Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Agree with Putrin..I've read the synopsis and it made me dizzy.. ;)) I love That Winter The Wind Blows to pieces. It tore my heart apart(in a good way) so I want SHK to take a rom-com as her next drama project. We've seen her as the cute and bubbly Han Ji Eun in Full House so I want to see her as a vixen this time.. [-O< It would be awesome to see her in that red lipstick and killer stiletto out to seduce men..lol..but then again..I'll surely watch anything SHK is in.. :D;)

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

yeah me too i really love her in full house my all time fave....but any drama will do for me as long as hye kyo in it i will def watch it....

Guest crazy-girl

I think it is beyond impossible for SHK to accept this project ...
We know her very well ..

Also she said she wanted to do a rom-com next  .. ( our wish also:D  )

And I agree with jjeennyy19 .. I would love to see SHK portraying a vixen role ...

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1179064798?pn=88
As mentioned previously, someone posted in Dc that she saw Hye Kyo in a cafe.She says Kyo drank coffee and left a little while later.She regrets not taking photo and  also mentions that she saw many celebrities before but Kyo is just different (Kyo is much prettier in real life than on screen).
credit:baidu and dc

Guest chloebelle

100% Agree ! I would like to see kyo in romcom for her next project,I miss the full house days,that I keep watching it countless time...By the way,I just watched FH again earlier :D Nuts huh? Lolll...I guess nuts becomes normal when it comes about kyo \:D/ But I will be happy with any project as long as kyo is in \:D/ Ajja Ajja Fighting

Guest chloebelle

Another kyo's achievement TOP 3 Actress voted by international votes,Congrats Hye Kyo,you did great and always make us so proud of you \:D/ http://mydramalist.com/article/2013/07/28/korean-dramaactoractresses-awards-of-2013-international-votes#.Ugy6vam9KSP

the girl who saw kyo also said that kyo is jjang jjang (the best) and daebak (awesome), she was really impressed hehe before she didn't know why all people said kyo is beautiful but now, she knows,,,  woow prettier in real life? is that possible? envious, envious of this girl! ....a rom-com with so ji sub or gong yoo would be great!thanks all for the updates.

In Philippines.. There's online voting for TOP 1O BEST SWEETEST COUPLE  in korean drama. Filipino's choice! It ends august 11, 2013

Top 1- GONG HYO JIN ( gu-ae-jung ) and CHA SEUNG WON (dokko jin) --THE GREATEST LOVE/BESTLOVE

Top 2- HA JI WON ( Gil Ra-im) and HYUN BIN (Kim Joo-won) -- SECRET GARDEN

Top 3- YOO IN NA (Choi Hee-jin) and JI HYUN WOO (Kim Boong-do) -- QUEEN IN-HYUN'S MAN

Top 4- KIM SUN AH ( hwang-ji-ahn) and LEE JANG WOO (park tae kang) -- I DO I DO

Top 5- GO HYUN JUNG (seo hye rim) and KWON SANG WOO ( ha do ya) -- BIG THING

Top 6- SONG HYE KYO ( han-ji-eun) and RAIN (Lee Young-jae) -- FULL HOUSE

Top 7- SONG HYE KYO (oh-young) and ZO IN SUNG ( oh-soo) -- THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS

Top 8- GONG HYO JIN ( tae-gong shil) and SO JI SUB ( joo joong-won) -- THE MASTER'S SUN

Top 9- SONG JOONG KI (kang-ma-ru) and MOON CHAE WON ( Seo Eun-gi) -- THE INNOCENT MAN

Top 10- KIM SUN AH (shin mi rae) AND CHA SEUNG WON (jo gook) -- CITY HALL

( GONG HYO JIN, CHA SEUNG WON, SONG HYE KYO AND KIM SUN AH is always leading on that poll.. ESP.. GHJ and CSW.)

Guest i_luv_kr

Hello everyone, plz vote for our SHK on this web: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 and vote for TWTWB on http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8 You can vote once a day but if u use your mobile, just turn on and turn off 3G, u can vote as many as u can. They are not at good ranking in both categories. Plz share this to more fans of SHK and TWTWB!

Guest lionel1430292475

SHK unnie should take the responsibilities towards me,because of her i became Big Bang Fans  :)) Actually i dont like any Korean boyband before bcoz their face too feminim but because SHK is listening Big Bang music so i try to listening their music and the first song that i hear is Fantastic Baby and that was awesome (DAEBAK!) and then i listening Bad Boy and thats song is great too, and they create their own music thats why SHK saying their music is free and now i buy almost all Bigbang album in itunes (i spend a lot of my money =D> ). SHK have a very good taste in fashion, acting, and music. No wonder she's look perfect as human.

class="headline"Yu Oh Seong and celebrities to visit The Grandmaster VIP Premiere

vxlvmmp98xjwjkgia43hu5rpky1qnxe0.jpg

wd7kf9vd0um2naqqclhtl8zh7pfypb6b.jpg

f2mkz8oyr2p627l4htnsqcznr6c8780b.jpg

kyn4gqq26tn5o1ks7mcihyae88vya5tk.jpg

rb9ytxn5yaqfkaxk0ap84oziwv4mpi18.jpg

sgcxhvw1d8x101tqsi65x60jztvax19f.jpg

n1zf2bx8wprunvhre86sdbjqi42xn342.jpg

pfsomuesdt6aqud8ebt3kw1ygt8tbngr.jpg

[by Joy Kim] On August 19, actor Yu Oh Seong and his son attended the VIP premier of Wong Kar Wai's new film "The Grandmaster (2012)" at CGV theater Haengdangdong, Seoul. 
Including Yu, film director Kang Jin Ah, Lee Jun Ik, Jang Chul Soo, Moon Byung Gon and cartoonist HUN were present. 
The movie talks about martial-arts master Yip Man, who is also known as the man who trained Bruce Lee. The movie portraits his peaceful time at Fosan and struggles at Hong Kong. Top actors and actress from China and Korea were in cast for the movie. Starting from Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen, and Song Hye Gyo play the main characters. 
Previously, the movie was invited as opening film for 63rd Berlin International film festival and 5th Chinese Film Festival. The movie will be released in Korea on August 22.

Source:  http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/yu-oh-seong-and-celebrities-to-visit-the-005427594.html