Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Annyeong @bohmi wow that tweet, she does hate our beauty, how can you-know-who become our you-know-what?

Wow bohmi, it looks like great movie... Really hope SHK get the offer, please God, I want to see her in a movie, my greed has no limit.:D

@dukesa1122 I miss that post, can sugarbunnies write it here too?  Yes I want to see the bts.

I have cut my hair like that, if I remember I always cut my hair like kyo's. When she was in ww, dots and encounter minus bangs.

How can seeing a ring makes my heart flutter, really. Can't wait for tonight.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@bohmi hmm sound interesting for me..the plot of the story seems dark n heavy..this kind of story never been tackle by SHK I think..but yes,I think its quite impossible for her..

But sound interesting if she can act in a movie like ocean eight..all of the cast was women..sounds great..

Spoiler

@krisan yes we got 2 warnings already..very sad indeed..but rather been shut down temporarily we should 'follow' them right now..

• Like 2

I want SHK to do a movie with no leading man. Much like Sandra Bullocks, bird box minus the boyfriend. I want her to shine. I want her to be casted in a role like Girl, Interrupted that gave Angelina Jolie the best actress Oscar Awards. I want to see her act like a crazy woman. I want her to be a protagonist and antagonist at the same time. I want something like that for her. I wish KEnt has those kinds of stories for female actresses.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Lets just move on guys. Even if it was deleted here, it’s being shared in other sns. :)

@sugarbunnee‘s post:

Spoiler

SHK Skating CF:

Spoiler

• Like 5

1 hour ago, krisan said:

Annyeong @bohmi wow that tweet, she does hate our beauty, how can you-know-who become our you-know-what?

Reveal hidden contents

We got another warning from others mods, seems that the mods support each other without realizing whether is it bias or not, I start feeling uncomfortable there now. Is there any shk fans as mod out there? Look this unfairness.

Wow bohmi, it looks like great movie... Really hope SHK get the offer, please God, I want to see her in a movie, my greed has no limit.:D

@dukesa1122 I miss that post, can sugarbunnies write it here too?  Yes I want to see the bts.

I have cut my hair like that, if I remember I always cut my hair like kyo's. When she was in ww, dots and encounter minus bangs.

How can seeing a ring makes my heart flutter, really. Can't wait for tonight.

About your hidden content: if you don't follow simple rules, you get a warning. As I understand it, you've been asked to follow the rules multiple times now. Had I still been a mod, you would've received a ban by now. I don't deal with people like you, I end them.

Of course mods band together. They all follow the same rules so the outcome is always the same: you break them, each mod will judge in the same manner. Those same rules apply to you so start adhering to them or be ready for my temporary comeback.

As a small side note: I am a fan of Song Hye Kyo. 

• Like 1

ah, luckily i will only be here until the drama is over and then back on my hiatus until kyo's next drama...this is exhauting :sweatingbullets: 

I am happy whatever kyo choose to do as long as she is happy...

Happy watching chingus

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

@krisan just explained it already checked your notification!

@utkim sad to hear that! :tears:

@bohmi hello and nice to see you back here. If Kyo continue to take another project particular in a movie, that would be good news for us but if she takes hiatus from the limelight after Encounter and other work commitments, it's no big deal to me because it's time for Kyo to have  a babies!! :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@krisan hug hug , it’s ok chingu, it’s not like the end of the world :)

i just finally realize why it’s fine not being here though I love kyo this much. Yep. I’m done with my postings. See ya.

I hope kyo can have a good rest after the drama.  

• Like 7

Watch: Park Bo Gum Sings A Sweet Serenade To Song Hye Kyo In “Encounter”

Watch: Park Bo Gum Sings A Sweet Serenade To Song Hye Kyo In “Encounter”

Jan 10, 2019
by J. K

Park Bo Gum made many hearts flutter with his performance in the latest episode of “Encounter”!

The actor is currently starring as Kim Jin Hyuk in the tvN drama, with Song Hye Kyo playing his girlfriend Cha Soo Hyun.

