Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@freshspring, it seems I haven't been spoiled, my dear! I want to be spoiled...spoiled...spoiled! :D . cant open, chingu  :-S

@SusanC, Hope my guessing serves me right, HXM means "hot dog" instead of "hot pot" :-/  =))  It could be so coz they are interacting in English, mistakes are welcomed

P/S. @freshspring, lots of love and thanks! I much welcome the kiss between Kyo and TK. In case of that, there will be an explosion of Taekyo shippers

P/S. There will be a scenario from me soon  :D

@freshpring unnie, i don't think Takeshiro is touching Kyo unnies lap. But that photo really was electrifyingly perfect. He's looking at her so deeply that it seems like a 220 volts of current. That seems pretty high it could make a huge lightning!!!

And those stares from him at the presscon was misteriouly enchanting with a simple smirk. Oh my! It seems my heart's going to melt.

And the photo from marie claire, is that another cover? So its going to be a double cover too?

...thak you so much again and again again to the ever resourceful Kyonatics on this planet earth...

May God bless Hye Kyo,

May God bless You,

May God bless us...

@SusanC unnie, i never shipped Kyo unnie before. But i really like Takeshiro now. (Hye Kyo once said that no matter his citizenship or race as long as they love each other, thats most important). If the spark of love wouldn't be a possibility from these two, maybe a nice movie, a romantic one would make me the happy most.

And you too, like the Minkyo. If a good drama collaboration would happen it would be great or greater or even greatest. 2015, i'm wishing, hoping, dreaming and praying for Miss Song and Mr. Lee (i remember my cousin once said as a fan of Hye Kyo too, "the city haunter meets the city goddess".

@freshpring unnie, @SusanC unnie, @ticktockjuly, Takyo fever is rissening up. It will reach the boiling point if it happened.

@SusanC unnie, it is not just an explosion, it will be Big Bang! And a ship would not be enough for Takyo shippers, a ocean liner is good. No! A battle ship is better and bigger.

(At this point of time, our Hye Kyo unnie maybe dreamingly,deeply sleeping. But her Soompi thread is continously Rockin'!!!)

hahaha.. i.had a really hard laughs about the hot pot invitation of HXM so  i had to played again the video of their conversation in the waiting room,,yes Kyossiii probably on her deep sleep right now but her chinggus here in soompi thread is still wild awake and having some fun...
thanks @hclover96 for the tranlations....
looking forward for the big event tomorrow,,, D. Day for The crossing...excited for Kyossiii fashion statement...and course the surprises from the lovable and handsome HXM and TK...have a good night rest everyone...and good morning on the other side,,,

Fresia, the TaKyo fever is indeed rising!  If it reaches the boiling point, it might as well explode into smithereens!!!:)) :)) By the way, is it true that they do have kissing scenes in the film? How many? How long? How deep? Am I being a pervert? :D:D
Hclover96, girl, you started the "hot pot"-"hot-dog" debate! Ticktockjuly said he probably meant "hot dog".:))What's the verdict? Any more guesses?8-X
Fresia, I was introduced to LMH by a young member of my family. She made me watched City Hunter! :DThat was the beginning of my intro to Soompi, Viki, Drama Fever, Drama Crazy and whatnot!!! I kid you not!!!>:)I thank her for that, otherwise I would not have found my way to KYO's thread!!!
Well, it's fun to "ship" Kyo with her leading men, but there is always one closed to our hearts! :x But, while we wait for the big revelation, why not keep on building ships. It's an interesting hobby!:)>-
TaKYO fever!!! I'm liking the sound of that more and more!!! :-bd

'restroom'.....'waiting room'=same...=ROOM'hot dog'.......'hot spot'        =same...=POT
SHIP.....SHIP.......It's OKAY, but......'be careful'...your face&hair...because Takeshi's girl friend...'sitting next to you'! Her name=......(It seems ..still relationship because NO year end). How about HXM? Not long ago...few months....General HXM gave to AngelaBaby.....a diamond ring...w/size .....by your 'coffee cup'! Not yet.....additional a business shop(like coffee shop).....! For who? NOT for our SHK(TC's  wife) ...but for A-N-G-E-L-A-B-A-B-Y(future wife)!I am trying to 'protect'... ALL of you...heads no hairs....faces're damaged, OK! 
I am sorry......! disappoint? FIND me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit: sorry, dog #pot..but anyway...having o...o..o!

