Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/109947/20151215/five-k-drama-comebacks-in-2015.htm

Five K-Drama Comebacks In 2015

BY Julie Jones | Dec 15, 2015 01:41 PM EST

28f23d16-7bd6-436e-bb4b-50be2d89778b-png

(Photo : KDramaStars)

Song Hye Kyo: The actress appeared in her last k-drama in 2013 and it will be 2016 before she is seen in another one. Her drama "That Winter The Wind Blows" was very successful but she followed it with a 2014 k-movie, "My Palpitating Life," then the Chinese films "The Crossing" and "The Queens." The actress will join Song Joong Ki in "Descendants of the Sun" playing a doctor who works for Doctors Without Borders. They will fall in love in a war-torn area.

the latest IG update of SHK shows that she is thankful for the food truck but not that sure if given by DC fans and TWTWB team coz I cant get much accurate english trans of her IG caption.  most likely SHK is still busy for DoTs filming , just hope they are already on its final stage or nearing the ending episodes so they can wrap up soon , oh cant wait for DoTs airing , no more delays please......

6afb0f0cgw1ez17itn6nlj20hs0vkaej.jpg

ins更新 김규태감독님,김천석촬영감독님,수환오빠 ! 감사해요!! 그겨울팀 보고싶어여ee8cab.png by kyo1122

e374cfc0jw1ez17ohc4c6j20qo0k0jsv.jpg

with the very cute SHK on its poster!

6afb0f0cgw1ez17irvd1fj20hs0vkjw7.jpg

ins更新 dc 갤러리 여러분 너무너무 감사해요ee8cac.png by kyo1122

e374cfc0jw1ez17ojfydaj20nm0nm40a.jpg

credit:SHK IG/weibo

• Like 7

hello everyone...gosh i missed this thread so badly:bawling:..been so busy and had a hard time visiting here, so sorry guys...and also i missed the very important day of our dear girl:( coz of work and schooling at the same time, but that won't stop me from giving my simple post birthday greetings to my dear kyo..

"belated happy happy birthday my dear hye kyo eonnie, wishing you nothing but only the best. i know that i wasn't been an active and sounds not a loyal fan to others but i just want you to know that aside from my family you're always been my inspiration in everything that i do and as a fan i still support and loved you the same as my first time i'd been idolizing you, no less but more and more here in one corner of my place."

happy happy birthday again and love you so muchhhhh:):):)

and to all newbies and seniors here...love you guys and missed you too and thank you very much for cheering up this homey thread as always though i feel a bit awkward now,hihihi thanks for the pics, vids, links, bits and everything about our kyoya, its very much appreciatted ...and also i'm already so excited and can't wait for this anticipated small screen comeback of hers next year..woooo:wub:

• Like 4

oh no another unfortunate news for DoTs  airing date, need more patience for this drama! hope DoTs team is doing fine with their filming and the delay is for the good of the outcome of the drama!

wow more foodtruck for DoTs team , its with SHK poster, not sure if its from hyebaragi and ms makeup artist based on the caption 

宋慧乔##太阳的后裔#DeEN化妆师全美妍欧尼咖啡车应援剧组,陪伴...                         

6afb0f0cgw1ez2q38z4ipj20g40g4ac3.jpg

#宋慧乔##太阳的后裔#慧乔Cafe和Hyebaragi官网共同应援了快餐车...                         

6afb0f0cgw1ez2xtth4vfj20e40hs0vj.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1ez2xtwul5nj20hs09v0uu.jpg

from MODE magazine ,she may not be on the number 1 spot ,  its already an honor that SHK was included on this list alongside with other beautiful celebrities around the world!

Song Hye Kyo is # 31 in “MODE'S WORLD'S 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN 2015”
12353934_1261159897242822_426180670_n.jp
see the full list on this link , at least SHK got the highest spot amongst the k beauty that's included on this list

http://www.modelifestylemagazine.com/magazine/m1124/modes-worlds-100-most-beautiful-women-2015-full-list-announced/

• Like 7

will we ever see SHK hosting/ as MC for Music Bank or other shows/events again?????

