Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Need more time to 'adjust' my postings..........they are so...so 'ugly'!

Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo Picture

Song Hye Kyo Picture

Song Hye Kyo Picture

Song Hye Kyo Picture

Edited by RoseS

from msn entertainment

The Most Beautiful South Korean actresses  (SHK is of course included on the list , its without ranking)

South Korea is not only famous for their scrumptious cuisine, it is also known for its beautiful women. With a flourishing entertainment industry, it is no wonder that some of the most stunning actresses in the world are South Korean. Here are our picks!

Song Hye-kyo:Thanks to shows like All My Heart, Full House and The Wind Blows, the 33-year-old is a household name when it comes to the silverscreen.

Song Hye-kyo:Thanks to shows like All My Heart, Full House and The Wind Blows, the 33-year-old is a household name when it comes to the silverscreen.

• Like 9

from best-top-ten

Top 10 Most Popular & Beautiful Korean Actresses of 2015

Korean entertainment industry is one the forerunners in the world market. Kroean films are often highly acclaimed and considered even better than Hollywood.  Korean woman are known for their charming beauty. In this article we discuss the most popular Korean actresses of 2015.

Song Hye Kyo

1. Song Hye Kyo

32 year old Song Hye Kyo is unanimously considered as one of the most beautiful Korean actors of all time. This south koread actress gained popularity through television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart, All In, Full House , and That Winter, The Wind Blows. Along with her acting career song also took as a sucessful model. She has endorsed numerous brands such as Laneige, Levi’s Lady Style, Etude House, Whitea, Aritaum, Innisfree, Roem, McDonalds Ice Cream, Conway, Nintendo DS Animal Crossing, Olay, LG, FHM, Vivien Bra, and J.ESTINA.

• Like 13

thanks @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the info! I just read it also in some posts that he is a good friend photographer of SHK that works for her on Vogue Korea with KDW and Elle China with HXM!  its nice to see they are having a good time in Jeju despite the not so good weather.  happy too that we are now in the new soompi forum , I think they have adjusted the pages or they haven't incorporated yet all the posts from temporary forum?????? coz SHK thread already reached 3005 page when the migration started , anyways , ill just check later if all the posts we have in the temporary forum is already included in this new soompi!

6a19bd84jw1es098ycm5ej20hs0hsacf.jpg

11232429_1597466497192270_806105675_n.jp

from SHK IG

from weibo but not that sure if SHK is the one wearing the white top seated on the side part partly hidden????

6a19bd84jw1es01s97l3rj20vk0hsjvp.jpg

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

NEW JOHN WOO FILM "THE CROSSING" FEATURES PAN-ASIAN CAST

Fans of John Woo's films have been waiting for several years for the release of his last movie, The Crossing. After battling throat cancer for several years, the renowned director has returned to the movie screens with another epic period piece, this time filled with a star studded pan-Asian cast.

Based on the true story of the Chinese steamer, Taiping, the two-part movie follows the story of three couples fleeing Mainland China in 1949. Often referred to as the "Chinese Titanic," the steamer was overloaded with passengers fleeing at the end of the Chinese Civil War. The ill-fated steamer sank before reaching its destination with the death toll estimated at 1,500 passengers and crew.

This latest historically based film from John Woo is a touching tribute to everyone that has faced adversity and survived. The film is set to open in Mainland China in early December, with the second part hitting theater screens sometime in the first part of 2015. It is not only the story line that is getting attention, but also the film's pan-Asian cast.

THE STARS OF THE CROSSING

The cast of the The Crossing includes famous pan-Asian actors Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Song Hye-kyo. The film also stars Huang Xiaoming and Masami Nagasawa who are best known for their roles in both television and film. Audiences are excitedly waiting to see Chinese film actor Zhang Ziyi who starred in the globally popular Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Memoirs of a Geisha.

Her co-stars have also won acclaim for their own work in several popular and cult favorite films. Takeshi Kaneshiro starred in the previous release by John Woo, Red Cliff, another Chinese period. His fans also watched him in Dragon, and in 1994’s Chungking Express. With his Japanese and Taiwanese heritage many of his fans think that he is uniquely qualified for his role in the latest John Woo movie.

SOUTH KOREA'S BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS

Also starring in The Crossing is South Korean actress and model Song Hye-Kyo. Sometimes referred to as “the most beautiful woman in Korea," she has acted in both Asian and Western cinema. Her acting career might have gotten off to a bumpy start after a brief run of success in Korean television shows, but she blossomed as an actress in the emotional and tragic film Todaywhen she played a character devastated by personal tragedies. With several photo books to her credit and her global appeal, many fans are eagerly anticipating her upcoming role in The Crossing.

