Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Han will be the artist to do muffins Song Songji Song Hye Kyo top of the list20170808066667800046291

On September 29, PMI, the online research firm, released a survey of 24,000 men and women who were "the best performers of muffins" for men and women aged 20-50. Song Songji and Song Hye Kyo were among the men and women.

Among them, Song Zhongji's vote was 11.7%, while Song Hye Kyo's vote was 10.0%. In addition, male artists in the list of Park Po Jian (6.2%), Kong Liu (5.1%), Che Sheng Yuan (2.5%), Liu in tin (2.2%), Zhao Yincheng (2.0%); female artist Han Zhimin (5.6% ), Park Nale (3.7%), Li Yingai (3.7%), IU (3.6%), Kim Tae-hee (3.3%) and so on.

Muffins are Korean traditional food, also known as pine cake, is the Korean Mid-Autumn Festival sacrifice with the pastry, used to express gratitude to ancestors. Muffins taste similar to rice cakes, which add soybeans, sesame seeds, chestnut stuffing.

In addition, Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo will be held on October 31 in Seoul, Central Silla Hotel held a private wedding. (Editor: Shao Tianxiang) <All Star Network>

http://www.allthatstar.com/tw/view.php?action=5205&postID=365283&rtn_sns=fa

credit to owner,

Repost from weibo @格子的圆圈

No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

:heart:
Finally, I would like to end with the same question at the last visit. Now Song Zhongji, happy?
Very happy. Although I think of a work will be some sad, but I do not regret making this choice, so I feel very happy, contented. This is my life to make the most important decision of the moment, so I am very happy. Because of her, so happy. I was in the happiest life.
-------------------------

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
Song Hye Kyo Philippines

Park Ah In mentioned Song Hye Kyo's name in her interview

Q. Still, the most memorable thing that the public can remember now is Kim Eun-ji's appearance in the "Sun Generation". What was the shooting atmosphere at the time?

A. In my work, my role is not a villain, but it was almost the only character in my life. I did not know a little bit about it. I came out as a fellow of Song Hye Kyo, and she was so beautiful, and manners were really good too. I learned a lot in many ways.

• Like 5

SHK's followers will be ballooned to 6M anytime soon.Yay :wub::)

DLM2cRNU8AA2ljV?format=jpg

Hope she considers a project specifically on K-drama series next year. I'm just missing her seeing on small screen terribly:(:bawling:.If Kyo and Ki's top priority is to have a baby first,I'll fully understand it. I'm also delighted to see little Kyo and Ki the near future:blush: :wub:.

• Like 3

video,  they talk about SHK(no English)
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av15076306/
credit to owner, 柯淑芬

今天喬那張是在首爾凱悅飯店,
有粉絲看到宋宋吃早餐,
那酒店在小宋家附近,說很近。。
照片果然是老公視角

Today Joe was at the grand hotel in Seoul.
There are fans who see song song eating breakfast,
The Hotel was near the little song house, said it was close..
It's a husband's view.
Image may contain: one or more people, cloud, sky and outdoor

• Top 10 countries where foreign netizens have lots of beautiful people

If you look at a beautiful woman who is a man, everyone will flaunt the heart. This is the same for men in the world as well as in Korea. We have selected 10 countries with the most beautiful people from an overseas online community.

20171007170641_7.jpg

4th Korea

The beauty of Korean women, which is known for Korean drama and music videos, seems to be more beautiful because foreign people look different from other Asian countries and the styles of Korean women are refined.

There are so many beautiful women anywhere in our country. This is a rarely desirable phenomenon in recent years.

http://www.lass.co.kr/read.php/934967

It is almost time for her wedding day. I am so very happy that she has found the partner that will complete her family. I bless her with good fortune and may she have truly a family that she cherish and happiness always. She deserves all the good blessings in life. Stay healthy , happy and have a good family life SHK! :heart:

• Like 3

phpPrGJlY.jpg

Yuzhu Xian (left) and Song Hye Kyo (right) have many years of good friendship. (Filed from Instagram)

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2220140

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Show Their Support For Ok Joo Hyun

Song-Joong-Ki-Ok-Joo-Hyun-Song-Hye-Kyo.j

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo showed some love for their close friend Ok Joo Hyun by showing up to her musical!

On October 12, the singer shared a photo that appears to have been taken after her musical “Rebecca.” Ok Joo Hyun will actually be singing the congratulatory song at Song Joong Ki

and Song Hye Kyo’s wedding later this month!

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be tying the knot on October 31.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/11/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-show-support-ok-joo-hyun/

2017/10/12 16:25

(Song of NT $ 280 million) to buy the 100-day through the house, has recently been decorated, the hotel is located in the city of Seoul, Seems to be expected to become two of the wedding room.

phplbEvzf.jpg

Song Zhongji bought in January single-family bedroom mansion Seoul Yongsan Itaewon, decorating the house in the summer, has been largely completed, the appearance of mining stylish, minimalist design, no frills, gray The black gates also echoed the roof colors, and the garden planted many green plants, intends to protect the privacy of the residence by trees.

php6SQqKT.jpeg

Song Zhongji single-family luxury courtyard, filled with many green plants. (From Channel A)phprq8D90.jpg

Song Zhongji purchased single-family luxury recently completed, the appearance of fashion, simple design, no extra decoration. (Turned from the Channel A)rumors that Song Zhongji, Song Huijiao will stay after the marriage, the residents told the media that "I heard that will move, but not yet admitted, once did not see", but since the Song Zhongji purchased the house , The appearance of Asahi hospital higher frequency, near the store also pointed out that the beginning of the year had met in the vicinity of Song Zhongji, whichwas outside speculation, here is likely to be "double song CP" married new house.phpoMYQaM.jpgphpq9TivG.jpg

Song Chungji ho throw nearly 300 million, to buy in Longshan District, Seoul, Pitt Thai homes of the private buildings. (From Korea Economic Sports)

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2220602