Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@freshspring thank you for the latest post, I started my daily dose of Kyosssi day with a new update having a goodnight sleep yesterday not expecting there is  more for today...(hahaha.).
thank you again to for the trans @khxy @hclover and thanks @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the additional updates
@MayaE agree with you, if not knowing HXM is already taken he is absolutely a perfect candidate for me too and i'll be rooting for him. and my heart will go for him, bec'z he's undeniably gentleman, sweet, handsome and makes our Kyo laughed a lots and can sing too.. but in their case I'am grateful that he is a good friend to our dearie Kyossi thankful for that he is a goodman/friend taking care of Kyo...Still have my Hope to our bedimpled panda/man as long as He wasn't got catched/caught by anyone yet..hahaha
@SusanC the bedimpled panda is still in the loose...hope He will find his way home soon before its too late...hahaha

@yayaxele21 Fighting hehehe  Thank you chingu  Who knows hxm and bedimpled panda have already met each other. For sure Kyo have met angelababy that'swhy she's so comfortable with a new found friend hxm. Safe on both sides hehehe And I'm sure unni is loyal to korean bachelors. They are easy to talk to, no language barrier, very understanding, gentlemen,thoughtful and patient.They are also very handsome, sweet and loving and the most important one is that they have an "angry back muscle" which can defend her anytime,anywhere hehehe. If she likes a funny man someone who can makes her smile and ease her tiredness and makes her like a baby, I think bedimpled panda is on top of it hehehe .God Bless chingu. 

dear @freshspring is it over? you can rest now chingu. You've work hard this past few days, same with other chinggus, @khyx @hclover, @ngoc @rubylia and other workaholic kyonatics. Kudos to all of you. Thank you so much. God Bless everyone.

me too @freshspring I'm about to rest but when I saw this oh so perfect, Glad safe on both sides hehehe thank you chingu
hey hxm please marry angelababy soon. same with you unni, please get married soon too. You're both gorgeous in this Elle mag. Love it.