Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK updated her IG with her photo this time , though its quite dark but still her beauty shines !

how nice of SHK , supportive as always with her labelmate dongseang YAI new drama, her IG update of YAI still photo for his new drama speaks for itself!
 6a6d6e0fgy1fef4sn3h9bj20dd08h0tm.jpg

its been several months already but it seems no news of SHKs cover in a popular magazine in China as what the Goddess of Asia voting contest promised , hopefully we will be surprise soon about this!
e36c8ea1jw1f8abr2nb9ij20c30ahgmr.jpg
credit: weibo/as labeled
  • Like 7

from soompi news

Song Hye Kyo Shows Support For Yoo Ah In And His New Drama, “Chicago Typewriter”

Yoo-Ah-In-Song-Hye-Kyo.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo has stepped up to show her support for Yoo Ah In and his new drama.

On April 8, the actress posted a character still of Yoo Ah In as a famous writer in tvN’s new drama “Chicago Typewriter,” along with a caption that simply had the drama’s name.

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In are known to be close friends, and are also working under the same label. In a recent interview, she revealed that she feels like an older sister who treats him, as well as “Descendants of the Sun” co-star Song Joong Ki, to delicious meals.

“Chicago Typewriter” is off to a good start with great plot points, cinematography and acting from the cast. The drama scored average nationwide ratings of 2.6 percent, with real-time ratings peaking at 4.4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/08/song-hye-kyo-shows-support-yoo-ah-new-drama-chicago-typewriter/

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

DOTS, not any nominee(acting)? 53th Baeksang Award   http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

Song Joong-ki (left) and Song Hye-kyo (right) in Descendants of the Sun. (Photo: KBS)

Song Joong-ki (front) and Song Hye-kyo (right) in Descendants of the Sun. (Photo: KBS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL 8, 2017

SONG JOONG-KI AND SONG HYE-KYO MAY MEET IN NEW YORK SOON

[Thanks to DramaFever Awards, fans are anticipating their favorite SongSong couple to win in at least one of the three categories: Best Couple, Best Kiss, Best Actor/Actress. Another category where the Descendants of the Sun crew could win is the award for the Best Ensemble and Best Korean Drama.]

[Either one the victories could land Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo in New York this year, as the DramaFever Awards are usually held in The Big Apple.]

[Hosted by Kmart and the Korea Tourism Organization, DramaFever Awards works through online voting. Fans pick and choose their favorite drama and actors, and vote for them online. Considering Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo’s huge fan following on Facebook, Weibo, Twitter and Instagram, they are bound to win.]

[Winners of the fifth DramaFever awards will be announced in May, the media company said on its website.]

[Fans of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo cannot wait to see their favorite couple once again. The last time fans witnessed a SongSong union was in March, when the duo, along with the rest of the DOTS crew, gathered to celebrate the first anniversary of Descendants of the Sun, the military romance that took the world by storm.]

[Featured Image by Ahn Young-joon/AP Images]

http://www.inquisitr.com/4127992/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-may-meet-in-new-york-soon/

filming DoTs in Greece, SHK is always cheerful when she interact with kids!

67361667gy1fefmxgklvsg208w0507wi.gif

67361667gy1fefmutit2bg208w050b2a.gif

67361667gy1fefmxlmaezg208w050b2a.gif

67361667gy1fefmv74zf6g208w0504qq.gif

credit:as labeled /weibo

22 hours ago, RoseS said:

DOTS, not any nominee(acting)? 53th Baeksang Award

hi RoseS, Beaksang awards do have a cut off date for their drama/movie nominees and it happens DoTs was included on the 2016 awards thus it wont be included on this year's nominees anymore  besides DoTs bagged the Deasang award last year just sad that SHK didnt get the Best Actress award . Btw , for this year's Beaksang awards just wondering if she will grace the awards night as presentor ?????  just wondering also if SHK has a good chance of winning the Best Actress award if her contenders  are the current nominees this year like Kim Go Eun (tvN - Goblin), Kim Ha Neul (KBS - On the Way to the Airport), Park Bo Young (JTBC - Strong Woman Do Bong Soon), Park Shin Hye (SBS - Doctors), Seo Hyun Jin (tvN - Oh Hae Young Again???? its unfortunate that SHK never got any Best Actress/Deasang award from Beaksang , its always only the popular award, just wondering when it is the right time that SHK will get a nod from Beaksang jurors????

• Like 6

Hi all, i'm a long time fan of Hye Kyo eonni. I might not be her fan since Autumn Tale, but i'v been her fan since Full House. I just want to share my thoughts about current rumours that's been spreading around instagram, that Hye Kyo eonni is going to get married in LA. And she's going to get married with SJK oppa. Am i the only one who dislikes this rumour? I mean, if Hye Kyo eonni is really going to get married i sincerely will wish her all the best, but i don't think she's going to get married with SJK oppa. It's okay to pair SHK eonni and SJK oppa together, i also admit that they look good with each other, but i do hope people stop making wrong assumption about their relationship. Some people on instagram assume that Hye Kyo eonni is now in LA with SJK oppa, Lee Kwang Soo oppa and her close frieda to celebrate her wedding with SJK oppa. But looking at Hye Kyo eonni's sakura post on instagram. I don't think she is in LA right now. From what i know, LA dont have sakura except for their sakura festivals, and the color of sakura in LA festival isn't soft like what SHK eonni's post. But, this is just my personal opinion. Correct me if i'm wrong, guys. Once again, this is just my personal opinon. I don't want to offend anyone. Thank you. Love. ❤️ 

• Like 2

Hi everyone... can someone tell me where we can buy the DOTS DVD there in Korea. My friend will be going to Seoul this Thursday and she will buy DOTS DVD for us Songsongcouple fans in Dubai but the problem is she doesn't know where to buy. I hope someone ro  here will reply to my query. THANK YOU BIG TIME

Guest RoseS

Descendants of the Sun: 5 reasons not to miss the new Pan-American TV novel

Last thursday

icon-play-yellow.pngDescendants of the Sun: 5 reasons not to miss the new Pan-American TV novel

Panamericana Televisión premieres this Monday at 5:30 PM a new Korean superproduction that promises to break all the schemes and here we give you five powerful reasons to not stop seeing it.

Continuing with the premiere of great productions, Panamericana Television brings to its screens from this Monday at 5:30 PM "Descendientes del Sol", a new Korean success that broke audience records in different parts of the world.

The drama is based on the romance between a captain of the special war command unit and a volunteer doctor who, despite the armed conflict and the natural disasters that shake up a fictitious country, live a tender and intense love story.

But if you still do not feel convinced to see this telenovela or just not a fan of the doramas, in the following gallery we present you five powerful reasons so you do not miss a single chapter.