Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Not understanding......, but seeing video @J.estina law suit 

incase, anyone miss this video/Eng. sub. FULL....

On 5/16/2016 at 5:04 PM, sunflower91_ said:

no doubt SHKs cover photo of W Korea and Elle China grab the attention of not only by her fans but k media / social media as well! here's another article about her gorgeous photos from allkpop!

Song Hye Kyo is all class and elegance for China's 'Elle' magazine and 'W Korea'

By alim17   5 hours ago   7,861   1,136  

Song Hye Kyo is on the cover of various magazines in both China and Korea!

She's on the cover of China's 'Elle' magazine, which released a couple shots of her being an elegant mermaid-turned-goddess on May 16 for the June issue.  She looks super classy in toned down colors of brown or in the classic black.

On the cover of Korea's 'W' magazine, she looks more chic and sexy with her wet hair framing her face as she pulls off a bold pattern and looks straight into the camera with charisma.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-hye-kyo-is-all-class-and-elegance-for-chinas-elle-magazine-and-w-korea

update on beaksang/iqiyi votes , yes SHK is still no 1 , still 14 more days to go and we need to continue voting for SHK to ensure her winning in this popularity award  so we can see her in the red carpet!

宋慧乔     344086

Song Hye-kyo
Descendants of the Sun

85.05%

Are you sure we still have 14 days to vote. The Baeksang website states duration of event by 19th of May. Winners announce 20th May. Unless the announcement of winners are different for popularity and the other awards. Not sure??

• Like 8

Thank you so much chingus for keep updating beautiful news of our gorgeous SHK. She looks so pretty in Elle. I don't have words to describe her sexy eyes and smiles... just WOW! STUNNING! She looks so happy lately and I'm praying more and more happiness will be coming to her in future. 

Eventhough I can't contribute anything to this thread I hope our chingus here can keep updating abt uri lovely Kyo coz I love to read every single word from you guys. I am sure many orther lurkers just like me. Thank you chingus!

Let us present Beaksang awards to uri lovely Kyo for making us happy all this while. Please keep voting!:)

• Like 7

Thanks @khxy for the unconfirmed "camera" CF info. I hope so...she'll be the perfect model for the camera since the cameras all love her and she looks good in any angle.

Reminded me of her previous Sony CFs.

RQXoBQ3.gif

Spoiler

wnxXGnR.gif

@lovumuchhyekyo Voting for Baeksang Awards for Popular TV & Movie Actors and Actresses will end on 24:00 of Tuesday May 31st. This is the only category where the awards will be decided exclusively based on the results of the votes cast using the official Baeksang Awards voting app. You can also see the countdown clock, results, or download the app from this link http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&amp

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

crto 

Although HyeKyo is leading in both polls, let's continue to vote for her and give her an even greater lead.

Baeksang (cumulative) SHK  83.74% and No2 12.21%

iQIYI:  SHK 453,154 votes and No2 57,840

• Like 15

15 hours ago, IrisFM said:

Thanks @khxy for the unconfirmed "camera" CF info. I hope so...she'll be the perfect model for the camera since the cameras all love her and she looks good in any angle.

Reminded me of her previous Sony CFs.

Reveal hidden contents

@lovumuchhyekyo Voting for Baeksang Awards for Popular TV & Movie Actors and Actresses will end on 24:00 of Tuesday May 31st. This is the only category where the awards will be decided exclusively based on the results of the votes cast using the official Baeksang Awards voting app. You can also see the countdown clock, results, or download the app from this link http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&amp

crto 

Although HyeKyo is leading in both polls, let's continue to vote for her and give her an even greater lead.

Baeksang (cumulative) SHK  83.74% and No2 12.21%

iQIYI:  SHK 453,154 votes and No2 57,840

Thanks a lot Irishfm. We have to keep on voting. VOTE VOTE VOTE!! 

• Like 5

Elle has updated their post again

#song ni yue hui# (taken from her Chinese name 'Song' and 'Hui' ,but 4 words together means send you a date.i guess because of the love season)

In June edition,Song Hye Kyo tried out her favourite 'rock&roll ' style (she can't wait but to post in her ig) and even shared her 'secrets' with us.

-Kang Mo Yeon likes a humorous man,how about you?

The most important is sense of humour,it is more important than looks.

-Someone who is like a younger brother or uncle?choose one

Uncle

-Is SJK humorous in real life?

He is a humorous man,eventhough he is younger than me but he is a steady man.

Credit:Elle weibo

http://m.weibo.cn/1273610165/3976199111304343?sourceType=sms&from=1065095010&wm=4260_0001

• Like 18

Hello Kyonatics! I've been so busy with work but I will not forget to vote for our beloved SHK in both Baeksang and Iqiyi. JUst done voting, time to wrap up my work and go home. Keep voting, guys! I realise the 2nd place in Baeksang actress is catching up fast in Iqiyi today altho our beloved SHK is still miles and miles ahead of the rest but lets not relax until closing date. Please keep voting our beloved SHK

• Like 2

@khxy thanks update the elle inf for kyo , I really like the photos, kyo looks so natural and pretty , and try to order via my coworker, hope I can get and read , I always like her conversation from the magazines, so much touching,we are so glad we have 3 magazines from her at one time, we just expecting the coming June, hope we will see both JK and kyo get together from Baeksang and the popularity awards from iqiyi, and hope kyo will attend and keep voting everyday for them until at the end, fighting:D 

• Like 3

thanks khxy for the Elle China updates , cant wait to know the whole write -up /Q & A portion in this magazine about SHK! looking forward SHKs new CF/ad soon!

