Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@modm, you posted ...Song Hye Kyo's cooking(FULL HOUSE)...but SHK's cooking skill NOT bad, that's her interview......she learning from her mom, we're her fans...NOT 'regreting', right modm!

@modm, drama FULL HOUSE is the BEST comedy Korean drama, do you agree?

Many dramas....have been introduced...COMEDY but nobody can beat Song Hye Kyo's comedy talent!

@RoseS  Yes. NOT 'regreting'.  I’m  so proud of her. I think  we  all so proud of her.  Right ?

&  Her mother raised her well. We already know.

The little things like cooking.

The big things like career life & personal life.

Make her  the queen drama & queen comedy of Asia ( For me )

If anyone ask me the reason why I love Song Hye Kyo ?

Answer is : her talent , her beauty , her voice , her smile , her passion in acting , 

her responsibilities ( Scandal Caused by the mistakes of others ) & more

If anyone ask me the reason that I should not love Song Hye Kyo ?

Answer is : I can't think of one.

FULL HOUSE is the BEST comedy Korean drama.

I agree with  you  100 %

:)>-   :x    :\">
Ps. Sorry  for  my  english  
:)

No matter what kind of dress you put on her, she looks great. In the IAQ picture, looks like they are enjoying a glass of "Brandy Alexander.".
@modm ~ please don't forget the many, many charitable works she does, and her donations to foundations, to improve the image of South Korea,outside of their country. Her heart, as described by a singer in his 3rd album - is "more beautiful."
She is very humble. I just love this lady !

Someone msg me the following news link regarding SHK interview revealing her sadness, This was reported by Lee Eun Joo of Seoul News but was translated into Chinese by Baidu fans posted in their website. Perhaps Chinese fans here can translate as Googled translation may garbled.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3356778792

Heading  :

交流】[14-10-18]采访~宋慧乔因为*长相*而伤心

•         

Repost the news here:

宋慧是可以代表韩国美人的明星.她最近选入了逃税漏税的事件里,使自己处于不利的地位.我遇到为了宣传今年9月上映的.电影我的忐忑人生的宋慧,她并没有回避问题,而是直接承认自己的失误,自己负有一定的责任.

为了图安逸和自己的无知,犯下了错误.在此我对粉丝们道歉,如果我回避这个问题的话,我感觉会损害其他同僚的利益.与其说宣传这部影片,还不如让我直接面对这次事件
  这部影片是根据金爱兰同名小说改编的.宋慧这部作品里饰演一位患有先天性早衰症男孩的.妈妈. 

她当时是17, 有做偶像明星的梦想, 过她怀了在最终的挣扎下,选择了母爱. 宋慧自出道以来这是她第一次饰演妈妈的角色.

自己还不懂事就开始饰演的妈妈米拉角色,角色的性格和现实当中的我有许多相同之处. 我了更好的演出母,自己真的看了不少纪录片

电影里她17岁就生下了孩子和17岁就要面对她孩子的死亡会使观众感动的.

与其牵强的安在新派里面,还不如用微笑表达悲伤. 这次努力表现的更自然舒服.刚出道的时候还是个高中生,没有好好享受青春与剧中儿子的许多情节都很符合

剧情里面饰演爸爸大修的是巨星东元.他的儿子很热衷于女子组合, 他得到了游戏机礼物,过他却爸爸强了他的游戏机 使大家笑了出来. 她和姜东元一起拍戏感觉如何呢.们在2010年一起拍山茶花时候,还有一段恋爱绯闻..

上一次作品我们之间还在用敬语, 不是很熟悉.们是突然接到通知,第三天就去釜山开始拍摄了,就在那时,传出了恋爱绯闻,这反而给我们提供一个了解对方的机会(笑声)。我们是好同事

过去的两年里,宋慧一直致力于中国市场。她出演了吴宇森导演的太平和伊能静导演的我的女王还出演了代表香港新浪潮王家导演的一代宗还有许多有名的导演拿着作品找我过我还是有些不相信自己,导演们总是想让我发掘自己的潜能

岁的出道作品是顺风妇产科这部作品使她长期陷入一个漩涡。

电视剧中,我的形象和现实的性格差异很大。当时只是因为年龄小,演的比较有意思而已,其实我的性格是很内向不容易被人接受的风格,也不是能说会道。不过我现在已经变的有一些外向了,之前为了管理好自己的形象,所以一直在忍着。现在已经有了一些经验,对一些问题我会很坦率的。随着年龄的增长我也变的更敏感了,同时也变的固执了

宋慧
电视剧里面一直出演性格明朗的角色,她有一段时间不自觉的想躲开这种角色。她说她计划战恐怖片,还有就是反面角色宋慧韩国也是具有神秘性质的明星,虽然不经常上电视不过一直以美貌站立在演艺界。

当然说我漂亮,我很高兴,不过最近既漂亮年龄又小的明星有很多,说实话我有些伤心,因为大家不关注我的演技而是关注我的长相。所有的电影都是因为长相才被邀出演的。很难全部满足对方的要求
  还有就是身为出道很久的女演员,也一度因为陷入一些绯闻而使自己很艰难。

她也因为出现一些完全没有根据的绯闻和奇怪的赞助人传闻而感到荒唐。曾经在自己粉丝俱乐部看到过即使没有赞助人也可以生活…”的留言。那个人重来都没见过,就将关于赞助人的事儿是多么的荒唐

即使是现在只要是合作拍戏,有的时候也会传出绯闻。

实上,在我这个年龄段,即使谈恋爱了,也没什么。只要必要太过,就自然而然的接收了。因为是演员所以必须承受这些事情

韩国逐渐减少以女演员为主角的电影,不过宋慧一直在慢慢的增加着自己的履历。事业重要不过可以幸福的生活更重要。她到底什么时候会结婚呢?

