Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunnydolphin

Lee Hong Ki has finally noticed Kyo's instagram account and started to follow her.  He wrote "Is this real?" :lol:

​@hclover96 may I know where hongki said that? :D

anyway superrrrrrrrrrrrrr excited for DotS, i was surpise to see how quick the media release the pictures at the building entrace. i think it's rather unusual right? i dont want to be greedy but I desperately wanna see pic of kyo and joongki side by side. she looks so happy and beautiful even dressing down, and i love her new hair colour :P 

^sunnydolphin , i saw this one at dc and i guess it must be the pic of Kyo at her insta where he wrote then :lol: . Cute !

lEnbo8.jpg

XRLxCo.jpg

28gtvo.jpg

@ thanks to dc

hclover, thanks for the trans dear :wub:....gahhhhh, can't wait to see a pic of them together :D

Edited by utkim
  • Like 9

wow thank all updated for our thread :P i love her style. Thank hclover96 for trans. i think, this time you will be very busy for Kyo :w00t:

this is infor of DotS, help us if you have free time hclover96

ps: i hope Kyo'll feedback Lee Hongki :D

6afb0f0cgw1eskpxfggoxj20g40o6tcv_zpsynqn

6afb0f0cgw1eskpxiejsmj20g40o6wim_zps9lf5

c032b0c7tw1esl0xys2thj21ex1x07wh_zpsonad

c032b0c7tw1esl0yg0dk5j21ex1x0b29_zps0s9i

weibo

Edited by Ngoc Chieu Nguyen
  • Like 8

In a BTS photo for the elle magazine on kyo's instagram, there is hot debate among fans who think the man that hold the camera is hyun bin. But I think it looks like a friend of kyo who is also an actress help kyo confirm that man is a photographer named Joon Young (Supposedly Joo Young. Maybe Song Yoona unni typo. Hahaha) as well as reduce hot tension between fans. But this is just my opinion. Do you have another opinion? :D

Song%20Yoona.jpgPhotographer.jpg

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

Indonnesia(media!)

OOTD CASUAL & LOW MAKE UP, HYE GYO BEAUTIFUL SONG NO EVIDENCE AGING!

Although she was already nearly 34 years old, the charm of Song Hye Gyo endless stream. In fact ya, when caught on camera with face minimal makeup, the actress actually looks younger women like 25-something years old and tablets. Prove yourself to the photo gallery below.

Friday, May 29, 2015 14:45

Attended the first script reading of his new drama, The Descendant of the Sun, Song Hye Gyo nih appear minimal makeup.

Attended the first script reading of his new drama, The Descendant of the Sun, Song Hye Gyo nih appear minimal makeup.

Copyright: © credit as tagged / jje

Hide Thumbnail

song_hye_gyo_tak_menua-20150529-005-ritasong_hye_gyo_tak_menua-20150529-002-ritasong_hye_gyo_tak_menua-20150529-010-ritasong_hye_gyo_tak_menua-20150529-007-ritasong_hye_gyo_tak_menua-20150529-004-ritasong_hye_gyo_tak_menua-20150529-001-rita 

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo Philippines added 3 new photos.

11391277_1610945532503045_66556418187671

Good evening heart emoticon heart emoticon
like --> Yoo In Na Philippines

11393189_1610945469169718_42465465880586

10675687_1506367906294142_64680323407349
Song Hye Kyo for J.ESTINA

From:Song Hye Kyo Philippines added 3 new photos. in Timeline Photos  Shared with:Public

11391387_1610945415836390_22718537462099

Song Hye Kyo for LANEIGE

Edited by RoseS

I don't usually log in Soompi, but I want to say something
LOL, I laughed hard when I saw some BinKyo couple fans claimed that the cameraman is HB. 
In my opinion, I really don't like some people who leave comments about her personal dating life on her Instagram.  
Instead of digging into her private life, please say good things to cheer her up on her next projects. It's weird to see the comments referring "that man" on her own Instagram. 
I don't intend to bash HB, but if you want to ship them, please go to your shipper thread, don't fight on her Instagram. 

• Like 11

the following blog/article about beauty/cosmetic endorsement mentioned SHKs name:

from popspoken

May 30, 2015 10:48 am

“Fair, Porcelain Complexion”: Cosmopolitan Singapore Writer’s Narrow Definition Of Beauty

Cosmopolitan Singapore’s senior beauty writer Elizabeth Lee had this to say:

“Looking flawless and well-groomed is a Singaporean woman’s aim. We look a lot to South Korea and Japan for products and trends.

Also, we stay out of the sun due to our fair, porcelain complexion. Our hot, humid weather can cause oily skin so the most popular beauty treatments here reflect that.

The ‘perfect’ Singapore girl has big eyes and a small face with a defined jawline and feminine long hair. She’s slim and petite with shapely legs. Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and South Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo would be considered classically beautiful here.

lg.php?bannerid=4990&campaignid=2704&zon

cosmopage

another article from Bangkok Post: Lifestyle > Social & Lifestyle

More cushion for the blushingthe blushing

The trend is increasingly clear — it’s all about that sponge, baby

The increasing popularity of cushion products is driven by K-beauty and its dewy-skinned stars such as Laneige spokeswoman Song Hye-Kyo, seen in advertisements flashing the brand’s BB Cushion.

