Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest shk_divineofasia

No doubt the ever super beautiful Song Hye Kyo gives justice to every ROEMs clothes she endorsed, looks like she's only in her 20's :wub:

11903866_10154025516042119_6639997917817

11953002_10154025522492119_2884924190938

11887872_10154025485072119_321821330343511888026_10154025484822119_8255367724680

More ROEM ads featuring Hye Kyo please , cant wait to see their 2015 autumn/winter collection and by 2016 hope she is still the endorser for  ROEM China

DOTS, under Vietnamese media's report........

Song Hye Kyo and the perfect pairing with "new lover"

Reporter Update dated 18/09/2015 11:55

song-joong-ki-1-1442551231771.jpg

VTV.vn - The latest images in the movie Descendants of the Sun recently been revealed and made fans of Song Hye Kyo - Song can not wait anymore.[

Representatives of manufacturers Descendants of the Sun - the new series of KBS recently for the first time to share the images of the film.The photo posted on Instagram record a scene in the film between Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki . Upon seeing this photo, many fans have had to say, both really too good together.

Apparently there was a moment of fateful meeting between the two protagonists. Song Joong Ki Yoo Shi Jin play the role, the captain of an army special forces. Actor military presence costume, wearing black glasses expressed a strong and compelling that Song Hye Kyo - female military doctor Mo Kang Yeon to look back.

song-hye-kyo-va-su-ket-doi-hoan-hao-voi-

The film genre romance revolves around beautiful love between a young soldier and female doctors. Script writer Kim Eun Sook of the film - people who create success for The Heirs work of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

song-hye-kyo-va-su-ket-doi-hoan-hao-voi-

Descendants of the Sun as well as special work marked the return of Song after demobilization. The double bond between him and Song Hye Kyo is extremely waiting fans. Films scheduled to be broadcast in early 2016.

* Invite your readers to keep track of the program was broadcast by the Vietnam Television in  Online TV !

----------------------------------------------

["Our goal is to broadcast The Descendant of the Sun at the same time in both China and Korea, ..................]

Edited by RoseS

@sunflower, SHK's latest photo.........., let guess for fun:crazy::rolleyes:

-sky &distance(far away)=airplane? Greece?

-natural view=DOTS's filming location?

-post date 9/19=message: leaving Korea? depart to Greece?arrival Greece?

Anyway, not important..........! But could not wait for DOTS's Premier. :sweatingbullets:

---------------------------------------------------------

Song Joong Ki Show Attitude Cuek on Song Hye Kyo
Rina Anggraeni
Friday, September 18, 2015 - 14:25 pm

Song Joong Ki Show Attitude Cuek on Song Hye Kyo. (Kpopherald).
A +  A-
SEOUL - Drama Descendant of the Sun released a photograph scenes footage Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. In the photo looks Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo ignored. Quoting from Kpopherald, pieces of this scene featuring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo who met at an airport. Kyo Song Hyye seen staring Song Jong Ki dressed soldiers. But, Song Jong Ki did not even gaze of Song Hye Kyo. Dipotongan this scene looks Song Joong Ki radiates charisma as a male instructor UN peacekeeping military. Meanwhile, former lover Hyun Bin looks sad, but still exudes beauty naturalnya. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo shows the chemistry is very good, and also very pleasant , Both even very steeped in their roles without difficulty. In the play, Joong Ki will serve as a soldier named Yoo Shi Jin. Meanwhile, Kang Hye Kyo be Mo Yeon, a doctor. It is written by the playwright of The Heirs, Kim Eun Sook, and directed by Lee Eung Bok who is also a director Secret.

source: http://lifestyle.sindonews.com/read/1046112/158/song-joong-ki-tampilkan-sikap-cuek-pada-song-hye-kyo-1442548454

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dramafever.com/news/song-joong-ki-releases-firs-post-military-photoshoot-with-elle/

-During the interview with ELLE, Song Joong Ki stated that, while he had intended to take his time before choosing a post-military comeback, he couldn't resist the script as soon as he saw it. He also said that he and Song Hye Gyo work really well together because they have similar personalities and are able to understand each other. 

-Actor Song Joong Ki had his first interview and photo shoot after completing hismilitary service with Elle magazine. Having started filming his comeback drama “Descendants of the Sun,” the actor reveals that he selected this drama because of the story. He also comments on how working with Song Hye Kyo has been great due to their similar personalities and ability to understand each other. Staff members reportedly said, “It’s supposed to be a melodrama, but aren’t they too close?”

Edited by RoseS

hi RoseS! love to guess also where is that clear blue sky taken as posted yesterday by SHK on her IG, but not that really familiar with the place , hope they can travel already to Greece for DoTs filming! the latest still photo of SHK and SJK for DoTs until now still garnered lots of attention from their fans , just hope the momentum of excitement  will never fade as months passed waiting for DoTs airing, wish and pray also that the producer, writer, director and everything will do their best to meet the expectation of the fans! bring on the positive vibes for DoTs !

11313785_1189226954442148_1820378780_n.j

credit: wegdan1993

• Like 4

Asian Beauty makeup nice week

Monday, 09/14/2015 08:46 GMT + 7

My-nhan-chau-A-trang-diem-dep-tuan-qua--

Despite stepped over age 33 but Song Hye Kyo has not aged at all compared to the twenties. She appeared extremely charming with style makeup and glossy lips stretch orange natural brown.

http://newsen.vn/dep-360/tham-my/my-nhan-chau-a-trang-diem-dep-tuan-qua-26243.html

http://www.topstarnews.net/hd_photo_view.php?number=152662&idx=0

Edited by RoseS

Well, SHK undoubtedly is one of the best things that ever happened to the beauty world!

At a tender age of 33 going on 34, she looks like 19 going on 20! Really, there are times that she 

really looks so youthful! Bottom line, she takes care of herself! 

Well, she's blessed with beauty and brains!

Can't wait for DoTs! While awaiting for the coming of Dr. Kang Mo Yeon, I busied myself watching

WW, TWTWB, and FH once again! Next is AIMH! What a life! 

Happy Monday all!

• Like 2

esophageal14, same here!

Forgot your 'old' username!

SHK's pretty with light make up! But hopelly she will change HER LOOK in some day....with red lipstick=sexy!

1_zpsuom85pgf.jpg~original

Edited by RoseS

hi friends ...Wishing for more updates on DOTS that will hint more on Kang mo Yeon character showing how level her bright character is;)???.....On the other hand ...What worries me is........ from now till the time of airing of dots ...some dramas airing   at the end of this year began to show similar plot concept  to dots ( the disaster genre I mean)....There is already a new  drama airing  (I dont know if i could tell the name or it is not allowed) that tells the story of Doctors and emergency personnel struggle to save the people from natural disaster and korean people began to admire this drama for being the first of its kind .....I really want the success of this airing drama and all other dramas ....But just wanted Dots to be the first of this disaster kind and not to be repetitive ...although i am sure that dots will be different as it has the element of war and army ....

• Like 2