Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

TC Candler's 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2014
Look at the list's resulting: ...am 'vomitting' ....w/#3...so ..so...! I will have a 'nightmare' ... tonight..because No. 3! But she's No. 3!!!! Same thing will happen to other: 'desever to be No...' /'NOT desever to be No...'One viewer's comment: 'Throw (the list)..into the trashcan!'

One website has a question: Do you beleive ..Awards?My comment: Of course, absolutely NO! Every year having many kinds of Awards but ...bring to OVERRATED/UNDERRAED!Own opinion to this result...same=NOT beleive it! And always stand by SHK's side!

100 MOST BEAUTIFUL FACES Song Hye Kyo is only Korean's Face on the list of 2010 and SHK keeping 'IN' in 5 years2010-New Entry......SHK #182011-2nd year.........SHK #52012-3rd year..........SHK#332013-4th year..........SHK#242014-5th year..........SHK#27
SHK's Face will be on the list for long..............

Hi chingus, actually, the link to download of The crossing was leaked few days ago. Exactly it was on the 24th. I didn't wanna post link here, but until today, there are too many sources which revealed the movie. Therefore, now I decide to post the link here, they even post the movie on Youtube. Becos chingus here, who were spoiled too much, you deserve to known. Hopefully, you won't share those links widely for the benefit of Kyo, yourself and others.

BTW, I think there are only ppl who have a desire to learn about Kyo will watch movie eagerly without subtitle :D

Youtube link: FUll MOVIE ( 2hours 9minutes)

cre to the uploader ( not me)

Download HD 2,7GB

http://cloud.letv.com/s/fCDoNZ

Torrent:
太平轮(上).The.Crossing.Part.1.2014.TC720P.X264.AAC.Mandarin.CHS.Mp4Ba.torrent

PS: I'm just the person who share not own those link

I'm telling you guys, she is the face of the century!!! No one can deny that!!! Whether she is ranked #1 or #100 or in between, THAT FACE will forever grace pages after pages of magazines,billboards, small screens, big screens, and whatever social medium that is available out there! Believe me, even when she reaches that certain age group, that face will continue to create a buzz andgrace every magazines available. She is in my opinion one of the faces that is not forgettable!!!Let's face it, she is now 33 yo, but look at her, she does not look a year older than 23! She looks more gorgeous andbeautiful than most younger women!!! Hah! #27? That's ok.:-bd

@. Freshspring : My unending thanks to you for giving us , Kyonatics , the opportunity to be able to watch the movie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart !!!!! Awesome movie !!!! No one can dispute now that SHK have the beauty and the talent rolled into one !!!! She is outstandingly beautiful and elegant !!!! Thanks , thanks, thanks !!!!!

Ngoc Chieu, The Grandmaster's children(one girl&one boy), My Brilliant Life's son and The Crossing's son. Song Hye Kyo's own children: 3 boys and 1 girl?!

thanks ngoc chieu nguyen and freshspring for the awesome TC updates! looking forward for TC part 2 cant wait to see more scenes of SHK in the movie .i thought the baby that SHK was holding in her last scene in part 1 was only part of HXM imagination, but with the still photos that ngoc chieu nguyen shared of SHK with her son  , she will be playing a mother role again in TC part 2, hmmm wondering if this can make her think of having her own family soon! let's wait and see...........
happen to see in baidu the old pics of happy SHK as feautured in chinese magazine during her visit at chengdu china panda base to meet the cute pandas way back june 2009 photo-C7WJBXKQGMURphoto-4MBAS03DBBEL
cr to owner of pics

Hi chingus.. ;-)

the TC full movie of Kyo leaked..should i say it's a nice birthday gift for me today to know but without subtitle i think only @hclover96 and @khxy can understand that.. ;-) :-D

thanks for the info @freshspring.. ;-)

thanks for the pics @Ngoc @sunflower91_ and thanks for the updates,info's,news and pics chingus.. ;-)

singer Roy kim...ADDITIONAL in my Song Hye Kyo's drama group list.....FULL album LOVE LOVE LOVE

FALLING IN LOVE w/Roy Kim's song 'IT'S CHRISMAST DAY'

In a broadcast of KBS on the Dec 25th, there are visitors, they mentioning Song Hye Kyo and JIS as well as TWTWB's filming location. They can remember exactly the scenes which were filmed in that house after 2 years  :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[HIT] 생생정보통 플러스-조인성-송혜교가 머물렀던 곳, '귀틀 양식' 산장.20141225

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-kBl1pbDM

cre to KBS life

SCs:

b1d.png

jn.png

mb.png

mbb.png