Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

Good morning everyone i just woke up and the first thing i did is to check it here.LOL!!! im really a devoted fan..well what can i say is that i really appreciate what kdw did in his interview his indeed really does his best to make shk smile as what we saw in the vip and stage greeting and for that =D> =D> =D>..

It's Tuesday in most parts of the world!!!!!!Happy Tuesday, everybody!  :-h Is every Kyonatic gearing up for tomorrow's BIG OPENING of MPL?Best of luck to WONKYO and little WON!I hope MPL attracts lotsa lotsa moviegoers! [-O<I know it will! It's going to be BIG!\:D/\:D/\:D/ m p l fighting!<:-P<:-P:))<:-P<:-P

Guest ohsooyoung

Good mornight peeps around the world :x :-h yeah @SusanC let's do this again together ;) :-bd

Just checked Kobis...Yay MBL remains #1 .....We can see work hard is paying off .....Up Up and away MBL

1.MY BRILLIANT LIFE ROCKS \m/ \m/ \m/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

SOLD-OUT TICKETS !!!!!!

Dream big 8-> =D> \:D/

Nothing is impossible :x 8->

ohsooyoung..........you are here! I missed you!  :-h Did you say SOLD OUT TICKETS? Did I hear it right? TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT?Tell me, ohsooyoung, does that mean that there will be no more tickets on sale in the ticket booth during opening day?I don't really know how ticket-selling works in Korea. Is it exclusively by reservation?Oh, I am so confused! But, I am so pumped up! SOLD OUT!Ok then, let's do more cheering up, ohsooyoung!WOO HOO! YES! MPL #1 \:D/\:D/\:D/Can you say how excited I am! :))M P L RULES!\:D/\:D/\:D/<:-P<:-P<:-P
Common guys, ONE more day to go, then it's MPL time! woo hoo!=D>=D>\:D/oopsies guys, I misunderstood ohsooyoung's post. She meant it is possible it could be a sold out! Dream Big, people:))

Guest ohsooyoung

Haha @SusanC :D For the record,that's only my WISH [-O< 8-> I want MBL's ticket to be sold-ould as fast as rocket plane when it takes off in the sky 8-> 8-> [-O< [-O<

Glad to be back here again ;) Missed ya more :x @SusanC

We're the cheerleader duo, aren't we? :)

MBL remains #1 at the ticket reservation

source: kobis

Oh I see, ohsooyoung, you meant, tickets could possibly sell out!Sorry, I misunderstood! Well, it is very possible that it could sell out!It's #! still, so, it might as well be a SOLD OUT! :))Let's all dream together, people! SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT!\:D/\:D/\:D/

@SusanC @ohsooyoung the cheering squad is back on track.. :D giving positive vibes for MPL..i think i'm having a jaw jerking and stomach ache of laughing yesterday's crazy and dilusional thinking w/ this amazing thread.. thanks guys for slowly making me overcome my shyness.. ;) i'm right to be part of this happy wonderful and big family here on SHK thread.. :D i have many siblings online now..Lol..

Really glad that someone spoke up for SHK..... in times like this...even a small support of encouragement goes along way than silence :) Hope that MPL will really do well and if Pirates can have 7 million viewers with comedy.....i hope that MPL will touch people's heart and make its way past that number :) Really really excited for tomorrow.....everyone....please do keep updating us the KOFIC datas.....Thank you

• Like 1

I don't know where to post this..but for the info. of many of us...we're wondering who director Park Chan Wook is...he attended the VIP premiere and praise SHK in her performance in MBL...or not?....if i'm mistaken sorry for the wrong info...but if he is...hmmm why do I feel like he's eying Kyo to star on his next film "Lady"...well it's just me folks  :D

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/01/director-park-chan-wook-to-direct-korean-movie-lady/

sorry mod...please let it pass...he's just a person of interest...

Hi @nozaroc .... i hope some great directors will choose SHK soon after MPL. She really deserves the opportunities and she is really growing as an actress :)The Crossing is another great movie...i believe that will really expose the calibre of SHK to the world and all film makers :)Hoping for the Best......Mr Bong for Mr Kang and Mr Park for Ms Song.....all the best :)

nozaroc said: I don't know where to post this..but for the info. of many of us...we're wondering who director Park Chan Wook is...he attended the VIP premiere and praise SHK in her performance in MBL...or not?....if i'm mistaken sorry for the wrong info...but if he is...hmmm why do I feel like he's eying Kyo to star on his next film "Lady"...well it's just me folks  :D

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/01/director-park-chan-wook-to-direct-korean-movie-lady/

sorry mod...please let it pass...he's just a person of interest...