Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest shk_divineofasia

Song Hye Kyo on Laneige Ad

6a9b66b3gw1esxkqawqidj20jg0jgmyz.jpg

Funny to see this from websta post :lol::lol::lol:

11330674_776637255788573_907615843_n.jpg

credit: vanlim02 webtsa

@myonlykyo, LKS is Lee Kwang Soo.  He is an actor who is also a regular member on the popular variety show "Running Man" :)

Singer Gummy was on Park Kyung Lim's radio show and PKL asked Gummy if there's anyone who she would like to get close to.  Gummy said "I'm Song Hye Kyo's fan.  I sang the OST for the drama "That Winter The Wind Blows" (Snow Flower), so I was invited to the drama's wrap-up dinner party, but because of a schedule in Japan, I couldn't go.  I'm really a SHK fan.  Please feel free to call anytime.  Hope we can get to meet up."

005y8mXejw1esy5671fgoj30k00jjabv.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo w/Indonesia's media

Home » TV » Hot TV News

Song Hye-kyo Involved In The History of the Chinese Revolution

HOT TV NEWS by Lusi Triana on June 8, 2015
Song Hye-kyo Involved In The History of the Chinese Revolution

The Crossing Part 1 is released in late 2014 in the Celestial Movies premieres on Sunday, June 14th, at 20.00 pm.

In addition to many involved in the film project South Korea, Song Hye-kyo also starred in various films produced in Hong Kong. One of them is in the movie T he ​​Crossing Part 1 . In this movie, the star of the drama Full House and Endless Love was involved in a film based on the true story against the background of the current mid Chinese Revolution of the late 1940s. The film John Woo is packaged in display 3D and IMAX 3D effect. In work on the film, John Woo offers a film that can inspire the audience. Because the struggles of the characters in the film-karater is able to represent people who never give up on hope, faith and survival to find happiness in life. "All the stories inspire a different way. A woman whose husband to go to war but never returned, the pair soldier with prostitution girl united by destiny. And the relationship of a doctor together Japanese girl torn by war and politics, "said John Woo as written in the press release received by Muvila. During the process of filmingThe Crossing Part 1 , John Woo tells a lot about the challenges encountered, especially when the scene shipwreck. "The film The Crossing is very challenging from many aspects. We must highlight two types of warfare, one in summer and one in winter, requiring a trip to a remote location and filming in the moment of extreme hot and cold weather. Even before we had to work extra set of hundreds of camera moves!We combine real settings using the camera gimbal moves with computer graphics special effects, "he said. Zhang Ziyi , one of the actresses involved in the film said The Crossing Part 1 had encountered some obstacles such as delays in the production process because of health problems experienced by the film director , Not only that, he also said filming the scene ship sank in the winter in waters Beijing for 6 months, an experience the most severe. "The lips of the actors turn blue by itself so no need for additional special effects or makeup. However, the hardest part of course emotional acting. There are instances where my heart felt pain once it feels like to die and wake up again, "said Yu Zhen cast of characters in this film. The Crossing Part 1 begins when all citizens of China fled to Taiwan with boarding the steamer. Thousands of people ranging from rich people, refugees and crew boarding the ship and the tragedy of the death of 1,500 people. In such a precarious situation, three couples love story trapped amid terrible conditions. In addition to Song Hye-kyo and Zhang Ziyi, the film is also starring Huang Xiaoming and Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro . The Crossing Part 1 is released in late 2014 premiere The Celestial Movies on Sunday, June 14th, at 20.00 pm.

Home » TV » Hot TV News

Song Hye Kyo Acknowledge good looks Former Personnel Running Man

HOT TV NEWS by Lusi Triana on May 26, 2015
Song Hye Kyo Acknowledge good looks Former Personnel Running Man

Song Hye Kyo will be acting with the former personnel reality show, Running Man, Song Joong Ki.

