Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Skip to content

W. Korea Logo
Song Hye-kyo, another name for elegance
2020.08.05FASHION,|

Chaumet and Song Hye-kyo meet again with the 2020'Bee My Love' campaign

Chaumet and Asian brand ambassador Song Hye-kyo met again with the 2020'Bee My Love' campaign.

style_5f29449a64bdd-1200x800.jpg
style_5f2944a288462-1200x800.jpg

One

/

Exclusive cut, specially released by Shomega W.

The'Bee My Love' collection is the representative collection of Chaumet Maison, and was inspired by the bee symbolizing royal power and loyalty. The honeycomb motif design also means perfect symmetry and solid love.

style_5f2944aa4bdc5-700x467.jpg

B My Love Collection is made of 18K white gold, rose gold, and yellow gold, and includes various items such as earrings, rings, bracelets, and necklaces.

style_5f2945983d9a6-1200x1200.jpg
style_5f294595cbb3b.jpg
style_5f29459b464cd-1200x1200.jpg
style_5f2945a23f796.jpg
style_5f2945a02a7cb.jpg

One

/

A conversation with Song Hye-kyo, which was specially released in the show mega <W Korea>

< Chome> Through this campaign, I expressed the non-My Love collection in my own way. What is the charm of Song Hye-kyo's B-My Love collection?

<Song Hye-kyo> I really like the beauty of nature and the vividness of summer that can be felt in the design of B My Love. I think the honeycomb (honeycomb) motif is a unique design with a simple yet beautiful silhouette. In addition, the B-My Love collection can be layered in a variety of ways, and it is also very unique to reveal the wearer's personality. You can pursue natural beauty without decorating, so the design that can be worn in everyday life seems to go well with me who is also looking for comfort.

The non-My Love collection is a symbol of faithfulness, courage and diligence. What do you think of these meanings?

In dealing with life, I always try to keep my beliefs and continue to have the passion I had when I first started something. With this belief as a springboard, I always commit to “let's do our best in everything”. I think faithfulness and diligence are very important factors when it comes to work or personal relationships.

style_5f2944c33a954-1200x800.jpg
style_5f2944cb8968b-1200x800.jpg

One

/

I am curious about your personal favorite jewelry style. Do you think jewelry can change the look of a wearer?

I am always interested in the fact that jewelry can change a person's appearance. In addition, it seems to have the power to change your mood. For example, layering multiple rings or bracelets for a pleasant and chic atmosphere. Also, wearing a high jewelry necklace seems to add confidence. My favorite style is to wear a simple pair of earrings, bracelets or ring products that can represent my mood that day. Rather, it seems to be a more sophisticated way to wear.

Where do you get style inspiration?

He is very interested in contemporary art and architecture. From designing and decorating my space to choosing clothes, I am inspired by such art. The hexagonal honeycomb motif design of Chaumet's B. My Love inspires a lot of attention with its unique architectural beauty and graphic elements.

style_5f2944d3d619b-700x467.jpg

When you met Chaume again, how do you feel?

I am very happy and happy to see you again. Through this non-My Love campaign, I feel that the summer mood and atmosphere are intact, and I think I can deliver a bright atmosphere to many people. This year we are having a difficult time worldwide. During this period, collaboration with Chaumet (which was conducted during a thorough quarantine) gave me the lightness of summer. It was an interesting photo shoot using the contrast of light and shadow, and it seems to have achieved satisfactory results. I hope the viewers of the campaign will experience the joy that I have felt.

Did you become more interested in Chaumet and Jewelry after acting as Chaumet's Asian brand ambassador?

It is interesting to encounter Chaumet's elegant design, long history, and craftsmanship for jewelry craftsmanship. With Chaumet, I learned more about Maison, and through the rich creativity and craftsmanship of jewelry that Chaumet shows, I learned that the past and present coexist in each product. I would like to constantly reinterpret jewelry, and that is the value of Chaumet. I think the non-My Love collection that combines Napoleon's legendary story with modern style is a prime example.

style_5f2944bb8940d-1200x760.jpg
style_5f2944b2c2e4e-1200x800.jpg

One

/

Are there any unforgettable moments in collaboration with Chaumet?