For WHO ...interesting...'discover' the man who name.....Takeshi Kaneshiro....
-born Oct.11/1973, in Taiwan/5'10"=178 cm/ Buddhist -actived 1992-Present-father Japanese..mother Taiwan-other names Jin Cheng Wu, Gam Sing Mo-speak fluently: Japanese, Madarin, Cantonese, Taiwanee H., English-1rst movie(1993) 'ChungKing Express/director Wong Kar-wai(=The Grandmaster)/ movie(2008-2009) Red Cliff. director John Woo(=The Crossing)/very very popular movie House Of Flying Daggers-2003, TIME Magazine-2006, CNN/interview-(WHO's Kyoko Fukada? but almost viewers like Takeshi filming again with her in drama)-6 yrs ago: Takashi used to say he doesn't like dating with a celebrity. But in past, he dated with Qi Shu(modern&actress)=greatest Asian couple ever.-a "bunch' of his Album=Not giving here...many....many.......-Movie Soundtracks(Takashi sing): 2005/title "Perhaps Love", "What If"....more...more...many...many
Personal Life: Takashi is know for trying to avoid the media spotlight. He has been quoted as saying:"If one day I get married and have kids, I will probably be one of those men who really care for the family. I will eat at home everyday and help with the chores and take care of the children.
NOTE: same SHK=dropped university at the midle. Takashi 's very talent about music=write a song/sing...and remember, SHK's actress career at early age 13=same w/Takashi at 20.NOTE: same Kang Dong Woo=many talents/personal life&family&children/sing/make albums..but KDW's HOPPY only/remember, Takashi want his career first in music(music university).NOTE: HATERS always ....'mocked' SHK=NOT finish school=low education. The true: at the time filming for AUTUMN IN MY HEART, too busy, she skipped classes.....school give her 'dead date'...but she could not make it then she dropped shool. School said...always 'open the door'...any time for her finish her degree. 

edit: focus talking about 'new man'....then forget 'old men' at home=type his name wrong......Kang Dong Woo. Sorry, Kang Dong Won

@SusanC, Maybe good news for you....who ship SHK&Takashi-Takashi file=still Qi Shu's picture but NO DATE of start&end-Qi Shu's file: she is date w/Stephen Fung/has start year=2012 but no end....still relationship
NOTE: Now I remember Qi Shu=model&actress=she is beauty(by old century's look)NOTE: After read Takashi's personal life= absolutely Qi Shu NO match w/ Takashi for marrying. P-E-R-I-O-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Rose, good job, friend! You did your homework very well! That is commendable!!!And it was quick, too, like a shooting star!!!  :)>- Two thumbs up for you!!! :-bd  Thank you, Rose!!!So, I can go forward with my TaKyo Fever!:D\:D/I hope the fever does not subside, otherwise it will go back to normal!!!:)>- High grade to low grade fever!!!=((Well, let's enjoy the present and not worry about the future, just yet!\:D/

@freshspring, is it really Takeshi  :-/  not really sure  :-?
Getting ready for tonight ~  the place looks so splendid <:-P10831845_811999678867532_960463688_n.jpg
insta  #太平輪

According to Appledaily article:http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20141202/36240939

He says... 「我要幫妳聽心跳,把衣服脫下來。」 at this scene, maybe...(pic posted by freshspring :)>-)6856d3a7jw1emuf7pvxk2j216o0q57df.jpg
You get what I get...? ;)) ;))  :-\" :-\"