Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Super beautiful SHK for Sulwhasoo !  Truly the Unbothered Queen @caileysmileyyy thanks for the timely update we know for sure that she is happy now !  Nice to hear that SHK is enjoying her time shopping for her beloved puppy thanks to the one who got her autograph for sharing and have nice words for her  " SHK is so sweet and beautiful" , which is very true indeed! 

6afb0f0cly1ghc8b31b17j20zk1ntu0x.jpg

credit:kyobarCN/weibo

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I'm really sad seeing her getting bashed by some of the shippers, I now she know we still love her no matter what. But they accused her for buying hotsearch on weibo, even accused her for starting the rumor with HB. Some of them blaming Kyo's fans for pushing her to HB... 

Thankfully her support system is great, and she remains unbothered. She's happily shopping with her dog and her friends still love her. I am forever grateful for her friends, they'll always be there for her during her hard time. And even showing us she is okay, still loved by people around her

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo again made people fascinated by the beauty of the peak, no matter how they look, they have turned 39 years old

HP Nhbeat Song Viet  8 giờ trước
Despite being 39 years old, Song Hye Kyo still retains her youthful appearance and admirable beauty.

Recently, a famous cosmetic brand represented by  Song Hye Kyo  has released the clip that the beauty "Descendants of the Sun" recently filmed. Just a few seconds is enough for Song Hye Kyo to make fans fascinated by the beautiful beauty. With her smooth straight hair fluttering in the wind, Song Hye Kyo increasingly proves her beauty. Netizens said that, despite turning 39 but Song Hye Kyo still retains the youthful appearance and admirable beauty. In particular, the charisma of the beautiful "Descendant of the Sun" has become more and more radiant ever since the end of her marriage with Song Joong Ki. ezgif-6-05268212740a-1596296278912108678 

Song Hye Kyo again made people fascinated when showing off her beauty, looking like it did not look like she turned 39 - Photo 2.
On Twitter, a netizen posted Song Hye Kyo's autograph when he ran into the actress at a pet store on the morning of August 1. This person said, Song Hye Kyo spent the whole day shopping for his dog's stuff. Song Hye Kyo was also commented as beautiful and always kept a sweet attitude when fans wanted autographs.
  • Like 7

Happy to see the love and support of SHK fans in this thread ! Yes we do look forward for her next project but as SHK said in her Tatler past interview that  if she will doing her next project its because it simply meant to be  , so i guess for now we will be patiently waiting for her next drama or movie . Well who knows the stars will align soon for SHK to decide on her next project!

from Gichancy Malaysia FB

Image may contain: 3 people, text that says 'GICHANCY 姬存希 GICHANCY 姬存希 GICHANCY 姬存希 刘 涛'

credit:Gichancy Malaysia FB 

For newbie K Drama fans out there better research more about SHK , a huge Hallyu Queen like her who ranked 1st from the latest Top KOFIC Hallyu Stars list in Thailand and China (also within Top 5 in other countries)  , magazine cover girl of Bazaar Thailand, Elle Singapore/Taiwan/HongKong , and endorser of Global brands  would not resort to the malicious allegations thrown at her by her bashers ! Hope those fans will just focus on their bias and leave SHK alone . 

• Like 5

I am happy to see her even if it just endorsement work and not the longer format of drama or movies. I appreciate her dedication to her craft and her work. I love that she is getting on with her life. Enjoying her pets and just living her best life. She deserves it. Have more courage to face the bright future ahead SHG.  We will always support and be here for you.  We will wait for your next surprise for us. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, zashibear said:

I am happy to see her even if it just endorsement work and not the longer format of drama or movies. I appreciate her dedication to her craft and her work. I love that she is getting on with her life. Enjoying her pets and just living her best life. She deserves it. Have more courage to face the bright future ahead SHG.  We will always support and be here for you.  We will wait for your next surprise for us. 

Yes, we will patiently wait for her. Afterall she is not the type who greedily take all the offers, and she chooses her work not only because she wants high ratings or awards. She love what she do, and thats the most important things

• Like 6

Now look who's on the Top 10 List of Top 55 Asian Females with the best Faces according to Industry Professionals, of course SHK will never be left out of this list if not on No 1 either within Top 5 or 10. SHK lands on the 9th spot for the best faces for fashion its no wonder why her beautiful face is the most sought after for top fashion magazines cover  not only in Korea but in other Asian countries and she is highly favored by Global brands be in fashion , cosmetics and luxurious jewelry brands.     (credit:Koreaboo)

Industry Professionals Chose The TOP 55 Asian Females With The Best Faces

These are the Asian Females with the best faces.

Industry professionals from a variety of fields, including professional photographers, designers, makeup artists, and stylists spent 3 months debating and discussing which Asian females had the best faces for fashion. After many discussions, they have settled on their TOP 55 Asian Female Fashion Faces. Unfortunately, the company has not introduced their latest rankings for 2020, but we still think these rankings can hold their weight.

9. Song Hye Kyo – Korea

GBONhe9-K8PbvjmOInm-p5e7Pp8ET2wEsSOBC23sfSbickoPs_hpGfbACI2Z2smfYlRen70Nf-7IJ86dFnR7XlriSkeDXYSkTEw=s0-e365-rj-e365

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/industry-professionals-chose-top-55-asian-females-best-faces/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 8/2/2020 at 2:41 AM, nmdar20 said:

I'm really sad seeing her getting bashed by some of the shippers, I now she know we still love her no matter what. But they accused her for buying hotsearch on weibo, even accused her for starting the rumor with HB. Some of them blaming Kyo's fans for pushing her to HB... 

Thankfully her support system is great, and she remains unbothered. She's happily shopping with her dog and her friends still love her. I am forever grateful for her friends, they'll always be there for her during her hard time. And even showing us she is okay, still loved by people around her

I know it's sad  that people that are shipping Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are bashing her

Even make fun of her being a divorce woman I think most of them are teenagers tho.

• Sad 1

:smile:@Jerra's KitchenHi Jerra!!Welcome to SHK's thread!!Don't  worry about the slanders /accusations that they hurl to our queen SHK!!She is not bothered by them.Her conscience is clear!!They have been doing that to her( specially women fans),every time her love team falls for her beauty and kindness.Who wouldn't ?She has everything a man would ask for!!The bashers are just insecure and projecting their own personalities in the accusations they say,even though they don't know the truth.SHK and her mom even forgave her old manager who threatened to  dose her face w/ acid if  they don't give the amount he was extorting fr. them.That is  how good and forgiving her heart is.She does not only have a beautiful face but good heart too!!Whoever paid that hotsearch in weibo  has some ax to grind!!SHK does not need that kind of cheap publicity to be talked about!!That is precisely what she is avoiding!!!:ph34r:The truth will come out later when the law catches them.I am sure her agency are already looking into this matter!SHK rules even if she is not active as she used to be!The power of her beauty is unbeatable!!:love:

• Like 4

Wow looking forward for 2020 Worldwide Project ! Happy to know that SHK fans around the globe unites again for this upcoming project .  Stay happy and beautiful SHK !

Sulwhasoo

Quote for SHK  pathetic haters/bashers: 

Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”

Jessica Brody, The Karma Club

• Like 5