Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

credit to owner, GMA The Heart of Asia: Asianovelas 6 hrs · 

#HOADramaAwards2016

Vote for Most Popular Actress of the Year!

Batch 1
Vote Here: https://www.wedgies.com/…/most-popular-drama-of-the-year-hd…

Nominees: 
Choi Ji-woo (Temptation)
Gong Hyo-jin (The Producers)
Hwang Jung-eum (Love Me, Heal Me)
IU (You're The Best! and The Producers)
Jung Ryeo-Won (I Heart You Doc)
Kim Ji-won (Descendants of the Sun)
Kim So-yeon (Carmina)
Kim Sae-ron (Hi School Love On)
Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghost)
Park Min-young (The Healer)

Batch 2
Vote Here: https://www.wedgies.com/…/most-popular-actress-of-the-year-…

Nominees:
Shin Min-Ah (Oh My Venus)
Song Hye-Kyo (Descendants of the Sun)
Yoo In-na (Secret Hotel)
Yoon So-yi (Angel's Revenge)

Voting Ends: December 31, 2016

safe_image.php?d=AQAmXQPW9XNFbOAT&w=476&
Kierby Deonila wants to know... Most Popular Actress of the Year Batch 1 (#HDA2016) pick one: Choi Ji-woo (Temptation), Gong Hyo-jin (The Producers), Hwang Jung-eum (Love Me, Heal Me), IU (You're The Best!), Jung Ryeo-Won (I…

credit to owner, Global Song Song Couple added 4 new photos.
1 hr · 

GET READY TO VOTE FOR SONG SONG COUPLE AND DOTS FOR KBS AWARD 2016!!!!

We hope everyone have had a nice day so far! The KBS Award voting will be opening around Mid December; however, in order to vote, you will need to register to be a member first! KBS will take up a few days to confirm your registration, so we recommend that you should start your registration as soon as possible so you won't be in a rush as time gets closer. Please follow these step-by-step instructions.

1.Go to this link https://sso.kbs.co.kr/S…/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php…

2. Choose your type of registration (over 14 years old, under 14 years old, residing in Korea, or outside of Korea)

Note: International fans could only register on PC, not through mobile devices

3. Agree to all terms and conditions

4. Enter your real personal information, you will need to prepare an electronic copy of your ID card or passport to attach into the registration --> Registration complete after you get the confirmation!

IMPORTANT: You still could log in via your SNS account but THAT WON'T ALLOW YOU TO VOTE!

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us!!! We would be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for your continuing love and support and we wish you a wonderful week!

Like, Follow and Subscribe to our instagram page 
https://instagram.com/GlobalSongSongCouple/

#globalsongsongcouple #ssc #songsongcouple #Songjoongki #songhyekyo#Sjk #shk #kikyo #송혜교 #송중기 #송송커플 #sjk #shk #SSCP #宋仲基 #宋慧乔 #双宋 #宋宋 #songhuiqiao

Global Song Song Couple's photo.

wow congratulations to DdTs for winning the Best Drama Series at 2016 Asian Television Awards  in Singapore, happy that SHK is part of this awesome and blockbuster drama !

audience scream out loud when DoTs bagged the top honor award !

just sad that as more and more awards/drama festival passed SHKs acting talent didn't received yet the recognition she deserves , her co-stars and the Drama itself got the awards already but why she is always left out or would just end up with nomination?????????  our last hope is the KBS award , hopefully this time SHK will be given the daesang award befitting for her acting prowess !

credit:as labeled

• Like 7

Kyo's getting prettier as years passed by                                                                                                                                                      15284071_1883167121917491_5945525726647796578_n.jpg?oh=e3a38156bd2ad73fd5c62b5ba660b7cc&oe=58F6477C              credit to owner  <3

• Like 8

---vote for SHK: facebook, twitter, instagam:innocent: SHK desevers at high place:heart:

@tccandler

CyvvGuRVIAAMIJK.jpg

#HOADramaAwards2016

Batch 1

Vote Here: https://www.wedgies.com/question/most-popular-drama-of-the-year-batch-1-hda2016-pk6m32ypxc

Nominees: 
〰 Temptation
〰 Carmina
〰 You're The Best
〰 Hi School Love On
〰 Love Me, Heal Me
〰 Secret Hotel
〰 I 2764.png❤️ You Doc
Descendants of the Sun
〰 Angel's Revenge

