Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Please, drama...drama.....Song Hye Kyo! Although miss you on 'small screen '  so much...but NOT in 2015...because...Hyun Bin in 2015! I am so funny......... 

If I am SHK's advice, here's my plans for Song Hye Kyo:

-'real' Vacation end of 2014 or in one or two months of 2015(w/MBL's husband Kang Dong Won)

-WEDDING ...in 2015(Honestly, still wanting SHK&HB=couple...but ...KDW..'better'...for 'safety&long loving)

-filming Korean drama end of 2015 and released 2016

-Having first child in 2016(Please! Beginning 2016)

-As SHK said, she will spending  time for her own family....then 'relax' w/her husband&child ..the rest of  2016 

-involve foreign movies....2017(Please, 'save'  movie for future....NOT exceedingly.....=NOT for 2015 and 2016...but using time for 'own family'

-or filming Korean drama again....2017......

What're your plans for Song Hye Kyo? 

The celebrities' life are very busy....NO chances...meeting the people..then very happy when hearing the celebrities marrying w/their costars.........

'The Crossing' Posters of Song Hye Gyo & Zhang Zi Yi unleashed

20141021014726_54453c9e3ae4a_1.jpg

Posters of Song Hye Gyo and Zhang Zi Yi for movie 'The Crossing' were unleashed.

On October 19th, the production team of movie 'The Crossing' uploaded the posters on their official Weibo, and wrote, "The autumn is getting deeper, and the weather is getting colder. The heroines of 'The Crossing' in perfect outfits for the season."

The posters show Song Hye Gyo and Zhang Zi Yi showing fabulous looks in different outfits. Song Hye Gyo is showing a classy and elegant look while Zhang Zi Yi is showing a much more casual look.

Song Hye Gyo played in 'The Crossing' as 'Zhou Yun Fen,' who has a wealthy family background, and Zhang Zi Yi played in the movie as 'Yu Zhen,' who has a poor family background.

'The Crossing' was motivated from a real ship sinking accident that happened in China back in 1949, and major Chinese actors, including Hwang Shao Ming, Jin Cheng Wu, and Tong Da Wei played title roles.

Meanwhile, 'The Crossing' will be officially released on December 2nd.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

@ RoseS and MayaE same feeling goes to me [still rooting for HB/HK] i haven't move on too..hahaha,,but  either if its the dimpled man/ or this funny and sensible agassi is the One.. I'll be happy whoever our dear Kyo choose to be her Man as long as he's  someOne who  will love and protect her, adore and make our Queen lived happily ever after and Kyo can proudly says his Mine ...then i will totally embrace him too...in God's perfect time it will happen...

Guest sunflower91

happy to see SHKs upcoming chinese movies "IAQ" and "The Crossing" are featured in today's episode of Showbiz Korea. please see link below on portion 1.22 to 2.12 on the video in Showbiz Today portion
http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Tv_PlusHomepage_Week6F.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0112&MENU_CODE=100786&code=Po1&sys_lang=Eng

Showbiz Today

• YU-RI TO STAR IN COMEBACK MV OF S
  • SONG HYE-KYO'S UPCOMING MOVIE THE QUEENS
  • THE HOST 2 IS IN THE WORKS photo-8VO4L42OHL24
    thanks a lot  hclover96 for the english translation and news about the prospect of another movie in China, at least now we know the story behind SHKs casting in "IAQ" and her character/role in the movie as well as SHKs thoughts about her role as  Annie, really hope her acting in this movie will receive praise and meets the expection of the director and production team, that they can proudly say that their choice of the lead actress is perfect and no regrets.  love the progress of SHKs career in China and she is really the most sought after actress there , even world renowned Chinese directors wanted her in their movies and even just looking at her face thru her print ad she is already considered for the role in IAQ.
    hi ngoc chieu nguyen ! thanks for the info about the changing of IAQ release date , really hope they have made the right decision and it would be the lucky date in Chinese astrology, at least they still have more time for the promos. wow it would be a mini SHK film festival then in December in chinese cinemas , her "the Crossing" will hit the theater by Dec 2 then followed by "IAQ" on the 12th , i have nothing to wish for other than the big success of these movies so SHK will be the happiest by year ends and it would lead to great new year for her.   
    love the new vogue pic of SHK posted by rubylia, thanks for sharing!

