Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

All this over a fan account from a random Korean exchange student with no pics or videos ಠ_ಠ

The matching clothes is a stretch since most celebrities wear the same clothes because of sponsors. If I cared enough I could find several male and female celebrities who have wore the same jacket, shirt, ring, bracelet, or shoes today. The screen caps of the "evidence" I saw on twitter was from the drama. Knowing the environment and the reaction why would they be so obvious lol. Honestly, she seems like genuine person that's probably why she has amazing chemistry with all her co-stars. Everyone praises her for her personality not just her beauty. If she says it's not true then it's not true. 

If it's true then so what? Maybe it's because I'm not from SK but I don't really understand the public's fascination with the actor's lives in k-entertainment. I can like celebrities without needing to know every single detail of their lives or passing judgement on them. Dating and being in a relationship shouldn't be a negative thing especially since the people involved are all consenting adults. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she only dated two of her co-stars in the past. So how does two = all of her costars ????

I've been fan since That Winter and I'm glad she's living her life and not letting this nonsense affect her life. She is a talented actress, who just added another hit to her long list of successful dramas. DOTS is not over yet and I'm already looking forward to her next project.

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

Waiting for Song-Song couple's 'romantic truck kiss', eps. 9:blink::phew:

[Video Preview] "Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong-ki, "Let's ruin some lipstick"

2016/03/21

photo704269.jpg

On the preview of the ninth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun", Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) become closer thanks to Mo-yeon's unexpected recording of confession.

Yoo Si-jin grabs Kang Mo-yeon by the arm and expresses his feelings. He asks her to stay for a pot of noodles.

Then they get into a car accident. Kang Mo-yeon asks, "Did we really step on a landmine?" and Yoo Si-jin says, "I want to be mellow with you but this is too blockbuster".

Later, Yoo Si-jin destroys Daniel's car to save Kang Mo-yeon and one car had already been involved in an explosion so he says to Mo-yeon, "We ruined two cars already, so we might as well ruin your lipstick too".

Then they look like they're about to kiss under the sun-setting sky.

Meanwhile, danger lurks around the corner with the appearance of gang leader Agus (David McInnis).

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo's funny photo captions

2016/03/21

photo704265.jpg

Some funny photos were posted on Song Hye-kyo's SNS.

The photos are of Song Joong-ki in uniform and Song Hye-kyo. They are sitting on the beach with funny quotes saying, "You're so drunk. Let's go home", "I'm not drunk! I want to drink more!" and such.

The pictures were taken from the fifth episode of the drama "Descendants of the Sun".

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki were engaged in a scandal after they were reportedly seen in New York together. Their agency claimed they just had a meal together.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news...

thanks @MasY for posting that article..It got me somehow relieved that unni can laugh it of with regards to her dating rumors...The girl is working hard!!Can't they see that???Anyways, I'm glad that DOTS have given her more fans. We always defended her but now there's more of us. This independent girl deserves respect! Fighting, unni!!

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

Thailand, General Prayut who promote Korean drama Descendants of the Sun and recomment, Must Watch Korean drama  in 2016

English, http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/905972/gen-prayut-stars-in-own-thai-drama

-------(Teaser) OST Part 7 Lyn 'With You"

Watch&listen,  http://tvcast.naver.com/v/798380

DOTS, OST Part 7 Lyn 'With You' will release on March, 24

Thanks all for the updates.. I'm like her /shg.. I dun't really care about the rumor... For god sake..  Fiiuuuhhhh

I just enjoying her being more open n active in insta ... N being more open with personality specially with her taste of humor.. So bless with dots :dissapointed_relieved:.. At least she's not a ninja anymore hahaha.. Love that she's said their friendship for 10 years woooww... That's leon really on top of his time.. She's ejoying the vac so far.. So happy with her glowing skins.. Dun care who's she's dating.. As long as she being more n more like this is a bless.. Really good changes for the fans hahaha n her too 

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 5

Guest RoseS

http://www.hancinema.net/remake-of-chinese-descendants-of-the-sun-in-discussion-92645.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Remake of Chinese "Descendants of the Sun" in discussion

2016/03/21 

photo704267.jpg

What will a Chinese "Descendants of the Sun" be like?