目前还没有结婚的计划. 我的母亲也做她自己想做的事情,打算尽可能的晚结婚(笑声)。

尔新 LEEEUNJOO
记者

Hi @halo21 nice to hear from you. Hope you're doing fine.We cannot blame our dear unni to feel sad with this left and right rumors against her. I hope she'll soon realize to find some time for her personal life. That kind of happiness which only her true love can give her.Yes, she's well loved by her family,friends and fans but we can't give such kind of happiness to her. She had reached the marrying age that she wanted which is 32, I just wish she gives more time to her lovelife now.Even though she smiles,we can see the sadness in her eyes.Unni, I'm wishing you happiness with the man you truly deserves and can really makes you happy and will truly loves you for the rest of your life.I'm sure all your beloved fans will understand and respect whoever that man you'll choose to marry.God Bless you.Be strong and be healthy.Sarangheo.

Guest sunflower91

few more days to go, hopefully we can see SHK in Hongkong for MPL promo events/premiere screening and for sure the ever reliable kyonatics here are already on full alert for the updates . really wish the Hongkong promos/ MPL showing will be a success !
as for the IAQ aka "The Queens" movie which is set for release within a few weeks from now , can we still expect for a public appearance promo of the lead stars??? coz for now they are just releasing the still photos or posters for the movie , really hope the casts will have a public appearance to personally promote their movie via presscon or tv guestings prior to Nov 7 release date and not that sure also if in China if they have this sort of VIP screening with a red carpet event for their invited guests celebrities, hope they have one also or if they have press/critics screening  so we would know more about the film.
everytime there's a still photo or promo poster release of  "The Crossing"  movie , SHK is always super beautiful and leaves everyone in awe . with the Dec 2 release date , they have still ample time for more promos for this moive .  
 photo-LJM06I2WDG3X
really wish IAQ and The Crossing will be a big hit in China !
so looking forward also for the new Laneige CF of SHK soon , hopefully within a few days we will be surprised for its release.  btw , i just knew from Laneige FB that their model for their Homme line is Song Jae Rim, so nice of this guy coz i saw him during the VIP premiere of MPL , he showed his support for SHKs movie.
from entgroup news ,  they have an article about K-Dramas and it mentioned about SHKs Autumn in my Heart which somehow implies that this drama started the Hallyu Wave in 2000:
class="page_tit" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-align: center; height: 60px; line-height: 28px; overflow: auto; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"K-Dramas and Show Programs Lure Global Viewers014/10/17 16:38:00 (Beijing Time)   Source:Korea Bizwire    By:Veronica Huh

Korean television dramas have widely been beloved across Asian countries from China to Japan to the Philippines to Indonesia for the past few years with a series from "Autumn in My Heart" in 2000 to the most recent "My Love from the Star." Now dramas from South Korea dubbed K-Drama started to carve the way to the United States, triggered by an Internet-based video streaming website called DramaFever.

@cesc nice video. the song is perfect..can't deny the chemistry of this lovely couple...Im one of the chinggus personally praying that our dear Kyo will finally found her Man,,that will loved her for a thousand years,,,and they will have a happy life ever after,,,In God will..that will happen very very soon..

Thanks all chingus for up-to-date information about our Kyo. So happy when every time I open the thread, I see our Kyo somewhere on the 1st page of Soompi. We are: Dae-Of-The-Bak  :-bd

Sorry for reposting this pic, but I have something to say..
HI3L7d9.jpg

I trully love the poster of Kyo here. Her eyelight displays alot: sad but so strong and consistent.
Besides, (sorry for saying this Kyo unni /:)  , I often see Kyo in unfashionable casual clothes, therefore my eyes are really happy I see the poster above. The character's fashion has a great impression on me: luxurious and graceful  \m/

About IAQ posters, it seems they have the posters overphotoshopped :-S . Hic, I wonder why they have to do so when all the actors and actresses are great in terms of appearance already.

MPL, sorry for not restraining myself :|  . Here is me....
cry+cartoon.jpg  everytime I see the movie

Surely chingus are going to cry alot. There are two moments that are impressive to me. One is when Mira's words (when she is reading Aerum's document) are made at the same time her child does that. The another is the moment Aerum's last words to his parents: Appa, Omma... with tears falling from his eyes :(( :(( :(( . It deeply "scratches" my heart and I cry along. Even at the time I am writing this, that scene keeps lingering in my mind. Especially the music, it is great. The "innocent and classic"music for young Mira and Daesoo, the "funny" music for Daesoo's action of protecting his child.

For a brighter note ;;) . An "angel" (Daesoo's words, not me :> ) appears and so beautiful :x :x :x
XldCtb8.jpg

MayaE said: Hi @halo21 nice to hear from you. Hope you're doing fine.We cannot blame our dear unni to feel sad with this left and right rumors against her. I hope she'll soon realize to find some time for her personal life. That kind of happiness which only her true love can give her.Yes, she's well loved by her family,friends and fans but we can't give such kind of happiness to her. She had reached the marrying age that she wanted which is 32, I just wish she gives more time to her lovelife now.Even though she smiles,we can see the sadness in her eyes.Unni, I'm wishing you happiness with the man you truly deserves and can really makes you happy and will truly loves you for the rest of your life.I'm sure all your beloved fans will understand and respect whoever that man you'll choose to marry.God Bless you.Be strong and be healthy.Sarangheo.