In episode 11 that aired on January 9, Cha Soo Hyun woke up in the morning feeling embarrassed as she relived flashbacks of what she’d done the night before while drunk, when she hadn’t been able to control her feelings of love and affection for Kim Jin Hyuk. She had lovingly fed him and raved about all his handsome features before landing a kiss on his lips, which made him laugh. He smiled at her fondly after getting her in the car to drive her home, despite her protests.

As she sat on her bed looking mortified the next morning, her phone rang and she saw that it was Kim Jin Hyuk. She briefly steeled herself for the call before picking up and asking him, “Did you get home alright last night?”

In lieu of an answer, Kim Jin Hyuk began singing Kim Dong Ryul’s song “Drunken Truth.” In the lyrics to the song, the singer makes a drunken love confession, as the alcohol is acting as their liquid courage to say something they’d always wanted to say.

When he paused to hear her reaction, Cha Soo Hyun laughed and said, “Stop it, I remember everything.” He kept on singing with a big smile, and Cha Soo Hyun grinned as she listened to his serenade.

Eventually he got interrupted by his brother Kim Jin Myung (played by Block B’s P.O), who burst into the room to join him in the song. Kim Jin Hyuk said to Cha Soo Hyun over the phone, “I’ll sing the second verse later,” and hung up, which made her smile again.

Watch the romantic scene below!

“Encounter” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST on tvN. Catch up with the show by watching the latest episode below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1290197wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-sings-sweet-serenade-song-hye-kyo-encounter

• Like 3

20190109232120_cats.jpg

"I am full of you" Park Bo-gum, Song Hye-kyo, oath of love

Input: 2019.01.09 at 11:21 pm

Corrected: 2019.01.09 11:21 pm   

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bok Gong, whose minds grew increasingly toward each other, swore eternal love.

In the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' broadcasted on the 9th, the figure of Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo-gum) who confesses his sincere heart towards Cha Seo-hyun (Song Hye-kyo) is drawn.

20190109231650_1.jpg

Kim Jin-hyeok said, "I was worried too much. I still want to go with this person. "

On that day, Cha Seo Hyun, who went to the stand with Kim Jin-hyuk, drank alcohol alone. Kim Jinhyuk became a surrogate for Cha Soo-hyun. "I am good nowadays. Eat as much as you like, noodle, eat the kidneys, eat the chicken sausage. I first ate it today and it is delicious. It is a big hit, "he said. 

Kim Jin-hyuk said, "I am more cute because I am drunk." Cha Soo-hyun said, "I am a little cute. In fact, I'm cute style, but people do not know well. " Kim Jin-hyeok "I only need to know," expressed affection.

20190109231701_2.jpg

Cha Soo-hyun told Kim Jin-hyeok about her drunkenness. He said, "It is good to have Mr. Jinhyeok next to him." It's all a dream. If you open your eyes in the morning, you will have Kim Jin-hyuk today. I do not think he dreamed last night. It is so scary and confident again. I'll be honest, "he confessed," I'll take you like my friends who were my friends. "

20190109231710_3.jpg

Kim Jin-hyuk said, "Why am I disappearing? I'm here right now, "he says," Mr. Suh. I have coordinates. I am 1 meter ahead of Cha Soo Hyun is my coordinates. I will always be there. " Cha Soo-hyun joked, "But it's not far."

20190109231718_5.jpg

After that, Kim Jin-hyuk left the date with Cha Soo-hyun. And I told an anecdote. It was the story of the man who was sentenced to death. Cha Soo-hyun sang why he was sad. Kim Jin-hyuk said, "People disappear and love disappears, but true love is." But Cha Soo-hyun said, Suddenly I do not feel good, "he said.

20190109231724_6.jpg

Kim Jin-hyeok "suddenly should not feel bad," he said, and gave a surprise gift to relieve Cha Seo-hyun's feelings. The gift Kim Jin-hyuk prepared was a coupling. He promised Chae Soo-hyun to put the ring in his hand and "upgrade it once a year."

