Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi All, thanks for all the latest news.
Thanks ngoc chieu ngyuyen for the  Bazaar's article.Let me try my best to  translate some of the excerpts .
Song Hye Kyo
" I am very keen to go China for filming again however i am not very keen on Hollywood."
" Those who are very close to me always joke that i mature early,say that there's an old granny living inside me and also a soul of a senior high girl.But the weird thing is, i am very clueless towards adolescence.I don't know whether it's because i have been working since then? For some, their adolescence comes a little late some even in their 20s but i'm the exception. It seems that i just skip the adolescence years and jump till the present."
In the article states Noh Hee Kyung's outlook towards Kyo.
" The Song Hye Kyo now is still as beautiful as ever. Just that in her beauty, there's a hint of worry.A hint of loneliness in her lively self. She's very focus,loyal and calm. Looking at her eyes,it's as though she knows everything, able to see all the deepest secrets. She is a mysterious 'actress, human and woman", no words can describe her. Because of these, she is very charming. And the most important thing is , till now, this moment , she is still showing the world her limitless possibilities."
" Chinese fans treat me as a "Chinese local actress". I don't have the feeling of " a foreigner in a foreign land"  that's why i can focus in my acting."
Her response for the setting of The Crossing in the war era 
" Korea underwent similar turmoil era before and i happened to know people who live in that era.Director also told me stories of those periods so i am quite familiar with it. I remember one scene where all the background actors (extra) were filming on the ship, they were preparing to leave the country. There were a lot of "goodbye " scenes, i was so touched by their performances. In the movie, you will not be able too see their faces but everyone was so focus in their "goodbye" scenes with their families.It's as though i am living in that period. I imagined the moment when two Koreas were torn apart, i think many have these same feelings, who knows that the separation is a permanent one."
Her character in The Crossing " She's from an affluent family, never lack of one thing since young.She was lively, outgoing,pure and romantic. During war, she fled to Taiwan and since then she grows to be a mature and strong lady.Director Woo thinks the before Zhou Yun Fen is just like me and the latter is like Hwang Jin Yi's shadow. Zhou Yun Fen's strength is like reflecting my own self."
Director Woo has given the script to Hye Kyo many years ago. " Director got to know me better since then and he keeps editing my character in the scipt so that Zhou Yun Fen will be closer to my own self.This of course pulls me in deeper to this movie.It requires me to act out a character across a span of time and i am very excited. I need to learn dancing, playing piano ( 3 pieces). One of the piece is not very long but it is used as the soundtrack of this movie, i need to learn it in a short period of time and play it well."
Her character in Palpitating Life.
"I got the inspiration for Mira's character from my own mom. My mom is full of energy and she loves to laugh.Many people think that our characters were swapped.I think Mira and my mom are very similar.A 17 years old Mira is just like my mom,i listened to my mom's stories when she was young.My mom grew up in a village,she was  utterly a tomboy and the villagers didn't like her.I think 17 years old Mira's story and my mom's story are similar."
Regarding fellow Korean actors that are planning to come to China , she said " Their agencies need to think and plan for them. What they come to China for? How to keep their popularity long lasting?You cannot just think about the money because in the long term it's not good."
" Love and acting is the same, they are getting harder each day. After a few relationships, i realized that the more you are worried and hope for perfection,love is harder to come by.When you are young, you always think of happy ending. But now there are things to be worried about, for instance once you break up and he leaves, what happen?. I didn't have these worries and i didn't know how to protect myself then.Now if i am in a new relationship, i know how to protect myself. Is just like acting, when you were young you see certain actress act and you think it's easy but now it's not the case, you need to be better each time."
" Regarding marriage, my mom never forces me but once in a while she will mention that if i were to get married one day, i don't need to hold a big Korean wedding. Just hold an intimate and simple wedding where only my husband's close friends and mine are invited.It will be happy one."
"If i talk about myself,there's only one thing i can do for sure and that is to be diligent and have the sincerity when doing it. I was already acting since i was in my 20 and at that time i didn't really have any responsibilities towards my project.I just thought  i  need to act out my character well. These last few years, i started to have a sense of responsibilities towards my character, not only i will act out my character in my best possible abilities but also takes time to interact with fellow casts."
" I have 7 dogs at home and one them is a Maltese. He is 14 years old already and he is just like my grandpa."
Appearing simple and donning little to no make up in her latest movie " Palpitating Life" she said, " i have been donning great make up and wearing nice clothes in advertisement, banners and magazines. I am not that greedy to the point of expecting the same in my films. My fellow colleagues in their 20s are doing great job at it."