61e7f4aajw1f3yeu7oztkj20qe0h3781.jpg

61e7f4aajw1f3yeu77dd1j20qe0h3djj.jpg

61e7f4aajw1f3yeu6uyquj20qe0gydjd.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:03 PM, lovumuchhyekyo said:

Are you sure we still have 14 days to vote. The Baeksang website states duration of event by 19th of May. Winners announce 20th May. Unless the announcement of winners are different for popularity and the other awards. Not sure??

please check out this link below to monitor voting % and the remaining days/hrs  for the vote on the upper portion that will end by May 31st where I based my countdown. please note also not to quote images its against soompi rules

http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=1&tab=tab_04

guys please do continue voting to ensure SHKs no 1 spot! for now she still no 1 in both baeksang and iqiyi popularity here's the update for now!

%E5%AE%8B%E6%85%A7%E4%B9%94.png  宋慧乔     625823  ( still no 1 in iqiyi)

medal01.png 104.png Song Hye-kyo
Descendants of the Sun

88.58%
  • Like 14

Guest RoseS

SHK's news......everywhere:heart:

Song Hye Kyo News: Korean actress as the cover star for W Korea and Elle China [PHOTOS]

By Lord Justin Castillo- 17 May '16 09:43A

• Song Hye Kyo
  • The "Descendants of the Sun" star Song Hye Kyo shows her blazing beauty as the cover star for June's issue of W Korea and Elle China.

Elle's Magazine chief editor, Xiao Xue, shared the cover photo of Song Hye Kyo on her personal official account on Weibo last Monday (May 16).

On the cover of 'Elle' magazine, Song Hye Kyo displays prowess and mature look. The actress shows her elegant yet classy beauty with her shady makeup, and matching an enticing toned dress.

more.....

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/42361/20160517/song-hye-kyo-news-korean-actress-as-the-cover-star-for-korea-s-w-and-elle-china.htm

No idea, not anythings else...except: Captain Yoo and Dr. Kang could not be separated at Awards events:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Hidden Bracelet Meaning: 'Descendants of the Sun' Meet Again? Fans Want Reunion

May 17, 2016 11:55 AM EDT | By Riley ChaseIni Cara Song Hye Kyo Tolak Mentah-Mentah Song Joong Ki Di Dunia Nyata!

• DOTS stars finally met again.
    (Photo: ine wstyles / Flickr)

Fans are very excited to see that their beloved "Song Song" couple finally met again after Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo wrapped things up with the "Descendants of the Sun" drama. The actor happily showed pictures of him and Hye Kyo during his fan meeting in Beijing, which in turned created more speculation about the two's special relationship off-camera.

During his interview, Joong Ki accommodated his fans interest by giving them a glimpse of what he had on his phone. He happily showed a picture of him together with Yoo Ah In and of course Song Joong Ki.  He also showed another photo of him from the same day and one photo from Greece while they were shooting a scene for "DOTS."

Fans took notice of the photos given by the actor since Song Hye Kyo had the same bracelet with Song Joong Ki. The same bracelet Hye Kyo was wearing before Joong Ki left for China and also the same bracelet he was wearing on his Beijing Fanmet Presscon, according to Parent Herald.

(photo)

(photo)

The rumors regarding the two "Descendants of the Sun" actors wearing the same bracelet led to some speculations that the two are having a more meaningful relationship. When the actor was asked during his fan meeting about the actress, Joong Ki referred to Hye Kyo as Hye Kyo-sshi, which is a more affectionate way to call someone, International Business Times reported.

While fans are really hopeful to see the "Song Song" couple together in a fan meeting and learn more about the status of their relationship, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are members of the same agency which also led to a good friendship between the two together with another pal Yoo Ah In.

What do you think about the "DOTS" stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's relationship? Do you think there is a hidden meaning to "Song Song" couple's bracelet? Share your thoughts below.

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/26239/20160517/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-hidden-bracelet-meaning-descendants-of-the-stars-meet-again-fans-want-reunion.htm

No DOTS Season 2

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/26192/20160517/descendants-of-the-sun-season-2-air-date-cast-news-update-korean-hallyu-cancelled-tourism-ministry-rejects-budget-request-to-restore-dots-set-in-taebaek.htm

good morning  Kyonatics the weather here in the Philippines is extremely  hot but its ok as long as we are all ok have a blessed Wednesday to all and be safe always and to our lovely queen i am very happy that she is doing great and working again more to come Queen and to all the troll basher anti of Song Hye Kyo and SS Couple here is i only say to you people i am always believe in karma you always spreading malicious rumors bad comment on our idols but its ok we are here to believe what its true about my Queen and SJK and what is going on for both of them. my main concern is Kyo i am pretty sure that Kyo is very much happy we can see it in her eyes and the way she smile wow we don't need to prove to you people that both of them are happy,  to all  Kyonatics and SS Couple  dont mind them let us all be happy and support them in there individual activities  stay cool guys and let us all pray for there journey God Bless Us All..To SHG and SJK be safe enjoy your life and may God Always there to protect and guide you both....

• Like 2