Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-works-his-magic-in-hit-tv-soap-92530.html

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/18/yoo-ah-in-reveals-why-he-made-a-cameo-appearance-on-descendants-of-the-sun/

[In an interview at the Asian Film Awards, Yoo Ah In said, “I wasn’t able to give her a present at the party. I wanted to prepare a secret present for her and I got the opportunity to make a cameo appearance in her drama.”]

[Yoo Ah In also proved his loyal viewership to the drama, naming Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s “wine kiss” as the most memorable scene.]

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/233638

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

태양의 후예7

Thank you all for the posts..

@gigivillaceran

Owwwww that's good... I'm very.. Veryyyy looking forward to see they make pics together.. Whyyyyyyy.... If a cf is impossible then maybe a pics on magz.. Pleaseee

@jjeennyy19

Me too.. I love her in drama.. Maybe she gonna do movie after this but i really looking forward for drama coz is much longer time..  N If the trend she wants to keeps .. wishing of her with lmh.. Since rumor said this year maybe his military service so the time is right then for the next 2 years.. Really hope so... But so ji sub is ok too.. So.. Hope not gonna take another 3 years 

@Amethyst

One said is samsung 7.. Maybe she get exclusively for this kdrama.. Hope soo.. Lee kwang soo have been to speak person for it .. Gonna be fun if they do it together.. 

• Like 8

:D@joongkyo n @ilovekyooo

Thank you for the update... Sure is something good from this dots .. She's open her funny side.. She's often said that her true personality is almost the same as han ji eun in fh.. :D

Really love how's she's can joking with her self.. That's a good one for being able to make fun n laugh to your self, only strong n positive people can do that.. N some said if you had achieve that than your'e a healthy n "free" soul.. Bless her

So she's in hongkong now.. Another projects maybe.. Hope so.. Wish not like the queen :vicx:

So happy now that she's wearing sneaker.. Correct me but usually she's wear flat shoes,or high one

• Like 12

love to see new updates , thanks so much guys ! its great that SHK is always active in IG nowadays its fun to see her posts about DoTs

10598254_456510987892719_2059148418_n.jp12825864_956186707805571_1474427026_n.jp

here is an article from allkpop about SHKs role as doctor, well DRAMA is DRAMA and SHK is just too beautiful to be a doctor , so lets just enjoy DoTs until its final episode!

Real-life female doctors tackle Song Hye Kyo's realism in 'Descendants of the Sun'

By yckim124   2 hours ago   34,472   6,353   24
song-hye-kyo_1458348602_af_org.jpg

Song Hye Kyo's role as a doctor in 'Descendants of the Sun' is being put underneath the microscope.

Real-life female doctors are pointing out that Kang Mo Yeon is highly unrealistic. There are several reasons, but it's mainly due to Song Hye Kyo's overpowering beauty. 

Numerous female doctors agreed that it is impossible to maintain a neat, pretty look when they are on duty. Song Hye Kyo as a doctor is unbelievably beautiful with perfect skin and makeup. Real-life doctors said, "Doctors who are as pretty as Song Hye Kyo just do not exist," and "It's impossible to maintain such a clean, neat look in a busy work environment. Dramas are just dramas, and Song Hye Kyo is just Song Hye Kyo!"

They also questioned Song Hye Kyo's great passion as a doctor. One doctor pointed out how Kang Mo Yeon chased after a patient for them to receive treatment. This phenomenon does not occur in reality. Out of all the reasons though, the female doctors could not seem to accept Song Hye Kyo's actions toward Song Joong KiThey said, "She pushes handsome and cool Yoo Shi Jin aside because her work is a top priority. Isn't that amazing?" 

Well, it sounds like Song Hye Kyo is just too beautiful to be a doctor. The realism might be lacking, but like they said dramas are dramas.Let's just enjoy 'Descendants of the Sun'. 

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/270368/20160319/k-will-talk-love-descendants-of-the-sun-ost.htm

K.Will Lends His Voice For 'Descendants of the Sun' OST

By James Buhain | March 19, 2016 07:40 AM EDT

image-jpg.jpg?w=600

Beautiful! Beautiful!

Waiting for ......next kiss, eps. 9....., 'romantic kiss'='truck kiss'!!!!!!:phew::phew:

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Episode 8

2016/03/17 

photo703171.jpg

If the last episode of "Descendants of the Sun" was about the small moments, this one was about the small windows of time that allows our characters and those around them to see the world more clearly. The world is also seeing this drama quite clearly as it shot up 0.5% to 28.8%, mere percentage points away from the big three-oh.