^ Thanks dear khxy for the lovely trans :x

hi hi to all chingus and thanks for all the updates :x

There is a film festvival from the south with  a lot of asian movies here...i was wishing to see MPL, but unfortunately, they are showing almost only movies in 2013 or early 2014 which hasn't been shown here when they were out...so many movies i want to watch, well i will make an effort to watch the tale of princess Kaguya and 1 vietnamese movie hehe. Hopefully next year they will show MPL, then i can watch her on big screen [-O<  .

i8cZ2S.jpg

Link to watch IAQ NGs
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODAwMzUwNDYw.html

weibo

Young lovely Kyo
8BP1e2.png

thanks for the trans @khxy.. :-)

wow! the real and true Kyo speaking i really like her being so humble and low profile inspite of her being a successful actress and celebrity.. :x :x :x

i'm glad that we have something in common..being an only child and loves dogs that considered it as siblings.. :-D :x :x

thank's for the info @utkim..and thank's for making this thread updated chingus.. ;-) :-D

Wishing everyone have a great time on weekend.
This is another MV I really love.
If everyone watch this.
Everyone will love it. ( I guess )  
:)>-  :))   ;)   :x

@khxy, thanks for the English trans of the Bazaar article. SHK is such an amazing person very down to earth. I give full credit to her mom to have raised such an exceptional woman. I truly wish she will find a good man who is worth her love :x

I find Writer Noh's description of Kyo to be full of deep affection, she has described Kyo's beauty, talent and persona with superlatives, "still as beautiful as ever"; "her limitless possibilities" and "no words can describe her" coming from a very respectable writer this means Kyo is really above the rest yet despite this she remains to be humble.

@khxy: very good, thanks for your trans, I haven't words other than words thanks to u, again again Thanks u so much  ^:)^ I like Kyo's answer, it is very strong unlike a frail girl, I love her also because of this.
" Regarding marriage, my mom never forces me but once in a while she will mention that if i were to get married one day, i don't need to hold a big Korean wedding. Just hold an intimate and simple wedding where only my husband's close friends and mine are invited.It will be happy one."

wow, great with a simple wish our Princess, but I think she has forgotten her 7 dogs in weddings :):)
her outfit is Dior 2014 autunm and spring
kwdWeOo.jpg
as tagged 
edit:
news from Dispatch: http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=110958&category=2&subcategory=49
1vaQaLz.jpg

Guest byahrista

Annyeong! :-h wow she age backwards, still looking young and classy.

I first saw her in Full House since then I like her. I even went to Korea to see the house but heard that it was closed. Glad to see her still sailing in the industry.

Guest ohsooyoung

Thanks @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the lovely pics of our queen and her co-stars :)

One word to describe the queens ~G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S~ >:D< >:D <

Guest sunflower91

thanks so much khxy for giving us info about SHKs Harper Bazaar article , as  always love her thoughts about her career and personal life in addition to the praise of her mentor and director , makes me want to have a copy of this magazine too!  SHKs relationship with her mom is truly an admirable one , from the way she was brought up to the way her mom gives her advice , so nice to know that despite her daughter's megastar status she wanted her to have a simple and intimate wedding, and that she thinks it will be a happy one.   love the way SHKs views on love and acting also, she has indeed learned a lot from her failed relationships , just sad that she used to have this thinking of always a happy ending and it seems she has never protected herself then when its over,  really wish she will be in a relationship wherein she will be loved and protected forever and this time it will be a happy ending !!!
happy to see Dispatch features fashion magazine cover of SHK for Harper Bazaar in China, love the way they mentioned her alluring beauty and the way she was made up and dressed with a mysterious femme fatale charm.photo-J4YVO7KR39UO

Guest sunflower91

the IAQ team never seems to ran out of awesome ideas in promoting the movie thru artistic and interesting poster that they relate to the characters in the moive , after the tarot card edition here comes the "puppet" series, but why oh why no big photo of  queen/high priestess SHK  holding a puppet, only the other casts , she has her pics as a puppet only .
photo-CUTPW1DV14Q5
the latest promo pics comes with this message but using the trans tools , i cant really figure out the whole message it somehow says something becoming a puppet when in love#我是女王#他喜歡長發,你絕不剪短;他一句“你胖了”,你馬上不吃晚飯瘦成閃電;他誇你笑得好看,你每天都笑容明媚。她說想念家鄉飯,你立馬去市場變身大廚;她說想要一個溫暖的家,你立馬攢錢買房…在愛情中我們總心甘情願被對方牽著鼻子走,成爲ta的傀儡。但愛ta並不意味著要變成ta#117要一起#

hope we can have update soon on SHks activities/promos, so looking forward to see her beautiful smile soon!!!

