Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

What kind of article that carry so much bias!!!!!! What kind of nonsense is that!!! 

No single actor or actress can carry the drama alone!!!!!!! The success of a drama is not only solely on the requirement of acting skills of  main leads and from supporting casts, but also work coordination of behind the scenes team production as well as good directing and good plots.

• Like 5

@dukesa1122 so you found something, ah I must be miss something. Yes... It's annoying before but, it doesn't matter now, the crazier they try to stop our beauty the higher place she reach. :relieved:

I don't know whether it is important or not, I also stop visiting any other web, just go to yt, twtter, and ig to left my trace.

@caileysmiley it is so sweet, their chemisrty is really :wub:

And what kind of article is that, the drama is only happend without any other part, yeah let them be.

• Like 5

[DAY CUT] 'Boyfriend' Park Bo-gum X Moon Seong-geun, Confidence Eyes + Handshake 'First Meeting

Enter the article 2019.01.08 at 8:01 am

Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum X Moon Sung Keun, Confidence Eyes + Handshake 'First Meeting Public

Park Sword, Moon Sung Keun's hearty first meeting was revealed. 

The production team of the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (Playwright Yoo Young-ae directed Park Shin-woo) released the steals of Jinhyuk (Park Boogemun) and Cha Jonghyun (Moon Sung-Keun), the father of Suhyun (Song Hye Kyo) 

The public Steel has a focus on Jinhyeok and Cha Jonghyun who share a handshake. Jinhyeop is not surprised by his unexpected encounter with his sweetheart, Suhyun's father, and his brother, Hyun-hyun, and gives a straight smile to his face with a bright smile. Cha Jonghyun also responded with a smile and a smile that showed confidence in Jinhyuk. 

Most of all, in the last 'Boyfriend' broadcast, Cha Jonghyun expressed his worry that Jinhyuk would be hurt after watching Suhyeon and Jinhyeok scandal stories. However, unlike the concerns of Cha Jonghyun, Jinhyeok kept his side close to Suhyun and furthermore solved the problem of building a hotel in Cuba. I am curious about the reaction of Cha Jonghyun, who actually saw Jinhyeok. 

In the meantime, the expression of Mt. Nam-chan (Ko-chang-seok) between Jinhyeok and Cha Jonghyun robs the gaze. Previously, Mang Jae-hyun had a role as a cupid and assistant to convey the story of Jinhyuk to Jonghyun and to boost the relationship between Suhyun and Jinhyeok. Among them, Jung Hyuk and Cha Jonghyun meet each other as if they are smiling.

Donghae.com reporter Hong Seong Young projecthong@donga.com....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000700757&lfrom=twitter
Special thanks to @Sword0616

• Like 2

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Whenever you guys are getting annoyed or angry because of a hater. Always remember what Kyo said about her fans:

s9OnxH.jpg

Let’s not be like them haters. ❤️

this is indeed so touching..:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, @dukesa1122for reminding us all! It gives peace in my heart knowing that our Kyo

cares about her fans so much that she would entrust herself to us. Entrust in the sense that

she  believes in her fans, and trust them! I could feel the sincerity in those words!

That makes me happy! It is uplifting!

Never mind those who spew hateful words

Never mind those who talk dreadful things 

Never mind those  who lobby so that others will hate her, too

I have so many never minds, but one thing for sure......

I AM GLAD I INADVERTENTLY DIALED THAT PARTICULAR CHANNEL 5 YEARS AGO!

IT GAVE ME SHK! I can live with that!:wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

SHK changed my life.

I never thought I will say that in my lifetime coz I never understood when people say that about their idols.

But SHK did. 

Growing up with her. Watching how she reacts to negative comments. Proving them wrong time and again by bouncing back to the top. The woman is smart and wise. Imagine, first role as a leading actress in a drama and she was made a hallyu star! “Hallyu” wasnt even coined then. Most have to make a couple of dramas before they reach that point. 

Ahhhhhh... i love our queen so much :heart:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@gigivillaceranSome SSC shipper can be so obsessive and mean..they are the one who make a fan war between kyo's fans and one other actress's fans become worse back then. I like SJK because he is the one that kyo choose to be her boyfriend and now husband..That alone told that he must be a great man who love her unconditionally because that is the quality that kyo look for her life partner. I once said that I want kyo to be partner in drama with hot actors like Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In...etc...and they bashed me for that..:mellow:

@dukesa1122yeah, give us bed scene and those people are going to get their nose bleed...:D

@esophageal14:thumbsup:you are right,dear..

Wah, I am glad that we are coming from different country here...I am from Malaysia..:heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

(angelmas) thank you dear hahaha i am a hot topic in their group chat becoz i am not a true ssc fans first of all i am a loyal fan of Song Hye Kyo since AIMH drama and i am her fan through good times and bad times and i am always there if she need us in her bad times when she told us that she is getting married to SJK i am one of the person thanking God that she is finally found her other half i love SJK becoz he is a gentleman enough to stand by his worman and love her unconditionally and i dont want to shout out the world that i am a true a fan of them i am here to support and i will give them a support that they need no matter what a true fan stand by to their words not some harshly comment, God Bless to all who true a fan of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki continue to support the Drama Encounter fighting guys God Bless Us All... P.S and i am very thankful to the family of SJk for their Loving support to our Goddess especially to the father of SJK thank you so much!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1