Si-jin and Mo-yeon are developing nicely although Mo-yeon's fear of losing him to his job still tends to dominate her emotions and behavior. But the result of living and working in a disaster area means that no emotion can be left by the wayside or taken for granted. It's good for her because she'd run from Si-jin forever if she hadn't been exposed to real danger and the very real possibility of losing him. The danger helps her see through her window of fear into how she really feels. Her inadvertent confession at the end of the episode via will hopefully cut through the remaining barriers between them.

Guest RoseS

------Still talking about......! Beleive or unbeleive, but it's the truth that happen in entertainment, not Korean drama only but....in any country!

Self, FELL IN LOVE with Song-Song Couple(real Hye and Ki) and in characters Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo:blink:

http://www.hancinema.net/it-s-lovesickness-public-security-in-china-issues-song-joong-ki-warning--92587.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

--------Media following......, Dr. Kang's cute confession:w00t:

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=186029

[Honestly, Song Hye Kyo's comedy&cute acting, still..strong(by her age]:D

Guest RoseS

--http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-added-episode-8-captures-for-the-korean-drama-descendants-of-the-sun--92575.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

--http://kpopnesia.com/2016/03/19/upcoming-concert-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-for-the-open-ceremony-of-viu-tv-in-hong-kong/

[UPCOMING EVENT] SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO -FOR THE OPEN CEREMONY OF VIU TV IN HONG KONG

Recently, KBS Drama “Descendants of the Sun” has grabbed most of the audiences’eyes. Not only because of the fabulous OST, but also the acting by Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have attracted the public.

While Viu TV is going to broadcast officially in Hong Kong, it is confirmed that they have invited Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to come to Hong Kong for celebrating Viu TV’s opening ceremony. They will come to Hong Kong on 4/4 and attend the press conference on 4/5 in Hong Kong.

sun_pos_01_1024_1.jpg

Song Hye-kyo thanks Song Joong-ki for their chemistry

Posted on March 16, 2016 by admin in FEATURE, HEADLINE, K-Entertainment, K-TV, MAIN SLIDER with 0 Comments

Actress Song Hye-kyo, the female lead of popular TV drama “Descendants of the Sun,” thanked her costar Song Joong-ki for the strong love chemistry they share in the drama.

Since the drama ‘Full House,’ it has been awhile since I played such a bright character,” she told reporters at a press conference for the drama on Wednesday in Seoul.

She added, “At first, I couldn’t grasp the (character) well enough, but thanks to my costars, I was able to get into the scene easily.”

Song Hye-kyo (OSEN)

[Song, 34, also mentioned how she is grateful to be able to work with Song Joong-ki, 30, who is younger than her.]

--http://kpopbuddy.com/2016/03/16/song-hye-kyo-thanks-song-joong-ki-for-their-chemistry/

RUMOR? Song Jong KI w/Kim Junsu(DOTS,  OST)

How about  Dr. Kang?

SHK for DoTs , I cant imagine any other K actress for the Dr KMY role , its tailored made for her and she didn't disappoints the viewers with her flawless performance aside from her superior visuals!

6afb0f0cgw1f20yhd4aanj20f00gxwh3.jpg

more of KMY in DoTs

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b3i64o8j21bj2b3n9w.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b3ggg91j21hc2i0nai.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b39zzrmj21fd2ep4a9.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f20b38kc77j21hc2i0gxw.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, MasY said:

@sunflower91_ thanks for the article.

Now, I could clearly see how they CREATE the new story. The English translated article gives you somewhat negative image towards Hye Kyo's playing a doctor but when reading the original article in Korean gives me a total different impression... The interviewees never talks negatively about Hye Kyo's performance as a doctor in the drama. They only picked up some parts to be sound negative. :angry:

At the last part of the original article (http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0000931098), they even thank to the drama!!!

“Descendants of the Sun,” thanks!

A: Doctor, Kang Mo Yeon’s attitude to carry out a mission, in particular, at the part of emphasizing the dignity of life, my heart was too full for words and it was touching.

B: (translated into English this part only) "She pushes handsome and cool Yoo Shi Jin aside because her work is a top priority. Isn't that amazing?" Seems she is a person of high caliber.

C: When she was asked by Yoo Si Jin, “why do you become a doctor?” Kang Mo Yeon answered that she was good at Math in particular. And she also said, rather than following the Hippocratic Oath, she is a woman of (small) caliber to open a clinic in Gangnam area and to do her job for only earning money. But Kang Mo Yeon performed an operation on the Arab League chairman at the disaster site and it was so great to see her serving for the sanctity of life. I, myself, as a doctor, also was fulfilled.

