Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

yes, I agree with @cesc, how can we discuss HK movie without involving its her co star. c'mon guys, enjoy!!.
I remember once when bikyo again hot, then HK suddenly caught in a relationship with HB, all excited talking about this couple even when WW aired. Bikyo feel uncomfortable and one by one left the forum.after passing moment are not wearing in the past, that makes us more mature,  should not offend each other, let the water flow by itself. let the newbie express what he feels because I see so far no sentence or a photo that makes people uncomfortable. like CC with HK, HK with HXM, HK with TK. HK with TLenjoy all moments HK with her co star.
"HK why are you so beautiful and fascinating that many men who adore you"
:x
note:  ^:)^
once again it was a beautiful peaceful bro sis B-)

freshspring, utkim, tictock and dearies here are beautiful inside out like kyo :x

love the fans cute poses mimicking mama mira and papa daesoo in that pic...wanna pose like mama mira with that huge poster of mpl too in theatre...huuhuhuu...lucky korean, hongkong, taiwan, chinese and vietnam fans...

Hi,kyonatics I also wanted to close the recent topic here smoothly without hurtful feelings on both sides. I just wanted to clarify some point before moving on.

@WillysS Yes,you are right when you said that gyobin is an h2shipper and there's a lot of h2shipper posting in shk thread. But I think she never mention hb here. I myself is also an h2shipper but as far as I'm concerned we are all free to post here in shk thread as long as we don't make this thread a shipping paradise.We all have a proper thread wherein we can post for h2,O2,wonkyo and others.

@cesc,I also agree with what you propose that in the future,to be fair with all shippers and non shippers,let's not mention shk future leading men in this thread.Let's just focus on her as an actress and on her projects to avoid same kind of misunderstanding.

Hope this will serve as a lesson to all of us so as not to hurt each other's feelings. Let's just avoid this kind of conflict and respect each other's preferences and opinions.

Hope our deep love for unnie will help us ease the burden in each camp,Let our love for unnie once again bind us together as one. Hope everyone will cooperate so we can really move on smoothly. We are once a happy big Kyonatics family here,pls.let's continue to be one. Anyway,in the end our unnie's hearts desire will prevail.

This thread and the other thread that I belong serves as my inspiration and stress reliever. I don't want this thread to be close because of misunderstanding.

@gyobin,I hope you are now ok. In time, I hope those sadness will turn into joy and laughter.I'll be praying for you.I'm proud of you. Just forget the sad memories and just linger on the happy ones.

I hope senior kyonatics here will guide us not to repeat the history that you went through before.I don't know much of this but from what I sense it's a sad experience.

On my side, I close this case and I'll start to move on.

Thank you.

God Bless to all.

Guest sunflower91

hi sunbae0401! so far what i got is the showing date in mainland China only,  no news yet as to release to other countries and like you love to see this film also . im trying to find latest update  about this film so far i've just seen very limited promo pics/ trailers /still cuts of this film , please check on my post for the link of the video where the director talks about this film and portion of it shows some scenes with SHK. hopefully in the coming days we can have updates on this film as SHK is almost done with her MPL events in Korea , her Chinese fans for sure is looking forward for this film also and like us they are also awaiting for more updates about this film to think this will be release earlier than her "The Crossing" movie. Oh i cant wait to see new I Am Queen posters/trailer with SHK on it. So far we have limited pics of her in that movie. Here are some behind the scene pics last June in case you havent seen this before:
photo-BNNJXDKX0B6H

Perhaps the only ship that we can all board right now is Tai Ping Lun, the central character in John Woo's new film. BUT even that ship will eventually sink! So, hold on tight to you life jackets or you'll be finding Nemo soon. :D
Below are pics of SHK holding an adorable child actor on the set of Worlds Within. The mother of Chub McChubchub, who took the pics, described SHK as very sweet. :) There are pics of Hyun Bin holding the kid as well on her Naver blog 2717033, if you are curious.  
0ZPZzwy.jpg

UqVZYH9.jpg

XfzhlHd.png

Here are some black and white photos within photos for one of the MPL meet and greets. Credit goes to Naver blogger fosasisun. Cheers everyone :D
6KlQKTm.png
iaSlCN2.png
pmMgsIa.png

My most beautiful on earth Kyo :x :x :x
jXWVkdI.jpg
(CREDIT TO @TICKTOCKJULY) \m/
Huhu, Kyo, you make me so miserable and        nose-bleeding-smiley-emoticon.png   with such beauty.

I cant stop myself from looking at her all day and day after day. And.....one of the reasons is that pic photoshopped by me :D :D :D
Kyo ah, could you please share with me a little bit of your beauty?! I wish you are always like this and keep this beauty forever that I could look at when I grow older.
I wonder why my nickname is praised as being beautiful (by @halo21) but still named wrongly  :-\"

Mayae i hope u understand what i mean..i never said gyobin mention hb here.. i just said there are still many h2 shipper at here..no other purpose..

i love hb too..i love kdw too...i love every shk co star..sorry maya my english is not good i hopr u understand what i mean..love u guys...Gbu all

The latest news about Nicholas Tse ( known as Ting Fung) is mentioned by @hclover96 unnie and @rubylia, we had the English news.
I'll just quote the part related to Kyo unnie

[2014.09.12] FILM COMPANIES FIGHT OVER NICHOLAS TSE (Ting Fung) DESPITE HIS HIGH SALARY

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" Started by 330d , Today, 06:29 AM hong kong

Reportedly, Ting Fung did not mind giving a "discount" to make BUT. Obviously money was not the only motivation for him. Reportedly Ting Fung's next film would be the Wilson Yip Wai Shun directed film with Taiwan hunk Ethan Juan (Yuen King Tin). Top Korean star Song Hye-Kyo was in negotiation to be the lead actress.

Posted by hktopten
at 8:48 AM

Full here: http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2014/09/20140912-film-companies-fight-over.html

It's clear with me @WillysS,I never misunderstood you,just wanted to emphasize that we h2natics,wonkyonatics,O2 and others can free to post here as long as were not going to make shk thread a shipping paradise.that's only my point. I dont have any hard feelings on you and I admire you for using english tho' you have difficulty expressing your thoughts but still you're trying.let's close the case here and start moving on.We can't move on smoothly if we have hard feelings with each other. Thank you for loving that man too,tho' you prefer other man.I appreciate that.It's ok because we have to be broadminded and to respect other's preferences. Ok? Peace and God Bless you too.Happy sailing.