After appearing in a drama series that winter, the wind blows in 2013 and compete acting with actor Jo In-sung, South Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo will re-appear on the screen tv. This time she will be acting with the former personnel reality show ,Running Man , Song Joong Ki , in the series titled Descendants of the Sun. Song Hye Kyo see a movie actor Penny Pinchers ( Kim Jung-hwan , 2012) such as a masculine man. "Although Song Joong Ki look cute, but he's really a masculine man. In addition, he was also very polite and after seeing behave while among seniors, I think he's an extraordinary person. And most importantly he is a great actor, " she said in an interview on the sidelines of a magazine photo shoot of ELLE as reported by allkpop . In the series Descendants of the Sun , Song Hye Kyo will act as Mo Kang Yeon, a surgeon who works with an international charity. This series is a love story between the doctor with a UN peacekeeping force, Yoo Si-jin ( Song Joong Ki ). Regarding his role in the series, Song Hye Kyo said her role in the series filmed Lee Eung-bok is a more mature version of her role in the series Full House . "I have not take a role like this in production. You could say she (her role in the series) is more mature version of the character in the series Full House , " she added. Before getting involved in the production of this series, Song Hye Kyo was involved in various film productions such as The Crossing: Part 1 ( John Woo , 2014), My Brilliant Life ( E J-yong , 2014) and this year she released two films namely The Crossing: Part 2 ( John Woo ) and The Queens ( Annie Yi ). Meanwhile, the Song Joong Ki , this series will be the return of actor The first time a role in an erotic film, A Frozen Flower ( Yoo Ha , 2008) after military service since 2013. Previous terlbat 1985 born actor in the serial production of The Innocent Man (2012) and the film A Werewolf Boy ( Jo Sung-hee , 2012 ).Descendants of the Sun is scheduled to air at the end of 2015.

Edited by RoseS

The insta's pic of the 3 guys, JIS, SJK and LKS that took a pic with Kyo's laneige poster at Thailand airport  has reached Korean media :lol:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=725240

Utkim, there are also Chinese articles talking about that too :lol:.  Here is the part pertaining to Kyo:

Recently there have been posts and photos of actors Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo and Song Joong Ki vacationing in Thailand published on Instagram by fans who saw these 3 actors.  A Thailand fan who has witnessed this revealed that while JIS, LKS and SJK were at the airport leaving Thailand, they encountered a Song Hye Kyo cosmetics endorsement advertisement board.  JIS (who starred in TWTWB with SHK) and SJK (who will work with SHK in DotS) did not miss seeing that advertisement board.  JIS, LKS and SJK posed together in front of the board to take a picture. 

Here is a more close-up pic of them:

11333661_845070355547901_209199570_n.jpg

• Like 13

@myonlykyo, LKS is Lee Kwang Soo.  He is an actor who is also a regular member on the popular variety show "Running Man" :)

Singer Gummy was on Park Kyung Lim's radio show and PKL asked Gummy if there's anyone who she would like to get close to.  Gummy said "I'm Song Hye Kyo's fan.  I sang the OST for the drama "That Winter The Wind Blows" (Snow Flower), so I was invited to the drama's wrap-up dinner party, but because of a schedule in Japan, I couldn't go.  I'm really a SHK fan.  Please feel free to call anytime.  Hope we can get to meet up."

cr to weibo

​thanks dear @hclover96 for the answer. i never watching RUnning Man, :-(

how cute gummy confess she is a big fans SHK, hope she will meet SHK next time or she can sing OST DotS.

• Like 2

finally have my Elle Korea June 2015  with SHK on the cover

photo-HNTAM9SXEZW2

photo-2B8DSEP6YBE9photo-U22IIIAQ4HM6

hope we can have English translation of the 2 page interview on Elle ! saw on weibo they have excerpts on this interview that somehow talks about her SNS, her views on her career and marriage , hope hclover96 can help on this:

ELLE采访不负责任翻译 - 20代时与大众沟通太少,大众认为她过于神秘,在更晚之前想多沟通;刚玩ins时连粉丝数里的"k"是什么都不知道,也不知道从哪看朋友们都干嘛了,不用打电话只要看朋友们上传的照片就能知道他们在干什么很有趣,没有自拍不好意思,一看自己漂亮的自拍鸡皮疙瘩都起来了(1/3)