20190109231729_87.jpg

Kim Jin - hyeok said, "You are full and tight in me. It can not go away or disappear like the friends Cha-Soo Hyun liked. I am Cha Seo-hyun all over. I promise you eternal love "I will keep you by the day you fall asleep.

TV report = Shinnara reporter norah@tvreport.co.kr/ photo = tvN

<Article provided = TV report. That article is an affiliate media article. This is irrelevant to the editing direction of the book.>....source credit @https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1633397#_enliple

"I am full of you" Park Bo-gum, Song Hye-kyo, oath of love
Input: 2019.01.09 at 11:21 pm
| Corrected: 2019.01.09 11:21 pm
Song Hye Kyo and Park Bok Gong, whose minds grew increasingly toward each other, swore eternal love.

In the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' broadcasted on the 9th, the figure of Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo-gum) who confesses his sincere heart towards Cha Seo-hyun (Song Hye-kyo) is drawn.
Kim Jin-hyeok said, "I was worried too much. I still want to go with this person. "
On that day, Cha Seo Hyun, who went to the stand with Kim Jin-hyuk, drank alcohol alone. Kim Jinhyuk became a surrogate for Cha Soo-hyun. "I am good nowadays. Eat as much as you like, noodle, eat the kidneys, eat the chicken sausage. I first ate it today and it is delicious. It is a big hit, "he said.
Kim Jin-hyuk said, "I am more cute because I am drunk." Cha Soo-hyun said, "I am a little cute. In fact, I'm cute style, but people do not know well. " Kim Jin-hyeok "I only need to know," expressed affection.
Cha Soo-hyun told Kim Jin-hyeok about her drunkenness. He said, "It is good to have Mr. Jinhyeok next to him." It's all a dream. If you open your eyes in the morning, you will have Kim Jin-hyuk today. I do not think he dreamed last night. It is so scary and confident again. I'll be honest, "he confessed," I'll take you like my friends who were my friends. "
Kim Jin-hyuk said, "Why am I disappearing? I'm here right now, "he says," Mr. Suh. I have coordinates. I am 1 meter ahead of Cha Soo Hyun is my coordinates. I will always be there. " Cha Soo-hyun joked, "But it's not far."
After that, Kim Jin-hyuk left the date with Cha Soo-hyun. And I told an anecdote. It was the story of the man who was sentenced to death. Cha Soo-hyun sang why he was sad. Kim Jin-hyuk said, "People disappear and love disappears, but true love is." But Cha Soo-hyun said, Suddenly I do not feel good, "he said.

Kim Jin-hyeok "suddenly should not feel bad," he said, and gave a surprise gift to relieve Cha Seo-hyun's feelings. The gift Kim Jin-hyuk prepared was a coupling. He promised Chae Soo-hyun to put the ring in his hand and "upgrade it once a year."
Kim Jin - hyeok said, "You are full and tight in me. It can not go away or disappear like the friends Cha-Soo Hyun liked. I am Cha Seo-hyun all over. I promise you eternal love "I will keep you by the day you fall asleep.

TV report = Shinnara reporter norah@tvreport.co.kr/ photo = tvN

<Article provided = TV report. That article is an affiliate media article. This is irrelevant to the editing direction of the book.>....source credit @
https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1633397#_m

• Like 2

7 hours ago, utkim said:

i just finally realize why it’s fine not being here though I love kyo this much. Yep. I’m done with my postings. See ya.

I hope kyo can have a good rest after the drama.  

Hug back, thank you and I have the same opinion as you, and yeah hopefully kyo will have good rest and we will hear good news about the little kyo soon :kiss_wink:

But, I hope we can meet here again someday somehow. Let's comeback someday.

• Like 3

@utkim

I understand if you feel that way. *hug*

Anyway...

I just finished watching the eng subs and I cant help but marvel on the thought that when SHK’s hair wont be tucked in her ears, she transforms to Joon Jo Young of WW and it’s like I’m looking at JJY all over again with only very slight age difference, it’s even barely there :lol: 

• Like 2