The popular KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" is currently in discussion of remaking a Chinese version of the drama.

"Descendants of the Sun" is being shown in China and Korea at the same time. The records have shown over 100 million views per episode and the accumulated number adds up to more than 1 billion. This syndrome has led to discussion of a remake.

A source from NEW told Star In, "Various companies are talking to us about a remake but there is still a long way to go and it's going to take time to come to a decision".

"Descendants of the Sun" was 100% pre-produced with a production cost of 13 billion won which was collected by pre-sales and PPL. One episode was sold to China for $250,000 US dollars.

Kim Woo-taek from NEW said, ""Descendants of the Sun" is the result of great coordination between the movie industry, Chinese network and Music and New's infra".

"Descendants of the Sun" is the story of a doctor and soldier in an isolated country called Uruk starringSong Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won-I.

Guest RoseS

Thai TV News w/Descendants of the Sun

Interesting video although not understanding....... Another Thai TV News, about DOTS 

Morning News The Prime Minister suggested a series of Korea 'Descendants Of The Sun' stimulate blood patriotism.

Morning BEC - Tero. 

Published on Mar 17, 2016

Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha Prime Minister and head of the NSO., Said during the opening ceremony of the academic year of the promulgation of the Law on news of the government in 2540 was presented yesterday. The opening conference Exhibition industry and the transport traffic between Thailand No. 2 that he ordered his colleagues to stand up. Which seeks to impose its authority. So from now on, I will not talk about politics. And to all the ministers who quit talkin check with the city because annoying It also blamed Thailand television station PBS. But the present conflict. It does not offer solutions. The budget of the State Administration for more information HTTP: //morning-news.bectero.com/polit ... ---------------------. ---- morning (morning News) 18 มีนาคม 2559 track news before anyone got here morning News. com. :Http://morning-news.bectero.com facebook: Https://www.facebook.com/MorningNewsTV3 Twitter: Https://twitter.com/MorningNewsTV3.

Link    https://youtu.be/bGDsZAmq1k

Link   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGDsZAmq1kc&ebc=ANyPxKqMctCFYaDvd50hU0dWgBRgr1l662wf6QI2HUBKwqJloeVzE8OBn3KMAmDF5xR3yhCn4X7aJZv2DzRhFpuwLvV3WF8UVw

Another Thailand TV News about General, suggest DOTS

Analyzing the success of the series Descendants of the Sun.

Thai PBS News 

spot Full House, Worlds Within=Song Hye Kyo

good afternoon guys now im feeling ok after yesterday lots of negative issue but now feeling great and one more day DOTS the confesion continue hahaha. thank you so much guys for the updates and  im very much happy to see her happy  and enjoying her free time she deserve it......

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

Where are you MassyY or hlover96? We need your help:w00t::w00t:

nino, leedonghaek,

As everybody know Jin Woo worked with Song Hye Kyo in drama ALL IN, he in character Lee Byung Hun at youth time=he showed his acting very good in ALL IN.

DOTS's Presscon interview, Jin Woo want to work with Song Hye Kyo, seeming he means be SHK's costar.

website translate always...weird but we want to see, right! 

from nino's link(Jin Woo)
Zoe News 24
After the Sun for ' Jingu "going up at Star Song Hye-Gyo and breathing, glory"
Enter the 2016.03.22 article 10:57 am
< Joey news 24 >

[Kim positive press] actor shrine (36), Song Hye-Gyo and focused breathing arduous (?).22, learn from the 19th Seoul Samcheong-dong Cafe West t h Jingu interview proceeded. KBS 2TV drama ' Jingu is after the example of the Sun ' (pole saw Kim Eun-Sook Kim, directed by Lee Eung-Bok Baek sang Hoon, after the Sun according to theWarriors, making NEW) special forces senior Sergeant in the British take eye-catching.

