Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ @Ngoc, thanks for the great info  :x
Some stage greeting reviews with pics via naver blog
"Today also, as a matter of fact, Hye Kyo-ssi was too beautiful even though I'm a woman ♥"mpl_sg-20140907-104441.png

more pics and a vid:  http://m.blog.naver.com/ju2960/220115445780

"Especially, as portraying high school girl with short hair, she is totally lovely~"mpl_sg-20140907-104752.png

... just for fun^^D:  "Mi-Ra ya~, I'm hungry~~"M:  "Hold on now! I'll buy you chicken later."mpl_sg-20140907-104935.png 
more pics:  http://m.blog.naver.com/earl113/220115517984
@sgc12, thank for informing me :)

Guest ohsooyoung

Day 4, highest cumulative attendance so far, great then :) but..... Can it beat the record on day 5 today? Yessssssss please! [-O<

MBL, Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. Word of mouth. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

@MasY your welcome..we are a big happy family here.. ;)

happy to see SHK's delightful smiles nowadays on her tons of pics,vids,gifs,news and updates.. :D

she's recovering well now and more relaxed it's a positive sign coz she felt the unconditional love and support of the fans on her stage greetings in theaters she gained a lot of strength and will to move on for a good outcome.. >:D< ;)

thanks for the blocked screening hope there's more to come.. :x

Thank you everyone for posting great photos and videos of the stage greetingsI must say I am really impressed with KDW. He seems to be enjoying himself....very relaxed, funny, and friendly. He also took really good care of SHK..always saying lovely things about her before introducing her. It's great that SHK is at least friends with him, would be better if they were dating. SHK also seems a lot more relaxed ( no more apologizes, yay!). She looks beautiful in all the photos.

• Like 1

Guest AnJilaah

Thanks MasY for the pic. Lol just when I thought Dong Won has been wearing good fashion choices lately, he just had to make me take it back. Haha 
Anyway, i think Palpitating Life is doing well for its type of genre. Tazza 2 and Lucy are both actiom packed movies - the type of movies that tends to be number 1 in box office ( same can be apply to Holllywood as well). Sales went up to 90% yesterday and zi am positive it will still go up in the coming holidays. 
Additionally, There was an article up talking about the 3 movies and the top commenters all prefer My Palpitating Life :) As they say a movie is not measure with how big it opens but its longetivity. I believe My Palpitating Life has it. :) Fighting!