Director of The Crossing

WATCH JOHN WOO MOVIES AND FAVORITE PAN-ASIAN STARS

Even with the December release of the new John Woo film, moviegoers will still have to wait until next year to see the exciting and heartbreaking conclusion to the film. While the history of the ill-fated steamer is clearly recorded, there is always the hope that a favorite film character will survive the catastrophe. After seeing the thrilling first installment of the movie, TVpad owners can still watch all of their favorite pan-Asian film stars during the wait for the story’s conclusion.

TVpad cannot only stream John Woo classics like Red Cliff, but it also gives users access to over 160 Chinese, Japanese, and Korean television channels. The channel apps are easy to install in seconds, and soon TVpad owners can start watching all of their favorite pan-Asian stars. Watch Song Hye-Kyo in her earlier Korean television shows, or settle back and enjoy Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon one more time. With so many different Asian channels to choose from, waiting until early next year for the second installment of The Crossing won't seem like such a long wait.

Edited by RoseS

The One (TWTWB theme song singer) mentioned SHK in an interview for Esquire magazine.  He said Kyo is his favorite Korean actress.  He has many good friends in the Korean entertainment industry, but the first time he saw Kyo, he felt she was too dazzling, just like a perfect goddess.

New Roem pic

ecd5ad1bgw1es03ie3c18j20p00j5afh.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 9

Hi ! Ive noticed that some posts on the temporary forum wasn't incorporated in this new forum I thought they have just adjusted the pages that its still at page 3005,what happened to the other replies or posts ????? Any tip also on how to go to end page easily coz when I opened SHK forum it is directed to 1st page and if I key in the page where I want to check out the loading takes so long and revert to the same 1st page. Its only when I made a reply that I will be able to go directly to the last page! Hope new soompi can make the navigation to other pages easier just like with the old forum that you are directed already to the new replies when you open SHK thread. I tried also to check out the portion where there s a pop out message informing new replies but then I wasn't able also to proceed on those new replies????????

• Like 1

I think that the transition isn't over yet! I am sure all those 10 or so pages from the temp forum will be counted!

The concerned people are probably working on it as we speak!:)

On a different note, can't wait for the Songs to start filming DoTS! Can't wait for the BTS!:lol:

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

John Park praises "Song Hye Kyo is a goddess"

March 12, 2012 @ 1:02 pm

John Park had nothing but compliments and praise for actress Song Hye Kyo, whom he recently sang a duet with.

Recently, John Park guested on Mnet's Entertainment Wide News and revealed, "I met with Song Hye Kyo to film a duet scene for an advertisement. It was an honor. She is an actress that I've always liked".

The singer went on to add, "She was very good-natured and kind. I was so thankful because even though I'm just a rookie singer, she treated me so warmly".

John Park and Song Hye Kyo have been receiving great attention for the release of their duet song "Switch" and it's corresponding  music video. The two stars' duet song "Switch" will be used as a theme song for a cosmetics advertisement.

Concluding the interview, John Park stated "It was my first time singing a duet with a female. We were very compatible and the recording session was fun. Song Hye Kyo is a goddess. Even her voice is pretty".

Meanwhile, John Park's recently released single "Falling" from his first album 'Knock', is receiving much love and popularity on the music charts. He also became a new spokesperson for the cosmetics company that Song Hye Kyo currently promotes.
Source: Star News via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/03/john-park-praises-song-hye-kyo-is-a-goddess

photo226461.jpg

Hallyu actress Song Hye-kyo, above, and rising singer John Park have come together to record a song for cosmetics brand Laneige.

The collaboration was released online yesterday after days of anticipation by netizens, who were notified of the joint effort on Monday.

The song, titled "Switch", will also double as the background music for a television advertisement featuring the two entertainers.

The tune is an upbeat and melodic love song that is being called catchy and addictive.

"Despite the fact that it was her first song recording, Song surprised us all with her hidden talent and beautiful voice", a Laneige representative said. "Park was also a darling, reassuring and encouraging. In all, the two were in perfect harmony".

The music video for the song is currently spreading like wildfire on the Internet. Proceeds from the sale of the tune will benefit the "Be Waterful" campaign, a joint project between Laneige and Save the Children, an international aid group.

Edited by RoseS