出道以来入戏最深的角色是恩熙,120%陷入,2年多才抽离;和小明成为了“最好的朋友”,感谢他年纪比自己大却是看她的电视剧成长的饭,今后也会一直关注他;有时也想回到浪费了很多时间的20代;做韩国女演员压力像山一样大,感到累的时候就喝酒;这次的作品比什么时候的都重要(2/3)

关于结婚,看多了朋友们的婚姻后自己不想快点结婚,最亲近的小学、初中、高中同学因为要看丈夫脸色,还要看孩子,不能尽情地一起玩不太好,结婚的想法越来越远,到处都是自由的阳光,想到如果要照顾家人就无法这样生活了的时候,觉得那会活不下去的,现在这样刚刚好(3/3)

6a19bd84gw1esnkbylydhj20b30ekdik.jpg6a19bd84gw1esnkc2jo56j20b30ec414.jpg

credit: owner in weibo

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 12

Hi sunflower91, I was just in the middle of translating Kyo's Elle interview when you posted the interview, haha

There's finally a thorough Chinese translation of it. I'm not going to translate the part regarding her Instagram account since that has been translated already in previous news articles.  Here is the first part of the interview (will translate the rest when I have more time).

This Elle photoshoot took place on March 8 of this year in Paris. Kyo met up with the writer in a Itaewon bar again, sharing wine together and discussing various topics for this interview.

Q:  When I heard the news that day that you're going to star in "Descendants of the Sun", I was really pleasantly surprised.
A:  Originally the news was supposed to come out later, but the reporters seemed to have very good insight.  Because this drama is going to be broadcasted in the later half of the year, originally the news was going to come out after Joong Ki gets discharged from the military first, but it seems to be that the reporters heard the news from broadcasting personnel and released the news.

Q:  We are looking forward to the "Song Song" superstar pairing. How's the Song Song chemistry actually?
A:  Joong Ki and In Sung have a really good relationship.  When we were filming for TWTWB, Joong Ki came to visit In Sung at the filming set.  At that time, we didn't talk much.  Not to mention I was also his senior, that's why he only came to give a greeting and then he left.  After that, we often bumped into each other everywhere.  Like sitting in a cafe drinking coffee, we would greet each other.

Q:  What kind of man do you see Song Joong Ki as?
A:  Joong Ki is very good looking.  His skin is very white, not easy to get tanned.  Skin is even more white than an average woman's, personality is very carefree.  He is really a manly type.  Very mature and very polite to his seniors.  I'm not saying that he treats me really good, but I've seen the way he treats others.  I felt he is a very good friend.  Joong Ki is born in 1985.  There are many people who are younger than him, but compared to them, Jong Ki seems to have a sense of steadiness to him.  Haven't come across that feeling for a long time. His acting is also very good.

Q:  It's interesting that Jo In Sung's first work after his military discharge is with you in "That Winter the Wind Blows", this time Song Joong Ki's first work after his military discharge is with you also.  What do you think of that?
A:  Is that right? Really? Now I know! Ah--have not really thought about that, it's really interesting (laughs)!  In that case, I'm really apologetic?  I'm really sorry (laughs).

Q:  You really did not know? SHK, don't you know this point is very interesting?
A:  I seemed to have forgotten about In Sung's military discharge...although at that time, I do know I was the first to star opposite him after his military discharge.  But unexpectedly this time it's the same for Joong Ki!  (laughs) I had apologized to Joong Ki, after returning to work from a 2-year military service, he has to work with a noona (older sister).  It should be with a younger, beautiful actress, but it was to be with me, I'm really sorry.  Very interesting, now it seems like I've become an actress for military dischargers (laughs).

