Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

gigivillaceran, you can joint Running Man(fast) with Captain Yoo and hope Dr. Kang will joint. Very happy Song-song couple same flight=more talk:D

Regarding the misunderstanding about Song Hye Kyo's indifferent attitude at the airport, in one of the videos you can see SHK wave to her fans upon exiting the airport but that action was blocked by the security entourage. 

• Like 9

@utkim Omg, seems like it. You have to join the shipper's thread already. You're starting to become delulu like us. keke thanks for the photos. It showed how Kyo unnie was indeed waving and smiling to the fans. :wub:

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, utkim said:

the sun glasses...alike? ew...i'm starting to be really delulu

As much as they are avoiding each other,  and the ninja games they played to get her on the flight with him I doubt they'd wear the same sunglasses so blatantly lol

Trying to keep myself from going off the deep end here. 

They totally match though. :P 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, melissala said:

As much as they are avoiding each other,  and the ninja games they played to get her on the flight with him I doubt they'd wear the same sunglasses so blatantly lol

I really don't know why they have to go above and beyond with all this ninja tricks. It's for an official event anyway, and it's also sponsored, so it won't really be an issue if they're seen together inside the airport. With all these ninja games, it makes things between them even more suspicious. keke still no luck with the translations? ;)

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, melissala said:

keke...i know :lol: .

crixa...hahaha, it tempts me a lot...

PyNSW1.jpg

KbQDN7.jpg

baidu

Edit: strawberry, i haven't watched. any vid yet as I am at work. But will do later :)

• Like 15

Thank you all for the updates from incheon till hk..

@utkim the lastest pics is just to funny.. When see the vid their been so close together then when she's aware of camera she's drift away n look at mrs park to be in the middle... My dearly girl.. Hope you have fun n not to be so afraid.. 

@sunflower91_ me too.. I felt that she's up to something with her recent hk trip.. Maybe talked with wkw n maybe she's gonna attend the closing of hk ff today ? N yess i aware of that ky.. Somebody has brought it up that's maybe the reason in the middle of dots she's literally wearing non j estina.. 

I hope she's gonna sign with another foreign brand.. Maybe she's said that her eyes r the most but most of "us" her unique r her lips n awesome pourless skin .. The most attract people to buy her endorse.. I really hope she can sign with revlon or loreal coz they famous with the lipstik brand n they usually have the models that got unique lips for it.. N yes her dolly figure .. So glad esprit catch her.. I dunno how age really matter in sk cf so that i really hope for foreign cf it's more have "longerlife" hahaha.. Look at esprit does with her .. Hope she's wearing that kinda of style in pc

@pandaaaleaf yes she's waving n smiling pity some vid didn't catch that

But yes i also hope one day she's can be relax with media.. I think is her being lowkey .. I think maybe she feel that they're majorities come for sjk .. so you know that kind of feel.. 

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 9

@suellen88 dear.. Shg also in incheon just saw the pics.. The pics before she's enter the vip gate.. She's there not far behind sjk.. But yes i hope she's change but deep inside maybe i know n understand acting like that.. She's maybe feeling that is sjk spotlight not her.. Oohhh that feel just..... N maybe it's always what she's feel so far.. With this lowkey n humbleness is make her wanna dissapear i guess.. Maybe she's look snob or awkward but sometimes i just understand what she's beem trough from aimh till now that make her act like that.. But as celebrity as you said maybe she can ease a liitle.. 

Yes her unique lips really r rare but beautiful like aj.. But i see that she's more like blands from claudia s n cindy crawford lips.. Almost all my male n also female friend stated that is her best figure n her trandmark.. Seems no other kstar have that kind of lips.. 

• Like 6

da0a3196f6528149f6f76d9ce5f7104d.jpg

20160404173939_2.jpg

20160404173931_1.jpg

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/495469

========

Song Joong-ki initially not cast as Yoo Shi-jin

Updated : April 04 2016

Song Joon-ki and Jin Goo were not initially cast for their roles in megahit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” according to news reports.

A local report by Newsis on Friday called their final selection “a turnaround” for both Song and Jin.

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160404

Lee Eung-bok, producer of “Descendants of the Sun,” told Chinese news agency Xinhua that Song was “not ideal for the role of Yoo Shi-jin role,” since he is too slender to act as a heroic special forces officer.
Jin also said that he was a friend of chief executive Kim Woo-taek of New Entertainment World, which produced the series, so he was interested in acting in the drama. But he was told the cast had already been finalized. 

Jin treated the production staff with beverages “just to say hello to CEO Kim.”

An unnamed actor was cast as Yoo Shi-jin, but was dropped after he had disputes with the production unit. 

The unit then sought a fresh actor for the role of Seo Dae-young role, who would be as large as Song in body size. Their choice was Jin, who was “very surprised to hear the news.” 

This is not the first time for Song to gain stardom from a role, in which he was not initially cast. He was the second choice for his role as a feral boy in “A Werewolf Boy” which released in 2012. He rose to stardom with only one line, “Don’t go,” in the movie he costarred with actress Park Bo-young. 

The report also added that TV network KBS 2TV was not the first choice as broadcaster for “Descendants of the Sun.” It was chosen after another TV network SBS declined to air it. 

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Kyo unnie wearing one of her old dresses today :)

JoongKyo, you are definitely hawk-eye and you have a sharp memory to boot. :D I would like to ask for a favour if you can translate for us what Melissala posted. Kim Min Seok mentioned her again in an interview, please? Thanks a lot.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, crixa said:

JoongKyo, you are definitely hawk-eye and you have a sharp memory to boot. :D I would like to ask for a favour if you can translate for us what Melissala posted. Kim Min Seok mentioned her again in an interview, please? Thanks a lot.

can you link me?. I'll try my best :)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, crixa said:

https://www.hankookilbo.com/v/0729480724847e6fde22501c8360f5af 

here you go, thanks a lot! Kisses for you :wub:

says the same thing as last time, how she was super nice to him - fed him. Changed his perspective of actresses and all that but the caption is interesting .

'태후' 김민석 "송중기파? 진구파? 난 일편단심 송혜교파!"

"DOTS" Kim Min Seok "SJK (pha)? JinGoo (pha)? I am completely SHK (pha).

파 stands for Leeks in Korean but it sounds like the work "pha" , I was thinking maybe it's Korean slang for fan?

• Like 5