Batch 2
Vote Here: https://www.wedgies.com/…/most-popular-drama-of-the-year-ba…

Nominees:
〰 Mamaw-in-Law
〰 Oh My Venus
〰 The Healer
〰 Oh My Ghost

Voting Ends: December 31, 2016

safe_image.php?d=AQAlH7DFSeqFBt8E&w=476&
Kierby Deonila wants to know... Most Popular Drama of the Year Batch 1 #HDA2016 pick one: TEMPTATION, CARMINA, You're The Best, Love Me, Heal Me, Descendants of the Sun, I heart You Doc, Hi School Love On, Secret Hotel, Ice…
WEDGIES.COM

7th KoreanUpdates Awards 2016

ku-awards-2016

"The Descendants of the Sun," Song Hye Kyo make up metamorphosis beautiful goddess can not be copied

Bnt news April 12, 2016

https://hk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/142678377777/太陽的後裔宋慧喬妝容蛻變-美麗女神不可複制

dftrldkhimr5awldybbpqn2nvc82frhj.jpg
View photos

Bnt news actor Song Hye Kyo recently starred in the KBS drama "the descendants of the sun" to return to the screen, stunning beauty of the child again high-profile.

From the beginning of his debut, Song Hye Kyo with perfect facial features and golden ratio of the body, known as the entertainment on behalf of the real beauty. And she was in the drama or film wearing the clothes and the use of cosmetics, and even the emergence of an unprecedented stock phenomenon.

Especially to highlight her beautiful face makeup tips, caused a lot of women's attention. Here with the Xiaobian together to see her debut since the different stages of the magnificent evolution of different makeup!

The history of the transformation of the makeup of Song Hye Kyo

ru3wvet3mobowasq44df3av8oqtpr529.jpg
View photos

From the beginning of 2011, Song Hye Kyo is good at using natural makeup to highlight its beautiful face. Occasionally try brown and orange shadow makeup, or use eyeliner to draw a clear eye makeup, to highlight the white skin with orange lipstick, but also show full of youthful charm of youthful vigor.

Then, starting in 2013, her makeup mainly pink lipstick and blush-based. Appeared in the SBS drama "the wind blowing in winter," making the conference site, her translucent skin, clear eyeliner and pink lips, creating a very cute atmosphere.

Like this emphasis on the cheek and lip makeup, also attracted many women have to follow suit. Recently, more and more mature charm of Song Hye Kyo, in the KBS drama "the descendants of the sun" production conference, clear coral makeup look really attract the eye.

Song Hye Kyo:innocent:Song Hye Kyo:innocent:Song Hye Kyo:innocent:   

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2016award/index.html 

- Acting Grand prize          http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2016award/index.html

- Best Actress                    http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2016award/netizen/woman/index.html

- Best  Actor                      http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2016award/netizen/man/index.html

- Best Couple                    http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2016award/netizen/couple/index.html

voting period : 12/05/2016 - 12/28/2016 (until midnight) 
Winners : 12/31/2016 postponed announcement of the Awards live

Let us Unite once more for our dear goddess this is our way of giving her a Christmas  gift to win in this KBS Awards Poll let us win in this gogogo fighting guys!                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Resulta ng larawan para sa song hye kyo wearing gownResulta ng larawan para sa song hye kyo wearing gown

• Like 4

congrats to our dear Song Hye Gyo                                                                                                                                                                                                                   T_4TKq0xI8oSa-FAb76uB5zRLBeubEseYjwO5VcThuCbonvIFp2_F6Tj4vaMKcIvU7tgOkbmyT9eAy3dfgR3A9J3WQ=s1449  15253471_10209744483442643_5449118672106495236_n.jpg?oh=761bb2c1ec993a39c3fce940cfe03226&oe=58B6C9B4

• Like 4

On 12/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, RoseS said:

7th KoreanUpdates Awards 2016

ku-awards-2016

------https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2016/  DOTS shows a 'beautiful picture: BEST Drama/Actress/Actor/Couple/OST=most catch up 1rst:blush: KoreanUpdates Awards is back for the 7th time! You can now vote your favorite! voting will be closed by 19th December 2016, result will be announced as soon as 25th December 2016. This is online awards, we don’t give the physical trophy to the winner. Nomination was made the the fans from 1st November – 15th November 2016.
---------Let's see 2015 KBS Awards then having the ideas about 2016 KBS Awards. And which Awards , we wish for SHK?:smirk:[KBS Awards has not only one but few Awards for same catergory, EX: not one Award for Best Couple  but few pairs will win same Best Couple]
2015 KBS Drama Awards
2015 KBS Drama Awards-p1.jpg
magnify-clip.png

Notes

1. Award ceremony makes distinction for "daily dramas" (Monday-Friday series), "medium-length" and "mini series" (usually under 20 episodes).