작년 모나코에서 개최된 ‘Chaumet in Majesty’ 에 참여했던 순간을 잊을 수가 없다. 다른 곳에서는 보기 힘든 쇼메의 마스터 피스들과 역사적 주얼리들을 한눈에 볼 수 있다는 것은 경이로운 일이며, 영광스러운 자리였다.

전 세계가 어려운 시기를 보내고 있다. 팬들에게 전하고 싶은 메시지 있다면?

코로나 바이러스로 인해 전세계적으로 매우 어려운 시간을 보내고 있다. 이 시간을 통해  곁을 지켜준 사람들을 소중히 여기는 법을 배웠고, 결국 우리는 서로에 대한 믿음과 의지를 통해 이 어려운 시기를 이겨낼 수 있다고 생각한다. 사랑, 서로를 위한 희생, 그리고 주변 사람들과의 교류가 중요한 시기라고 생각한다.

sendid?sid=dable&uid=66760400.1552869709

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Chaumet's ambassador Song Hye Kyo 

EXCLUSIVE! 5 QUESTIONS WITH SONG HYE-KYO ON HER NEW CHAUMET’S BEE MY LOVE CAMPAIGN

webicon2-1-600x600.png
AUGUST 5, 2020. 

Our May’s issue cover star Song Hye-Kyo continues her collaboration with Chaumet. Wearing the new Bee My Love collection, this is Song’s second year as the French jeweller’s brand ambassador for the Asia Pacific region.

While Song is definitely the star of the campaign, the Bee My Love jewellery pieces compliment the Hallyu Queen’s cheerful and vibrant mood by offering plenty of possibilities for mixing and matching, from the earrings and necklace to rings and bracelets that interpret the imperial symbol of Chaumet, the honeycomb motif.

Here, an exclusive first look and interview with Song on the campaign, relationships and life during this challenging time.

In this campaign, you interpret the Bee My Love collection in your own way. What do you make of its design? What does this design mean to you?

I love the design of the Bee My Love collection, especially for its natural beauty, vivacity and fashionable style. The hexagonal honeycomb motif creates not only a minimalist but exquisite silhouette, it also has a versatility and stackability, bringing out the unique personality of the wearer. The Bee My Love jewellery pieces also goes well with my daily look — relaxed effortless and natural.

Has there been any change in your knowledge of Chaumet and its jewellery works after being the brand ambassador for Asia Pacific?

I am always attracted to the elegant style, profound history and tested traditional jewellery craftsmanship of Chaumet. Through our collaboration, I gradually learned more about the Maison — it abides by the most valued traditions while unleashing its abundant creativity, building a bridge between the classic and the contemporary, and constantly reinvents itself with time. A case in point is the Bee My Love collection, which applies a succinct modern style to vivid and legendary stories of Napoleon, combining the old and the new. Furthermore, the stackability of Bee My Love inspires the wearer to create a style that expresses her own personality and charm.

Chaumet is well known as “the Jeweller of Emotions” and its designs carry multiple symbols and meanings of affections. How does these stories of emotions inspire or influence you?

I find each symbol or story of love has something in common: maintenance and preservation of affection requires an assiduous and cooperative attitude from both sides. Every relationship is one-of-a-kind, and there is no standard answer to what to do or say when communicating with your significant other. Love is such a conundrum of life, intricate and complicated. 

In what way do you like to express your feelings?

As like other people, it is hard to express every feeling. However, as an actress, I could vent my emotions through the roles that I play and in turn reward my own feelings. Perhaps for that reason in particular, I still find acting very enjoyable.

How have you been coping during times like this? And do you have any message to share with your fans out there?

