to the old...

all wishing and praying the very best that this world can offer.

Happy Birthday Hye Kyo Song!!!

• Like 15

birthday4_zpstbnhhx9y.jpg

Birthday3_zpswbx2awnk.jpg

birthday1_zpsjz3pylgc.jpg

Happy Birthday Song Hye Kyo, the most beautiful actress in Asia, most compassionate, most versatile actress.

May you birthday and everyday be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love, and the sharing of good cheers. 

• Like 17