Nominees and Winners

Grand Prize

Best Actor

Best Actress

Excellent Actor (drama)

Excellent Actress (drama)

Excellent Actor (medium-length drama)

Excellent Actress (medium-length drama)

Excellent Actor (mini series)

Excellent Actress (mini series)

Excellent Actor (daily drama)

Excellent Actress (daily drama)

Best New Actor

Best New Actress

Best Supporting Actor

Best Supporting Actress

Special Short Drama Actor

Special Short Drama Actress

Best Child Actor

Best Child Actress

Best Actor or Actress Selected by Directors

Netizen Award

Best Screenplay

Popularity Actor Award

Popularity Actress Award

Best Couple Award

Exactly my thought, sunflower91! Almost everyone else in that drama, except who I thought delivered the most moving character in the drama, were recognized! We all know that Song Hye Kyo, bar none, is one of the most drop dead gorgeous women in Asia and in the world!

She is almost always talked about in talk shows in her country and maybe beyond; how beautiful she is, what beauty secrets she has, what porcelain skin she has etc. I wondered if they have ever talked about how great an actress she is, voluntarily, without a script to follow? Did they ever look past that physical attributes and say " she is a great actress as well!" I was one of those who fell to her face when she did not even get  nominations in the BAC (best actress category). She was once, but did not win. That was fine with me! At least her acting talent in that drama was recognized! But in the subsequent awards, please correct me if I did not get this right,  not a single nomination! No matter how glowing the description of her acting skills in dots, they failed to recognize and acknowledge her contribution to the drama! As a fan, it does not matter to me if the actor I'm rooting for does not win! As long she gets nominated in every BAC in every award giving bodies, I can live with that. To be nominated is as good as winning the eyes of the judges! But, to be overlooked, not once but a handful of times, when almost everyone was expecting her name to reverberate when announced, is just unbelievably numbing! What consoles this feeling of dread is seeing Song Hye Kyo continues to grow as a performer! Her simplicity in everything she does in life makes her the more endearing to her fans. In my book, she is the winner in every category there is, just being herself, a fine human being! 

Image result for peace, love, and good will to men

My Wish for Mankind THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

Image result for christmas gifs

• Like 6

Moolmang's Survey for Most Memorable dramas of 2016 :

1. DOTS ( Descendants of the Sun) 
2. AOHY ( Another Oh Hae Young )
3. Signal 
4.LITM ( Love in the Moonlight) 
5. DMF ( Dear my Friends)

15350561_1884096538491216_2290674772658099412_n.jpg?oh=a5b56c4d484f7903b893dccb4822596d&oe=58F34E73                                                                                ©pearl0024 and sscp  

• Like 6

♥ ♥ ♥ Song Hye Gyo for DOUTOR COFFEE ♥ ♥ ♥                                                                                          

Untitled_1.gif                                                         12-1.jpgd0119c-1.jpg11-2.jpg                                                                                                            credit to owner

• Like 5

Eyes, height, emotional drama Song Hye Kyo 3 big advantage to the throne of Korean drama Queen

Eyes, height, emotional drama Song Hye Kyo three major advantages to the Korean throne

[ the South Korean TV critics analysis Song Hye Kyo phenomenon, said: "Look at Song Hye Kyo'  emotional drama, people will have" that two people will contact "idea.]

[After finishing the "Full House", Qiaomei slowed down, only in 2008 and 2013, "their world" and "that winter wind blowing", until this year, she was "sun" strong return Drama circle, to reproduce the momentum of the Queen of Korean dramas.]

["Chosun Ilbo" Qiao special analysis of the phenomenon, that the eyes, height and love the approach is her three major advantages. TV commentator Zheng Shih-hsiung thinks that Song Hye-kyo is acting exquisite and watching her feelings play. He will have the idea that "two people will contact each other 100%". "Look at Song Hye Kyo's innocent and cute eyes. No man should fall into the trap. "]

[Song Hye Kyo official height 161 cm, rumors that she is not actually so high, but it is an advantage for her, regardless of height and more than 180 cm Rain, Zhao Yin Cheng (microblogging), is not a good thing, And Jiang Dongyuan, or with Song Zhongji and Li Bingxian over 170 centimeters, and a producer who even said, "Song Hye Kyo is short and often looks up to the male lead, which provokes male protection instincts."]

[Song Hye Kyo Although the queen of the TV series, but the rigorous work attitude, did not take Joe, will be timely encourage others to cooperate with her, "the wind blowing in winter," the screenwriter Lu Xijing on the praise: "Song Hye Kyo's possibilities too. I can say that I do not envy anybody in the fight, decisiveness and concentration, but I feel lost at any time. "]

[Song Zhongji revealed that Song Hye Kyo is his spiritual pillar after the injury. Song Zongji was injured one month before the shooting, resulting in the right wrist fracture, right leg cruciate ligament laceration, "I hurt, Hui Qiao sister called to encourage me, want me to blame."]

