Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

from film.sh.cn, coming soon movies with star ratings but dont know what it is for, TC got 5 stars while IAQ only 3 stars?

5 stars for TC

p2179156875111111.jpg

上映日期:2014-12-02
期待度:5.png

3 stars for IAQ
p220187611911111.jpg

上映日期:2014-12-12
期待度:3.png

happy with the latest updates on TC , looking forward for more in the coming days!

photo-HPM6JGHIUYGJ

thanks Kim unnie for infor and youknowme unnie for your updated...
thanks all chingus for update 

this is my harvest, I was watching MPL to 3 times :D , my sister said i'm not normal but i dont care =)) =))   0IO27Tn.jpg 

Annie Yi's interview mention Kyo

Q:评价一下片中的女演员?

A:宋慧乔自我保护比较强,她语言不通,我作为导演在现场最想要给她的就是安全感,她也非常敬业有天赋,她在《我是女王》里有几场爆发戏大家可能很久没看到了,私底下她是一个小男孩个性,挺可爱的,内在个性特别强;

http://www.sg.com.cn/post/AAAX94SW.html

the most beautiful Korean Actress indeed,,(beauty inside and out) not only to her Chinese Fans but for Us who truly believes and love her to the Moon and back..since the very first day we saw her, loving her yesterday, today, tomorrow, always and forever...
no wonder the ticket for The Crossing Premier Night is already Sold Out...it is the most Awaited Movie [of director Woo since 2008 and finally will be out this year]..Congratulations to The Crossing Team...cheer for the success....
@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for me you are a normal avid fan  of KYO who never get tired of watching the movie/drama that she does,,i salute/admire you for doing that. coz if i were in your shoes i'll do the same...hahaha even more than 3 times...
thanks everyone for the wonderful updates...
i think i really misses KYO...coz i've been seeing her in my dreams too..hahaha 

Thanks youknowme for the constant updates :x.  The Crossing promotions are really in full swing now.  Can't wait for the movie to be released.  I wish promotions for "IAQ" will speed up though.  The release date for the movie is less than a month away and there hasn't been much news nor promotions for it yet :(

Thanks Jolie for the Annie Yi interview.  She said SHK's self-protection is relatively strong.  Because of her language barrier, as a director, at the filming set, the most she wanted to give Kyo is a sense of security.  Kyo is also very dedicated and talented, in "IAQ", she has a few explosive scenes that everyone may not have seen in a long time.  In private, she has a tomboyish personality, very cute, inner personality is particularly strong.