I have learned a lot about myself during this time. I have learned to cherish the people in my life who have stood by me through the most challenging times. At the end of the day, all we have is each other, and all we can offer one another during this time is love and kindness. Love, care and share with people around you, because they may need it more than you think.

Scroll through the gallery below for a look at the stunning campaign images:

• 1 of 6
Song Hye-Kyo

Photo: Courtesy of Chaumet

Song Hye-Kyo

Song Hye-Kyo

Song Hye-Kyo

Chaumet Song Hye Kyo PIN IT
4Chaumet-Song-Hye-Kyo_02.jpg
Song Hye-Kyo

• Like 1
  • Love 2

"I can't take my eyes off"... Song Hye-kyo, Perfect Visual [Report: Cut]

Article input 2020.08.05. 
0001166711_001_20200805163915136.jpg?type=w430View original

0001166711_002_20200805163915179.jpg?type=w430 
[TV Report = Reporter Lee Yun-hee] Actor Song Hye-kyo caught the eye by showing off her great-looking beauty while conveying the status quo..Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on her Instagram on the 5th. In the photo, Song Hye-kyo poses while looking at the photo shoot and stares at the camera, while showing off her unique aura and admiring it. Song Hye-kyo is communicating with fans with good influence, including donations after the tvN drama'Boyfriend'. Yunhee Lee's reporter yuni@tvreport.co.kr / photo=송혜교...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/213/0001166711
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh my its raining updates on SHKs new "Bee my Love"  Chaumet ad campaign! Super love how her  fans all over asia and her beauty squad showed their support and yes even  top beauty magazines  features her new ad photos and all were impressed by her perfect visuals , a beauty treasure indeed !  

6afb0f0cgy1ghfwsbw1bfj20u00u0juz.jpg

credit:elle taiwan

6afb0f0cgy1ghfwshs0fej20u00u0tcc.jpg

credit:chaumet 

• Love 3

Yes top beauty magazines in Asia featured our queen SHKs latest Chaumet Ad campaign , she shines like a jewel with class and elegance  ! Truly an epitome of grace and character !She was featured also in some articles highlighting her perfect visuals /goddess like beauty.

Song Hye Kyo stuns in new ad for Chaumet Paris

BB17ARnu.img?h=400&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Song Hye Kyo never fails to stun every single time she poses for an ad and this time she's the new face of high-end jeweller Chaumet Paris.

On Instagram, the South Korean actress posted photos of herself looking elegantly glammed up with Chaumet jewelry.In another post, Hye Kyo posted a video of the ad where effortlessly posed and looked every inch like a goddess.

After she posted the two ads, she has trended on Twitter with over 4,700 tweets as of this writing with netizens praising her god-like and ageless beauty.

In February, Hye Kyo also made waves after she was spotted in Milan Fashion Week—Jannielyn Bigtas/MGP, GMA News

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/entertainment/entertainmentnews/song-hye-kyo-stuns-in-new-ad-for-chaumet-paris/ar-BB17ANzc?li=BBr8Mkn

• Like 2
  • Love 1

IMG-20200805-195843.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200805-202116.jpg

IMG-20200805-202119.jpg

IMG-20200805-202121.jpg

IMG-20200805-195849.jpg

IMG-20200805-202107.jpg

cto

Screenshot-20200805-203713.jpg

•  

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Style Inspiration, Shares A Message For Global Fans During Difficult Time, And More

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Style Inspiration, Shares A Message For Global Fans During Difficult Time, And More

Aug 5, 2020
by J. K

Song Hye Kyo shared her style inspiration and more in an interview with W Korea!

The actress appeared in a pictorial for the magazine to showcase the “Bee My Love” collection by Chaumet as the jeweler’s Asian brand ambassador.

Song Hye Kyo was asked to describe what she thinks about the concepts of loyalty, courage, and diligence, which are what the collection signifies.