Q:  In that respect, it seems like this may become the interaction between the two actors.  An actor who has been inactive for a long time should be very warm.
A:  Yes.  His enthusiasm is simply no joke.  Joong Ki and I have very similar personality, especially towards work.  I hate arriving late for filming because I would delay or stop the shooting scene.  I also want all staff to unconditionally enjoy their jobs.  I hope when everyone (the staff) thinks of me, they would be happy and thinks I'm a good person.  I can't stand it if there's even one person who thinks I'm annoying.  Joong Ki and I are very similar in that aspect.

cr to SHK baidu for the Chinese translation

7d6b15a3jw1esz64o8vvpj20hs0hsadi.jpg

Edited by hclover96
  • Like 19

According to various news articles, DotS was sold to China for $230,000USD per episode.  It is the highest price fetched for a K-drama that hasn't even started filming yet.  It will be 100% pre-produced and pending approval from Chinese authorities, it will be simultaneously broadcasted in Korea and China.  An informed insider said the reasons for the high price is because interest for this drama is very high based solely on the cast, especially Song Hye Kyo who is one of the most popular Korean actress in China, and Kim Eun Sook's name.  Her dramas have always been very well received in China.

Here's a nice MV of the Song Song couple for anyone who wants to see how this pairing might look like.  These clips are from TWTWB and Innocent Man :)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pKeoe5rjL58/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

• Like 13

Guest sunnydolphin

woahhh thanks a lot @hclover96 for the translation. you really made my day since it had been a quite gloomy day for me.. yayyy looking forward for more trans hehe sorry for being greedy, i will wait patiently though

i'm sure JIS will 100% visit the filming set when the filming take place in korea.. they should start the filming next week or soon (?) hope for a smooth filming and wish that the MERS wont effect it :)

and what a great news for the DotS selling price. i am quite impressed with the number. i heard the Producer was sold $200.000 but it has 4 household names attached not to mention KSH big popularity there. but here comes DotS, with our SHK name it was sold big number yesss. i hope it will be well received it both countries and other countries as well :D

Edited by sunnydolphin

Big thanks to @hclover96. I could not sleep coz happy to read your transalte. Hehe. I do not think kyo and sjk now each other since he visit insung at twtb set. The more curios for this couple. She is really down to heart. Im proud i became a big fan of kyo

Thanks guys, for patiently keeping KYOers busy by giving us updates on anything Kyo! Pics are great and  reports are exciting! These keep us busy!

Great thread! Great people! Great camaraderie! Great neighboring threads! Can't ask for more! This is because of you, KYO!

You brought us all together as ONE!:) The best of luck to you and DoTS! Surely, it is going to be ONE OF THE BEST and the MOST ANTICIPATED DRAMA!:) Kid you not!:D

• Like 4

Guest Aeon12

hi guys..thanks for the diligent updaters for making this thread busy as always... :wub: wow! it seems like the mens up there enjoys taking pics w/ the lovely princess KYO... :wub: :P :D the Dots is the much awaited kdrama of kyo that has lot's of good news...:w00t: :P  i'm just silently lurking the thread nowadays...:P

Jay s Tina Sommer integer 2 Tan Jay s Tina Muse song Hye-Gyo and colorful with a feast of the frieze do.

https://www.facebook.com/LOVEJ.ESTINA/videos/923490864380547/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

SONG HYE KYO X J.ESTINA 2015 SUMMER THALIA LUXE(탈리아럭스) 영상공개

https://www.facebook.com/LOVEJ.ESTINA/videos/914401908622776/?video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video

credit and thanks to the uploader/owner/ J.estina fb

• Like 2

thanks so much hclover96 for your untiring effort, ever grateful for your translations and awesome posts!  nice to know that singer Gummy still a fan of  SHK , I've seen her also in Showbiz Korea interview before where she said that her song in TWTWB is her most favorite/memorable one and this drama stars her fave actress. just hope Gummy can sing again for SHKs DoTs drama soundtrack same with The One , so love their songs in TWTWB soundtrack!

love to see SHK in pink/floral summer ensemble for ROEM

ecd5ad1bgw1esz34m0kzlj20p00xb7cz.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1esz34lqqv3j20k90kkgn2.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1eswih2gib2j20ir0p07ae.jpg

• Like 14