No one can ever top ex-Music Bank MCs Song Hye Kyo & Lee Na Young.. NO ONE

Embedded image permalink

credit:Jac

from koreastardaily

宋慧喬新寫真出爐 女王氣場知性優雅 - through google trans:SHK new photo released gas field queen chic and elegant

宋慧喬

Recently, Song Hye Kyo its endorsement of a fashion brand new photo shoot a group, develop their elegance, goddess style remains.

Currently, Song Hye Kyo is filming KBS 2TV drama "descendants of the sun" in.
http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/71728

• Like 6

@sunflower91_ I love your posts,  made me smile when you  mentioned, that in her appearances  SHK walks fast,... seems youre not the only one noticed it.

As I can recall from previous posts, other fans / netizens that saw her in person , also only had a glimpse of her..haha..(elusive)

one fan saw her in a mall I think (also from previous page of this thread), they called out her name and she turned / they got a chance to took her pic/ but it was blurred. (you can tell from that pic shes smiling). 

I would say shes gracious to fans in her public appearances , I remember one gif / she held both hands of one lucky chinese fan  before going straight to the service van waiting (parked outside) This was one of the promotion of The Crossing in Beijing or Taiwan .   (you can check that out @marwa_ on this thread / sorry I really cant remember the page.  

Hoping that everyone of us here will see this remarkable woman in person someday. EVEN JUST A GLIMPSE.  

One of the pic I really love.  (credit to the owner.) 

tqcPj26.jpg

• Like 7

hi sunbae0401, very nice photo of SHK! really wish you'll be given a chance  to see SHK in person. yes its true , she's quite elusive at times . as other k stars have photos/coverage of their airport fashion , very seldom that k media can catch her in the airport to think she have frequent trips abroad and to jeju island.  as for me , in all of her red carpet moments I so love the confidence and aura that she exudes during the 17th Shanghai Intl Filmfest last June 14, 2014 while she is promoting her TC movie , hope we can see her again next year in the red carpet for her DoTs drama!

697b3ffbgw1ehdwb0t0h3j20np0zk0un.jpg e1cca823gw1ehdwqpponaj20qe0hmdj2.jpg

SHK for Laneige

125742_image_1443930465.jpg

• Like 4

@sunflower91_  since theres no updates yet on her new drama. .lets reminisce her previous memorable appearances/

totally agree with you// yes, who could forget her on the red carpet SFF ...//so pretty like a Disney princess...

"When she smiles ,,the whole world stops and stares for awhile"        

GP9LMoM.jpg 

A list. another great photo. 

rhmRvnT.jpg        

photos credit as tagged

• Like 8

I always dream and hope our kyo will  have the opportunity to make an action comedy film with Jackie Chan ....I believe that she has many hidden powerful acting skills yet not discovered in the field if action and comedy films/dramas ......all we need

first is an intension from hye kyo to change her usual melo films/dramas and take the desicion to enter the world of action ,thriller ,physical skills  and martial arts beside comedy 

Second we need good  film directors who will give kyo these opportunities and discover  sides of her characters completely new to her audience ...but unfortunately when directors think of a comedy or action film they always stick to actresses known to be skilled in these fields who have done many films of action or comedy types .......but don't think to begin with an actress new to this field 

• Like 3

really hope too that SHK will venture into other film genre, it would be nice to see her joining movies like the ones with Jacky Chan! as I know before she was given the opportunity to do some martial arts for WKWs The Grandmaster but unfortunately her role and exposure in that movie is only for a few minutes , didn't know what happen about it. its true also that in k movies , they usually cast actors that is knowned to excel in that genre or have filmed before with box office record, its just sad that SHK doesn't really have a blockbuster movie. just hope that she can have one before she retires or we can see her doing different stuff even in the small screen. for now lets just wish that DoTs can bring out the best in her and opportunity to receive more acting awards !

SHK for Laneige

1919356_1542135512775510_868301853893897

credit:baidu

10623647_739750446158792_1104619573_n.jp

• Like 6

Finally!!! They reached the end of their journey ....I am sure that hye kyo had passed through lots of great and precious moments during filming and gained much experience beside working with great team ....can't wait for dots !!!and for this couple to enter my life and fill it with beautiful feelings ...Feb come fast 

• Like 1