Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

oaklove said: I think her agent Ms Park needs to tell SHK to stop apologizing now. The audience seems to not want to hear it any more, and she needs to remember people came to see the movie and other actors not just her. I think KDW is probably tired of hearing her say this by now. Focus the attention on the movie and fellow actors in the movie and not her tax issue.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Song Hye Kyo Shares Story Behind Visiting ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ Filming Site
Song Hye Kyo shared the story behind her visit to the filming site for It’s Okay, It’s Love.

In a recent interview, Song Hye Kyo said, “Everyone in the It’s Okay, It’s Love team, except Kong Hyo Jin, worked with me in That Winter, The Wind Blows. So I had promised them that I would visit the filming site once.”

74458002.jpg

Song Hye Kyo kept her promise by visiting SBS’s It’s Okay, It’s Love filming site recently, taking a photo with Zo In Sung, who acted opposite her in That Winter, The Wind Blows, and the staff members.

Song Hye Kyo said, “It was when the I had finished filming the Chinese movie so the timing also worked out well. I met the staff members and talked about many things.”

She added, “I also met [Kong] Hyo Jin and had dinner with her. Zo In Sung cheered me on for my upcoming movie promotions.” 

Song Hye Kyo’s new film My Palpitating Life will depict the story of a son suffering from progeria and his parents who look younger than him. The film is set to premiere on September 3.

Photo credit: Newsen
Mwave

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Song Hye Kyo Talks Paris Dating Scandal with Kang Dong Won
Song Hye Kyo spilled the story behind her recent dating rumors with Kang Dong Won.

During a recent interview with Newsen, Song Hye Kyo brought up the time she was involved in a dating rumor with Kang Dong Won during their trip to Paris for a photoshoot. 

She said, “I honestly didn’t know that photos were being taken of us.”

Song Hye Kyo shared, “At the time I headed to Paris after promoting the film The Crossing in Cannes and Dong Won oppa stayed in Paris for two days before heading to Barcelona. On the day we were supposed to meet up, we met along with the staff members in front of the hotel so I had no idea that people would think of us in that way.”

She said, “There were a lot of Chinese people on the street at the time. Some were Korean too. I was only looking ahead of me so I didn’t know that people were taking photos from behind us. I was shocked.”

In a previous interview Kang Dong Won had said, “People only recognized Song Hye Kyo and not me so I felt ashamed when my identity was only revealed by my Korean fans after the photos went public.”

About this, Song Hye Kyo smiled as she said, “I didn’t know that that’s how he felt. I thought people knew who we were before taking the pictures… I came to realize the whole situation after reading the articles. It became a bigger issue than I thought but it seemed like oppa [Kang Dong Won] was more upset about that than the dating rumor itself. I felt needlessly sorry.”

74371002.jpg

When asked if Kang Dong Won is close to being her ideal type, Song Hye Kyo answered, “I should be careful in how I answer this too. To be honest, he is good looking. So he’s not bad,” causing laughter.

My Palpitating Life starring Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won wil premiere on September 3.

Photo credit: Newsen
Mwave

• Like 1

Guest sunflower91

Any news for MPL pre screening tonigt or in the coming days ??? I have inquired here at CGV Cheongdam Cinecity if they have any idea as to the pre screening tonight or in the coming days they said only it will be shown on sept 3 we'll I guess if ever there's one it must be organized by other groups or company just like with the other pre screening and the VIP premiere that CGV is not involved with the events only their theater were used so their ticketing booth didn't have any idea.

Thanks so much freshspring you've always been helpful and love the beautiful pics of SHK from her latest interview.

thanks also starix with your post , I love the way SHK answered issues involving her handsome oppa KDW!

Guest don-kishot

i think there are two kind of scandals. the one that make a normal sane fan to give up supporting his/her favorite star and then there is a scandal witch wouldn't effect the love and the support  of fans. i think shk scandal belongs to the second category as for khj scandal, well that's a different story.

Song Hye Kyo, Kang Dong Won, and Jo Sung Mok look like one lovely family at 'My Brilliant Life' screening

Song Hye KyoKang Dong Won, and child actor Jo Sung Mok warmed hearts even before the premiere of their upcoming movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life') with a snapshot of their onscreen family!

