Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Happy  New Year to all! Been  a Long time since I have been been here but I am glad that everyone is still active and loving SHK.. heheheanyway I am glad to post this:
itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"John Woo’s ‘The Crossing’ to open in South Korean cinemas in March and June53985-289429-700x466.jpgSong Hye Kyo

John Woo’s Chinese 3D epic drama movie ‘The Crossing‘ will open in South Korea cinemas in March, while part two will follow three months later in June.

The movie gained much attention from fans during the production phase, as it boasts of a star-studded cast which include Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Hwang Xiaoming, Masami Nagasawa, and other top Asian stars. The movie cost US$48,600,000 to produce, and took four years of work before opening in cinemas last month in Mainland China.

The movie is set during the the Chinese Revolution in 1949, and tells the stories of three couples who attempt to flee from China to the island of Taiwan on the Chinese steamer ‘The Taiping.’

‘The Crossing’ opened in Mainland China on December 2nd of last year, and has since grossed over two billion at the box office.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

John Woo's 'The Crossing' to open in South Korean cinemas in March and June

How I hope that this movie will be shown in my country soon...

happy to see the latest update on The Crossing part 1 movie, finally there's news regarding the release of this movie in Korea by March and part 2 by June , here's another one from korea star daily

《太平輪》上、下韓國3月、6月公映

《太平輪》劇照
《太平輪》劇照
 hope there will be TC movie events/promos in Korea so we can look forward seeing SHK again and wishing for the box office success of this movie . it's time again for SHKs korean fans to show their love and support for her! 

class="art_title"Song Hye-kyo's Chinese Epic Set for March Release in Korea

2015010601381_0.jpg

"The Crossing," a Chinese epic drama from acclaimed Hong Kong filmmaker John Woo starring Song Hye-kyo, Zhang Ziyi and Takeshi Kaneshiro, will hit Korean theaters in March. Woo spent four years making the film at a cost of W42 billion (US$1=W1,111).

Set in the 1940s, "The Crossing" is based on an actual incident: the 1949 sinking of the luxury passenger liner Taiping, which shuttled between China and Taiwan.

The story revolves around three couples and their experiences of war, disasters and love over a period of 50 years.

Described as a Chinese version of "Titanic," the blockbuster is to be released in two parts.

In China, part one of "The Crossing" was released on Dec. 2, setting a box-office record for the opening day. It is still drawing crowds.

Part two is set to be released in China in May and in Korea in June. 

englishnews@chosun.com / Jan. 06, 2015 11:05 KST

logo_kdramastars.png

class="at_ttl"Song Hye Kyo’s New Film Described As The Chinese ‘Titanic’

BY Julie Jones | Jan 06, 2015 10:30 AM EST

the-crossing.jpg?w=600

Song Hye Kyo's new film "The Crossing" has been described as the Chinese version of "Titanic." The first installment of the two-part film was released in Beijing on Dec. 2,2014 and on opening day set a box office record. The film opened on Christmas Day in Hong Kong and will premiere in Korea in March

The second half of the film is due to open in Beijing in May 2015.

Acclaimed filmmaker John Woo spent four years making "The Crossing," which cost $42 million. Wang Hui Ling, who wrote "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," wrote the film's screenplay.

The film is not just being compared to "Titanic," starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslow, because of its epic scope and enthusiastic reception. "The Crossing" also focuses on the sinking of a luxury passenger liner. The liner Taiping, which traveled between China and Taiwan, sank in January 1949. It's the middle of the Chinese revolution and many people were fleeing to Taiwan. It was one of the last lifeboats to escape China's communist rule. After the liner collided with a cargo ship, more than 1,500 passengers and crewmembers died. Only about 50 of the passengers survived.

But the story spans a half-century, revolving around the experiences of three couples, as they face disaster, love and war.

The cast includes actors from Korea, China and Japan. Song Hye Kyo's co-stars include Huang Xiao Ming, Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Tong Dawei and Masami Nagasawa.

