Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest 02yoxanoh

It's The Crossing opening day in China....Happy Sailing in theaters ♥♥♥ Hoping TC is dominating in the Box-Office! TC #1 Please please make it a mega blockbuster hit ! Someone posted here that TC is getting praise , good feedbacks from film critics and moviegoers. ..YASSSS clap clap clap! Good news indeed :) :) :)

OMG, I have to put a seat here... to exclaim that Kyo is so...so...so good in the second dress.

Although our girl's legs are not long but moves so fast :P

I super love the second dress better the first one today coz Its my dream to see Kyo in this kind of dress

Suzhou-Infinite-Factory-2014-A-line-bead
(@theowner)

She looks womanly and attractive.

P/S. Seat has been set. Will participate later  :D
Love you Kyoers >:D<

@ticktockjuly i love to see Kyo wearing that dress too..it's like she's on a long gown dress category of a beauty pageant.. :-D :x :x

i love the movie titanic as @megbc8 posted coz it's similar to TC it's about the sinking ship..sad coz TC will not shown in my country.. :'( but maybe i should wait for the DVD my only hope to see Kyo's TC.. :-)

thanks for the updates chingus.. ;-)

thanks @freshspring.. ;-)