[Song Chung-ki said: "15,16 focus there is a lot of Jiang Mi smoke crying, which is in my injured recuperation shot. Unilateral emotional play is very difficult, but she still handled very well, then feel very Thank you, I thought, I have to do so ah! She is very chic personality, I think that is what I should learn as a younger generation.]

http://magazine.chinatimes.com/ctweekly/20160506004421-300106

Descendants Of The Sun” Is The Only K-Drama On Twitter’s Top 10 Trending TV Shows Of 2016

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/06/descendants-sun-k-drama-twitters-top-10-trending-tv-shows/

Descendants-of-the-Sun3
Twitter is rounding about the year with its Top 10 lists, including the Top Trending TV Shows, which saw one K-drama on the list – this year’s hit “Descendants of the Sun”!

The drama places fourth, below the American TV show “Grey’s Anatomy.” Brazilian TV shows were also very popular, with the country sending two shows to the top 10. Check out the full list below!

1. #GameOfThrones (Game of Thrones)

2. #TheWalkingDead (The Walking Dead)

3. #GreysAnatomy (Grey’s Anatomy)

4. #DescendantsOfTheSun (Descendants of the Sun)

5. #MasterChefbr (Masterchef Brasil)

6. #OITNB (Orange is the New Black)

7. #StrangerThings (Stranger Things)

8. #Empire (Empire)

9. #TheVoice (The Voice)

10. #Bbb16 (Big Brother Brasil)

In related news, Twitter Korea released its list of Top 10 accounts with the most followers, as well as its Top Keywords.

Descendants of the Sun proves global appeal as the only K-drama in Twitter’s Top Trends list for 2016

https://www.dramafever.com/news/descendants-of-the-sun-proves-global-appeal-as-the-only-k-drama-in-twitters-top-trends-list-for-2016/

by Nhu Nguyen on Wed, Dec 07, 2016

f89d0eac-e418-4dfc-a036-a763ad8483a1.jpg

Descendants of the Sun not only took the K-drama world by storm but Twitter as well. According to the social network’s annual year-end trends list, DOTS fever catapulted the drama to rank high on the TV show list at number four right behind Grey’s Anatomy.

DOTS being the only K-drama to make Twitter’s Top 10 Trending TV Show list, in the company of other big names like Games of Thrones (No. 1) and The Walking Dead (No. 2), further cements the series true worldwide popularity. Reportedly, the show has been sold to a whopping 32 countries.

Twitter is a great place to find out what’s hot right now, and when DOTS was airing, the show was on fire. During a short time period in the last month of its airing in April, Twitter designated a special emoji of the characters to appear when users used the hashtag #DescendantsOfTheSun, #YooSiJin, and #KangMoYeon.

Big congratulations to the show’s screenwriter, Kim Eun Sook. She is enjoying immense success and love from viewers in 2016. Currently, her new drama Goblin is smashing records. If the beautiful moving soundfrom the first OST released for Goblin by Punch and EXO’s Chanyeol keeps up, the soundtrack for the tvN drama will be just as stellar as DOTS.

Here is the full list for Twitter’s Top Trending TV Shows:

1. Game Of Thrones

2. The Walking Dead

3. Grey’s Anatomy

4. Descendants Of The Sun

5. Master Chef Brasil

6. Orange Is The New Black

7. Stranger Things

8. Empire

9. The Voice

10. Big Brother Brasil

Also, special shout-out to Brazil for their countries' inclusion of two shows on the list, Master Chef Brasil and Big Brother Brasil!

What K-dramas have you been tweeting about this year? 

Chinese actor Yang Yang fanboying on Kyo :heart: another one added on the list                                                                                                15400343_1884594491774754_5236783603886250173_n.jpg?oh=066e4f376c78e8dc9878de9e2e8907a5&oe=58B21116                                                                                                             ©theinnercircle_

• Like 11

There's a rumor in Weibo that SongHyeKyo, SongJoongKi, KimJiWon and KimMinJae will have a special appearance in Goblin...

Goblin and DOTS' scriptwriter and director are the "SAME " [ Kim Eun Sook and Lee Eung Bok ] LOL! 

15317735_1884568168444053_5356615143829251997_n.jpg?oh=1fd9ffa51238aa1552cb85bad1bac166&oe=58BA5950                                                                                                                                                           ©pearl0024/lovekaka/weibo

• Like 3