Show original

Jingu is the press conference not long ago one of the most memorable shots in with Song Hye-Gyo and plugging of partner footage of Kim received glares of the support bar

About Jingu is going up at the I-star Song Hye-Kyo "honestly." All I've seen the ' shoot being held even when angles. Will repair itself in front of the camera was honored with the "drama" when the meat of the song ' the Conference made friends with a lot of keossdago at the end of that Song Hye-Kyo and smoke the Lord was saying, ' I think a lot of themselves in keossdago. Do not smoke while quivering with discovered my appearance, "he said.

Jingu is the same age bands of younger actors Kim support (Yun silken minutes) portraying a romance with shows and ' salvation ' by a couple of highly regarded.

Shrine "in the past, Kim appeared to support Mr. Oran ' ad ' to look at our companyand been a fan for as long as the talks in a bid to offer. Japan girl had the same image "and" work before pleasure turns out the story is darker than without, think ofthe story as well. Without a new saliva from the first place hit by manly was a surprise, "he said.

"Yun Myung-Joo Kim, Kim to postpone support to delay support a wonderfully Yun tulle adorable. Sorry and thank you. "

/Kim young-Hoon press rok6658@joynews24.com press liang@joynews24.com pumping photo

Guest RoseS
20 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

good afternoon guys now im feeling ok after yesterday lots of negative issue but now feeling great and one more day DOTS the confesion continue hahaha. thank you so much guys for the updates and  im very much happy to see her happy  and enjoying her free time she deserve it......

next kiss='truck kiss', not confession but Captain Yoo 'pay back' Dr. Kang 's 'recorded confession'. So romantic......:phew::phew:

Sorry to discuss this "paid for actors" things in here, because I think if I discuss this at the drama thread it will make debating about who should be paid more.

There's a posters that write that Song Joong Ki is the headline and "hot" actor among all the cast, which I don't understand from what standard they used that term. For what I know among the cast in DotS, Song Hye Kyo is the well known actress & already had many successful dramas, even movies and it's not just domestic movies but also become stars in China high budget movie, with world class director. And if we counting her endorsement, still SHK get more endorsement than others.

From popularity side, in my country, if I used comparison from my close relative & also my circle or friends, Song Hye Kyo name is well known, while when I talking about Jun Ji Hyun or Ha Ji Won, nobody know who they are. And there are so many posters, banners of beauty clinics that used SHK photos without her consent but still people know it's SHK photos.

And if we are talking from the awards of achievement that they had won over the years, which one had the most? Isn't they are using this criteria / standard to appraise which one should pay more?

Even I don't think it's necessary to discuss who should be paid more, but to say that Song Hye Kyo isn't been star enough to be the headline of this drama, wow I really disagree with that.

• Like 11

Is an article from a famous magazines.. Love it.. That's really proof that she's sell the dots in a woman way.. :D

http://www.cleo.com.sg/beauty/beauty-feature/6-beauty-tips-steal-korean-actress-song-hye-kyo

I really wish she'll becoming more stronger n can coup with anythings n turn all the negativity to positive.. I really like taylor swift .. She's turn all the negativity m haters to gold n fortune n not afraid n have limitation on her choices .. Hope shg will gonna be like that.. I dun't want her to limit her choices n acts (as long as not againts the law n religions ) specially with love issue... How misserable life it will be.. I believe that is her true love n her destiny then everything will come along well in the end.. Sure there gonna be barrier but that's only gonna make her n them stronger.. 

I really love what happening with her in this few months .. Is really a bless from she say yes to dots till this time hope it will a bless for her forever n ever

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 8

Guest RoseS

Fans/viewers wish..rumor come true, so am I:D Some case, rumor bring the victims ...be 'real'=sharing difficult time='closer'

bracelets=drama's bracelets

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won on working with Song Hye Kyo

When questioned about his chemistry with actress Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo made clear he felt happy for being on the same screen with the big star.

"Song Hye Kyo is a star that I just look up to. The fact that I was on the same screen with her made me feel that I have made strides," he said. (Yonhap)

Kim Ji Won shared that sentiment.

"Acting with Song Hye Kyo Sunbae is the most tensed because I am her fan therefore I feel more anxious when I am acting with her than with the male co-stars. But she looks after me a lot. Initially I was worried because I was very scared but she kept encouraging me and keeps me motivated"  (credit to @ayronics at DOTS's thread).

• Like 21