"The Crossing" is Song Hye Kyo's third Chinese film. She previously appeared in "the Grandmaster" and "Queens." She worked hard to learn Mandarin for the role but her lines are dubbed, as is usually the case when Korean actors appear in Chinese films or dramas.

"Speaking in Chinese was especially hard for me," she said at the film's preview.

Still, John Woo praised her efforts. He said, "Song Hye Kyo is always prepared to act, so she only makes a few mistakes."

In "The Crossing" Song Hye Kyo plays Yunfen, a wealthy debutante. A decorated general played by Huang Xiao Ming courts her and their courtship demonstrates the luxurious lives of the era's privileged. Takeshi Kaneshiro plays a drafted Taiwanese medic who dreams of being reunited with his Japanese sweetheart, played by Masami Nagasawa. Tong Dawei is a private who falls for a woman, played by Zhang Ziyi. He dreams about her when they were parted but all she can think about is how to become a passenger on the luxury liner.

A review in Variety described the film as being "crisscrossed with romantic trials and survival stories."
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/66367/20150106/song-hye-kyo-s-new-film-described-as-the-chinese-titanic.htm

To ALL, my dream for Song Hye Kyo: POWERFUL LADY....start(still waiting her role in Korean drama/not movie=powerful boss w/warmheart..powerful wife but is husband's right hand&honey)
Yes, rubyllia, freshing, sunflower91, czakhareina...all informations from yours have been post on FaceBook by the 'original' =Hancinema, KDramastars.....THUMP UP for them(medias) who pay attention on Song Hye Kyo's 'moving'......They helping me in my dream for SHK: POWERFUL LADY!
It's not over yet, today yanvn has an article[song Hye Kyo's beauty has been mention again from the media&her acting(included=SHK told that she want everyone mention on her acting not beauty)] :
11 Asian Beauty Looks Beautiful Highlight By Bright--It said on SHK,  "SHK w/dazzling beauty, fresh, and impressive acting, which she always shines on screen..."

http://yan.vn/dienanh/showthread.php/71578-11my-nhan-chau-a-dep-noi-bat-boi-ve-trong-sang

Hello Kyonatics....thank you so much for the unending updates to our kyo :D and happy to hear that The Crossing will soon to be release on our girl's homeland this coming march...Hope her fellowmen will gonna support that epic movie of her just like what other countries did! :xKyonatics really are the best!!!!!

Good eve everyone and take care!!!!!

Guest ZhouYunfen

http://kpopdrama.info/kstaren0

Just keep on voting for our Queen Song Hye - Kyo ♡ :)

The Crossing deserves to be shown worldwide. A movie that is worth watching for. =D> =D> =D>

So proud of you, KYO! You never fail to amaze your fans and the people around you!Now, that TC is scheduled to be shown in your native land, my prayer is that Koreawill give you the proper accolade that you deserve. I am confident that Korean people will beproud of you, as an actor and as an individual with a beautiful heart. I am most proud of your humility. You never once boasted about your charitable activities, you always work behind the camera.Good luck to all your endeavors, KYO!!! May 2015 bring you peace, joy, forgiveness, and most especially LOVE!!!Always SMILE! You are most beautiful when you smile!!!:-bd

@SusanC, Yes it seems/and wish 2015...Song Hye Kyo's lucky year!@freshsring, still waiting news TC will be released in US, or  wait until 2016 for both parts 1&2.@Jennifer, Yes hopely she will receiving GOOD SUPPORTING in Korea!@rubylla, glad hearing TC in Indonesia=TC desever GLOBAL interesting.@ZhouYunfen, Yes, TC's WORTH product. Congratulation to TC TEAM....and specially to Director John Woo, reachs his wish after long illess time!@yayaxele21, Where do you get those SHK's picture? My own eyes....those picture are among SHK's BEST 2015 pictures. 
Now, sadly when almost the viewers/audiences' TASTES for entertainment..... have been changed!Nowaday, CONSERVATIVE ..behind......Entertainment(celebrities/productions) industry's BATTLE FIELD is/same POLITIC BATTLE FIELS. WINNER: strong position=powerful, money, behind's supporting