Guest sunflower91

just happen to see this article in soompi about the casting stories of popular dramas wherein they revealed that the leading actress role in popular dramas like AIMH, FH and All In were initially offered to another actress which she all turned down, well then as we all know SHK took the role of  the female lead as Yoon Joon-suh in Autumn in my Heart which makes her a household name, then the role of  Min SU-yeon/Sister Angela in the big hit All In drama  went again to SHK which further solidifies her star status and lastly , the  very cheerful Han Ji-eun role  in Full House went also to SHK  which makes her a certified Hallyu Queen !  I just dont know what could have been the outcome of those dramas if SHK was not cast on it, i might not be familiar with this dramas . Well , as they say if its really meant for you , it will definitely be yours no matter what. SHK  may not be the first or the original choice for these popular dramas yet by chance or i may say destiny, it all went to her and the rest is history!!!
   class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Entertainment Plus” Reveals Behind the Scenes Casting Stories of Popular Dramas and Films“Entertainment Plus” Reveals Behind the Scenes Casting Stories of Popular Dramas and Films

On the latest episode of MBC’s “Feel Good Day – Entertainment Plus,” the behind stories behind stars’ casting were revealed.

Some of the most shocking examples included actress Kim Hee Sun, who turned down Song Hye Gyo’s star-making roles in “Autumn Tale,” “Full House,” and “All In,” as well as Lee Jung Jae, who turned down Lee Byung Hun’s role in “Joint Security Area,” Rain’s role in “Full House,” and Park Shin Yang’s role in “Lovers in Paris.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/12/entertainment-plus-reveals-behind-the-scenes-casting-stories-of-popul

@khxy, thanks so much for the translation of the Bazaar article.  It's always a pleasure reading your translations :)

Jolie and sunflower91, thanks for the updates on IAQ and TC.  Seriously can't wait for both of these 2 movies to be released :)

John Woo gave a lecture at the National Film Master Class on Oct. 11 and said:

When making movies, must have love.  I love my actors, seeing them is like seeing my family, my children.  The bigger the star they are, the more they need care and help.  When filming The Crossing, get along with Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiao Ming, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Tong Da Wei and Song Hye Kyo like a family.

ece721a4jw1el7ab8q78vj20hs0dc0ta.jpg
ece721a4jw1el7ab9a4b5j20qo0f0wf9.jpg
cr as tagged

Guest sunflower91

from naver though its from a tvreport article , they have featured upcoming "The Crossing" movie wherein they highlight the latest promo posters that focused on the 3 female leads and of course our SHK is highlighted with praise of  their good looks  and a brief  description of their character.  So far we've knowned that this movie will be release first on mainland China by Dec 2 and to be followed in Taiwan and SIngapore ,but i havent heard any news yet about the release in other countries , hope we will have update soon on this.

송혜교-장쯔이-마사미, '태평륜' 속 韓中日 미모 격돌

기사입력 2014-10-13 16:12 20141013_1413184165_62176900_1_99_201410
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&sid2=222&oid=213&aid=0000561558
so proud of SHK  that she was handpicked by a great and world renowned directtor for this movie and for sure in return SHK did all her utmost best in portraying her character  to perfection that the director specially made for her.  happy to know the warm treatment SHK is receiving in doing her Chinese movies .   really wishing all the best and succes for her upcoming Chinese films.
20141013_1413184197_85128200_1_99_201410
hi hclover96 and ngoc chieu nguyen ! like you guys so looking forward for the successful release of her chinese films , really wish it will receive much much love and all out support from her fans.  love to see more awesome updates from you guys , lets always keep SHK thread  alive and kicking!hi mayaE! so happy that the female lead roles for AIMH, FH and All In went to SHK and she did  portrayed those roles effectively .