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/social-and-lifestyle/577023/more-cushion-for-the-blushingthe-blushing.

11096492_10153025301803371_2364797975369

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

Guest RoseS

'Sons of the Sun "Song Hye Kyo + Song Joong-gi, script reading the first meeting ..' express Chemie 'How was

Posted by borane maximum input: 2015/05/28 18:18:29 Revision: 2015/05/28 18:21:09
Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-gi

Actor Song Joong-gi (left), Song Hye Kyo has to attend drama "Sons of the Sun (working title), screenplay readings conducted at 28 pm Yeouido KBS Annex.

[X = maximum borane Asia News]

The actor Song Joong-gi and Song Hye Kyo finally met.

Song Joong-gi and Song Hye-kyo was 28 days 14:00 dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul opened KBS2 drama from KBS annex "Sons of the Sun" (a play directed gimeunsuk gimwonseok yieungbok) with focused breathing attending the scenario leading position. 

'Sons of the Sun' is a young soldier and doctor blockbuster melodrama Human able to capture the value of life through dream of love and success in an environment of extreme strange land. Song Joong-gi and Song Hye-kyo, each belonging to foreign troops take the Army Ranger Team yusijin attractive doctor stepped bristles annual role of the elite course will introduce the super Chemie.

Song Hye Kyo has emerged as a cheerful day dress in plaid shirt and comfortable denim short pants. Even thinning black hat does not cover beauty shone. Song Joong-gi appeared relaxed look of jeans and a white T-shirt, turn the cap backwards writing showed the cute charm. The two men were directed to keopeulruk jugido feel like denim pants with a black hat.

Song Joong-gi who is completing military service obligations in good faith throughout the past 26 days resulted in a very scripted reading, showed a margin determined by the bokgwijak as early as bright smile. In addition, SBS and Song Hye-kyo is anticipated as' that winter, the wind blows "home theater comeback after a long time, Song Joong-gi not introduce any Chemie in contact with hot already interested. 

Day, according to officials who attended the drama leading-site scripting and Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-gi shows a steady breath from the first meeting led to the scene it warmed the atmosphere. He said, "The two men showed a good breath. The extraordinary Chemie is expected, "said the atmosphere.

With Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-gi and Kim Ji-won has joined Shrine, adds anticipation to work. Jingu is expected to expand the Forces Army Ranger sergeant belonging to dispatch troops to take seodaeyoung Station Medical Officer of yunmyeongju (Kim Ji-won) with a special romance, such as yusijin.SHINee Onew will add vitality to the role of junior doctors Song Hye-kyo.

'Sons of the Sun' is 'Lovers in Paris' Lovers in Prague '' Secret Garden '' A Gentleman's Dignity 'heirs' and wrote to expand in fast-paced dialogue and sensual every drama, empathy grabbing the viewers captivated by going Subjects The new trend of the leading writers of the first half year-on gimeunsuk culture.In this work he should gimwonseok writer who co-authored the production of maniahcheung as "The Queen's Classroom".

In particular, this work is the first work of filmmakers Barunson NEW and foremost being promoted to the starting content business investment in film distributors covering a wide entertainment that hand entered the drama, achieved with 100% pre-production. The second half is scheduled to be broadcast. 

Choi ran @ borane press photos. Pang Hyun pangpang @ 

Guest RoseS

[TENPHOTO] no matter how hidden "Song Hye Kyo"

Posted by Pang Hyun input: 2015/05/28 15:42:33
[X = Pang Hyun Asia News] 'Descendants (working title) of the sun' actress Song Hye-kyo 28 pm drama took place in Yeouido, KBS Annex and attend the screenplay readings.

Song Hye-kyo

Actress Song Hye-kyo has to attend to 28 pm Yeouido drama "Sons of the Sun (working title), screenplay readings held at the KBS Annex. 

Song Hye-kyo

KBS drama "Sons of the Sun (working title), who attended the Song, screenplay readings

Song Hye-kyo

KBS drama "Sons of the Sun (working title), who attended the Song, screenplay readings

Pang Hyun reporters pangpang @ 

Guest RoseS

[TENPHOTO] Song Hye-kyo, compelling legs in comfortable clothing

Posted by Pang Hyun input: 2015/05/28 15:35:26
[X = Pang Hyun Asia News] 'Descendants (working title) of the sun' actress Song Hye-kyo 28 pm drama took place in Yeouido, KBS Annex and attend the screenplay readings.

Song Hye-kyo

Actress Song Hye-kyo has to attend to 28 pm Yeouido drama "Sons of the Sun (working title), screenplay readings held at the KBS Annex. 

Song Hye-kyo

Song Hye-kyo

Pang Hyun reporters pangpang @ 

#헤어스타일 에 어울리는 #이어링 은? 마음에 드는 스타일을 찾아보세요! #송혜교 #SongHyeKyo #rosiehuntingtonwhiteley #earing http://bit.ly/1EWwbBi 

Embedded image permalink

COSMOPOLITAN-Kr., Celebrities Beauty, May 19

Depending on the point of matching hairstyle and earings complete the look of how high is dertermined. Beauty is to be adhered to the bone to match the earings essential things for your hair.

SEE THROUGH LONG EARINGS STYLING LAW

Feminine C Curl: Curl Hair Wearing a natty C to give a clean, long earings and stylish impression, SONG HYE KYO

Edited by RoseS