:vicx:CONFIDENTIAL REPORT:vicx:

Please read here only for your info .....

Hide contents

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110376722

[Star TokTok] "Descendants of the Sun" Song Hye-kyo, that difficult task, doing it again
Glad to have Actress, Song Hye-kyo so that this craze became possible. In the drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Hye-kyo has been enhancing people’s enjoyment of the drama by her character who stops and thinks about love as is obvious and also who is honest, dignified and beautiful. It is possible only because of Song Hye-kyo, that is to say, her acting and beauty giving a strong sensation on people’s fantasy is causing the syndrome of KBS 2TV drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

“Descendants of the Sun” literally swallowed up home theaters. It recorded nearly 30% of the viewer rating and this drama’s OST is occupied their music charts. Since “Descendants of the Sun” is simultaneously broadcast in Korea and China, it is also shaking China. The most beneficiary of this drama’s popularity is Actor, Song Joong-ki. In the meantime, he has been a famous star but not an actor who holds such powerful fandom. He completely captivated the audience of both Korea and China with his superlative performance and outstanding charm in this drama.

Song Joong-ki gets the highest attention ever and this drama is really interesting.  It might be because Song Hye-kyo is playing his opposite role. It seems Song Joong-ki is gaining great popularity so that he is gathering all the attentions relatively; however, it can be said that there is Song Hye-kyo so this drama has achieved commercial success this much. Since Writer, Kim Eun-sook’s style is direct, her female main character in her romance drama can be a frustrating woman, like when delivering her sweet lines, those lines may sound deceitful. Thanks to Song Hye-kyo’s lively and affirmative charm, the female character can be displayed as a person who is active and positive.

In the story, Kang Mo-yeon has hesitated for a length of time due to the difference in values between Yoo Si-jin as a soldier and her as a doctor. Song Hye-kyo made the character, Mo-yeon look convincing. Why she had to refuse Si-jin, why she walked away from him even though she had a feeling for him. Song Hye-kyo delivered well by her solid way of expressing emotion. She acts out her character adorably as playing in lovely mellow scenes and in comical scenes and she shows off her immersive acting to bring out heartrending sorrows as feeling hopeless during a rescue operation of the earthquake.

Since Si-jin’s character is too powerful, if things don’t go well, Mo-yeon seems plain but she in the similitude of Song Hye-kyo approaches impressively to the viewers. Mo-yeon grows up as a doctor in the disaster rescue operating area and sacrifices herself. Her tears cause the viewers a strong sensation at every moment. At the ending of episode 8, her feeling for Si-jin has come out to light and that gives grounds for expectations toward the romance starting from episode 9.

Song Hye Kyo, once again, is receiving a positive response for her portlaying of Mo-yeon, who has strong nerves yet has to try hard not to cry over and over again in this drama which deals with love of humanity and touches people’s heart. She starred in so many projects in melodrama genre. This great actress taking responsibility for her past dramas’ popularity every time renewed her lifetime project one more time. Song Hye-kyo has worked for many melodramas already so some might had had some doubt that her melo could be well-received by people again. Now, as seeing the greatest success of “Descendants of the Sun,” they might be feeling embarrassed to some extent.

This article gets positive reaction from Knetz^^ 

Lately, K-media has started to write articles featuring SHK/KMY. I'm not sure what is behind that but maybe they are trying to balance out between main leads? In fact, I've seen some comments saying they want articles about SHK/KMY. I don't know how many of them get to translate, though. At least in Korea, people are giving some credits to Kyo's contribution on Dots, I guess. According to comments on twt, blog, cafe,etc, they really really love Song-Song couple. They are so mesmerized by the chemistry between them and admire the synergy effect. :)

Thanks!

I think that shift in thinking has happened amongst international fans as well?. I think in the beginning the show was so focussed on making YSJ desirable in the eye of all that most people weren't able to focus of SHK/MY. If we look at her earlier instagram posts, so many fans would post about YSJ/SJK but sadly no mention of her character - however check out her latest instagram posts there are SO MANY, SO MANY fangirls who are loving SHK/MY. There has definitely been a shift in the earlier overbearingly biased distribution of appreciation. I think episode 5 onwards was when SHK/MY really had an opportunity to shine and lawd, her crying scenes are LIFE!. I don't know how she looks so beautiful and vulnerable while crying? :blink:

• Like 14