Song Hye Kyo shared that she always tries to stick to her convictions, and whenever she does something, she aims to keep the same level of passion she had about it when she started.

“With those beliefs as a stepping stone, I’m always determined to do my best at everything,” she said.

“I think that loyalty and diligence are also very important elements of work and personal relationships.”

song-hye-kyo-3.jpgsong-hye-kyo-6.jpg

The actress was asked about her personal jewelry style, as well as if she thinks that jewelry can transform how a person looks.

“I’m always interested in how jewelry can change a person’s appearance,” she said. “I also think it has the power to change your mood.

For example, wearing several rings or layering bracelets gives you a cheerful and chic look.

Meanwhile, if you wear a high jewelry necklace, it gives you more confidence.”

“My preferred style is wearing a simple pair of earrings, a bracelet, or a ring to express how I feel that day,” she said.

“I think it’s a way to look more polished.”

song-hye-kyo-4.jpg song-hye-kyo-51.jpg

When asked where she gets her style inspiration, Song Hye Kyo said, “I’m really interested in modern art and architecture.

I’m inspired a lot by that kind of art when it comes to everything from designing and decorating my own spaces to choosing my clothes.”

Song Hye Kyo also shared a message for her fans. “The whole world is going through a very difficult time due to COVID-19,” she said.

“I’ve learned through this time about how to value the people who are by my side, and I think that through believing in and relying on each other, we will be able to get through this difficult period.

I think it’s a time when love, sacrificing for each other, and interacting with people around us are all important.”

song-hye-kyo-7.jpgsong-hye-kyo.jpgsong-hye-kyo-1.jpg

Watch Song Hye Kyo star alongside Park Bo Gum in her latest drama “Encounter” below

Cr:soompi

• Like 3

Aug 6, 2020
by J. K
Song Hye Kyo shared her style inspiration and more in an interview with W Korea!

The actress appeared in a pictorial for the magazine to showcase the “Bee My Love” collection by Chaumet as the jeweler’s Asian brand ambassador. Song Hye Kyo was asked to describe what she thinks about the concepts of loyalty, courage, and diligence, which are what the collection signifies.

Song Hye Kyo shared that she always tries to stick to her convictions, and whenever she does something, she aims to keep the same level of passion she had about it when she started. “With those beliefs as a stepping stone, I’m always determined to do my best at everything,” she said. “I think that loyalty and diligence are also very important elements of work and personal relationships.”

song-hye-kyo-3.jpgsong-hye-kyo-6.jpg

The actress was asked about her personal jewelry style, as well as if she thinks that jewelry can transform how a person looks.

“I’m always interested in how jewelry can change a person’s appearance,” she said. “I also think it has the power to change your mood. For example, wearing several rings or layering bracelets gives you a cheerful and chic look. Meanwhile, if you wear a high jewelry necklace, it gives you more confidence.”

“My preferred style is wearing a simple pair of earrings, a bracelet, or a ring to express how I feel that day,” she said. “I think it’s a way to look more polished.”

song-hye-kyo-4.jpg song-hye-kyo-51.jpg

When asked where she gets her style inspiration, Song Hye Kyo said, “I’m really interested in modern art and architecture. I’m inspired a lot by that kind of art when it comes to everything from designing and decorating my own spaces to choosing my clothes.”

Song Hye Kyo also shared a message for her fans. “The whole world is going through a very difficult time due to COVID-19,” she said. “I’ve learned through this time about how to value the people who are by my side, and I think that through believing in and relying on each other, we will be able to get through this difficult period. I think it’s a time when love, sacrificing for each other, and interacting with people around us are all important.”

song-hye-kyo-7.jpgsong-hye-kyo.jpgsong-hye-kyo-1.jpg

Watch Song Hye Kyo star alongside Park Bo Gum in her latest drama “Encounter” below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1417313wpp/song-hye-kyo-talks-about-her-style-inspiration-shares-a-message-for-global-fans-during-difficult-time-and-more

• Like 5

SBS Star

[SBS Star] Song Hye Kyo Shares Honest Thoughts on Relationship & Hardships in Life

Published Thu Aug 06 14:30:00 KST 2020

Updated Thu Aug 06 14:30:00 KST 2020[SBS Star] Song Hye Kyo Shares Honest Thoughts on Relationship & Hardships in Life 

Actress Song Hye Kyo opened up about the importance of relationships in her life and how she overcomes hardships.