World’s Largest Ranking -Most Popular Actresses

Song Hye-kyo | Top Actresses of the world (121st)

Song-Hye-Kyo13-2xg3est8qdqw9dgc0j55vu.jp

watch the ranking >> http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/

Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries currently voting.

Song Hye-kyo – 송혜교; she born on November 22, 1981. Song Hye-kyo is a South Korean actress. She started her  popularity with  television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart – 2000, All In – 2003, Full House – 2004, and That Winter, The Wind Blows – 2013.

toplistoftheworld

We have the same thoughts @RoseS @yayaxele21‌ Thank you for not giving up hope and there's no reason to do that.Let's just continue praying and hoping that 2015 will bring us good news.May the best man wins.Whoever he is,he's a very lucky man.Goodluck.God Bless

@StaRix‌ thank you for sharing that info,I'm so proud of unni.She deserves to be included in the list.Btw,I like your new profile pic.nice.God Bless.

SHK's Dramalist

First Love First Love (1996)   SHK ( supporting role )

184962991070440458_6f2097a6_med.jpg   Soonpoong Clinic 1998   SHK  (main role )

White Nights 3.98  White Nights  (1998)   SHK ( supporting role )

Sweet Bride  Sweet Bride (1999)   SHK  ( supporting role )

Autumn Tale   Autumn Tale (2000)   SHK  ( main role )

Hotelier  Hotelier  2001  SHK  ( main role )

Guardian Angel  Guardian Angel  2001   SHK  ( main role )

All In  All In  2003  SHK  ( main role )

Rays of Sunshine   Rays Of Sunshine  2004  SHK  ( main role )

Full House  FullHouse  2004  SHK  ( main role )

The World That They Live In The World That They Live In 2008   SHK ( main role )

That Winter, The Wind Blows  The Winter,The Wind Blows  2013  SHK  ( main role )

credit :mydramalist,wikipedia    Thank you

SHK's  Films
My Girl and I  My Girl and I   2005  

The Legendary Courtesan Hwang Jin Yi Hwang Jin Yi    2007

Camellia Camellia    2010

Fetish  Fetish ( Thriller )  2010

Oneul   Oneul/ A Reason To Live    2011

song-hye-kyo-3.jpg  The Grandmaster  2013

My Palpitating Life  My Palpitating Life    2014

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD5XWWcLIG6NV8SLTC7nv  The Crossing    2014

The Queens  The Queens    2014

credit to the owner of the pics. Thank you

Her most recent movie, My Palpitating Life, playing the role of a wife to "Daesoo" or Kang Dong Won, and a Mom of "Ah-reum" or JSM, gave her the opportunity to play many types of emotions. This is perhaps one of best, in her entire career ~
This was inside the car, when her son passed away, on her lap. The emotion played by her "son" and her "husband" were also brilliant.
5581522207My_Brilliant_Life_new4.gif

nice younger pics,drama and movie posters of SHK thanks.. @MayaE.. :-D ;-)

Thanks for the info's,pics and trans to all the chingus your amazing chingus.. ;-)

how many days to go for Kyo's MBL promo in HK??? can i pull the date to make it fast? :-D :-D :-D

Excited to see again the smile of Kyo and to see how is she doing right now after the storm she had gone through..having a long break and vacation hope she's okey now.. :-D :x :x

Halo21 said:

Someone msg me the following news link regarding SHK interview revealing her sadness, This was reported by Lee Eun Joo of Seoul News but was translated into Chinese by Baidu fans posted in their website. Perhaps Chinese fans here can translate as Googled translation may garbled.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3356778792

Heading  :

交流】[14-10-18]采访~宋慧乔因为*长相*而伤心