Recently, Song Hye Kyo sat down for an interview as the ambassador of one luxury jewelry brand.

Song Hye Kyo

During the interview, the actress talked about the most important things in her life.

Song Hye Kyo said, "To me, friendships and the strong bond between my family are the most important things in life. I believe they have the most genuine value."

She continued, "I believe that the most important emotion in the world is definitely the bond between people and their deep sincerity." 

Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo also revealed that she also has difficulty expressing her all emotions out, but that she is able to bring them out through acting projects.

The actress explained, "I'm able to radiate emotions through my roles as an actress, showing my character's emotions in the way I have interpreted. I think that's the main reason why I enjoy acting."

Song Hye Kyo

When asked how she was able to overcome difficult times in her life, Song Hye Kyo talked about the recent COVID-19 pandemic as an example.

She said, "The whole world is suffering a very difficult time due to the coronavirus. I learned how to treasure everyone around me through this experience, and I believe that we will be able to get through this hard time as long as we have our trust and dependence on each other."

She added, "I think love, sacrifice for one another, and interaction with people around us are crucial these days."

(Credit= Chaumet Korea)...source credit @https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005918572&news_id=N1005918572&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 4

Always love her honest thoughts with her interviews ! Another article from Koreaboo

Song Hye Kyo Opens Up About The Importance Of Relationships And How She Overcomes Hardships

She speaks the truth.

OHpLFqzq5qCYVr58b49j_nEkmi4lp9eHApe6Ur0WL4nQaycJ9Au6rOG_Dp3fV_7bDL04kvvuonDje6llqI5IUVSG-4wKInhOlxc=w720-nu-rj-e365

Song Hye Kyo recently sat down for an interview where she opened up about how she overcomes her hardships and what is most important in her life.

To her, the sincere bond between family and friends are the most valued possessions in her life. She believes there’s nothing more important than sharing a deep, true relationship with people closest to her.

Friendships and the bond between my family are the most important to me, and I believe they have the most genuine value.

I believe that the most important emotion in the world is the bond between people and their deep sincerity.

— Song Hye Kyo

She acknowledges that it’s very difficult to express all of the emotions that one wishes to express. But she revealed that she’s able to get a lot of her emotions and feelings out through her work.

She believes acting has given her a way to express a variety of emotions and she truly enjoys her job for that purpose.

I believe that no matter who you are, it’s very difficult to express all of the emotions that you want to convey. But I’m able to radiate emotions through my role as an actor, and I can show my character’s emotions that I’ve interpreted.

I think that’s why I really enjoy acting.

— Song Hye Kyo

The interview also asked how she’s able to overcome some of the most difficult times in her life. She used the recent pandemic as an example.

She relies on those closest to her and use their strong bond to overcome any hardships. She believes that love, trust, and sacrifice will be the answer to beating out hardships.

The whole world is suffering a very difficult time due to the coronavirus. I learned through this experience how to treasure those who protected me by myself, and I believe that we’ll be able to get through this difficult time through our trust and dependence on each other.

I believe that love, sacrifice for one another, and exchange with those around us is the most important right now.

— Song Hye Kyo

Despite the constant rumors and gossip around her, Song Hye Kyo has learned to focus on the most important aspects of her life, which includes her family, friends, and those who’ll protect her by her side during the worst hardships.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-overcomes-hardships-important-in-life/

• Like 6
  • Love 1