The snapshot was shared through the movie's Facebook on August 29 and shows the co-stars looking like one beautiful family behind the scenes of their movie screening at CGV Yongsan, Seoul with five days left until the premiere. Fans were especially excited to see what Jo Sung Mok looks like without the makeup used to age him as shown in theposters and teasers.

'My Brilliant Life' is set to premiere on September 3!

song-hye-kyo_1409364394_MyBrilliantLife.

song-hye-kyo_1409364403_MyBrilliantLife_

song-hye-kyo_1409364418_MyBrilliantLife_

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/song-hye-kyo-kang-dong-won-and-jo-sung-mok-look-like-one-lovely-family-at-my-brilliant-life-screening

"Then, little by little, you begin to feel something in your throat, and before you know it, you are bawling your eyes out. 
TLDR: The feels be creeping up on the audience and BAM, the tears will flow like the Han River." _A Korean Jounalist_

watch?v=MOwEmvE-gIg
I have to say I can't agree with him more after watching again and again the movie OST performed by Jang Beom June. I don't know where to share my thoughts about this movie, facebook is just too crowded and messy, then I want to land all these emotions here in this thread.
- The Story: I start to understand why the original book has been the best seller. The author created a masterpiece about youth, love and family. The movie doesn't follow past-present-future term but the parent love is demonstrated via their story and son's imagination.They have a love in vail and take courage to stay together. Later on, it's family love making them inseparable no matter what happens. It's the motivation for their son, a trufully 17-year-old soul in appearance of 70s old man to overcome invisible embrassment and let the instinct win. He dreams of everything a teenager would dream, a pure first love. A love at young age may be accused and criticized, but just look at where the courage leads it to: a happiness and a dream for somebody else.This story is not princess-prince thing where we can only see on screen, we are surrounded by these palpitating life, the only thing that makes this one become extraordinary: the courage, the courage to form a family, to protect it from cruel and harsh world, to live rightously and to keep hope, dream until the last minute.
- Leading characters: I'd say in short words: concentration, empathy and chemistry 
- Music: simple acoustic but amazing voice and emotion. It starts nomally like telling a story just similar to how the movie opens with "easy telling scenes". Then, " the feels be creeping up on the audience". Nothing could hold up my tears from this moment. I would compare it with my favourite scene of all time in Autumn in my heart, when Song Hye Kyo realized Song Seung Hun, ran in and hug him from the back, emotion comes out like a volcano.I rarely bust into tears when listening to Kpop, well, a little difference this time.
In short, everything goes in sync for this OST MV, an amazing one. I believe it's a short version of the full movie. I'd search for english version of original book if it's available.Hope that my stupid sharing would not annoy you, yes, I can think this much by just watching a 4 minute MV.  8-|   
Now, keep refreshing the thread to be updated :D

^ such amazing and great comment, thanks you, vuthao :x

Thanks @staRix and @rubylia for the articles, hi hi, my heart went wrong when reading Kyo talked about Paris scandal :x

The crossing, this post was just posted few minutes ago.
68d0f7b5jw1ejv0ot6tuaj20p018g42m.jpg

Mr.John Woo is talking about the movie

68d0f7b5jw1ejv0oubmb4j218g0xcwk3.jpg68d0f7b5jw1ejv0owd1w7j218g0xcdoi.jpg

http://weibo.com/u/1758525365#_rnd1409412018847

Here is music video by @Okuny, In person, I love the music she choses, it really appropriates to the video :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IHrOQw39nU
cr to Okuny

The tickets of My Brilliant life on Sep, 3rd. Two sides of a ticket, one side is a poster and the other side is info of premiere
ib2PAY0aMnAhF.png
ijxubQWAiIuWH.png

Edit: Dun know what the surprise ticket's meaning is? :-/
ixrSH09a3rf1d.png
http://qhfl0802.blog.me/220108358686

Love those fanarts, these're just made by a Korean fan of unnie
ibeB9GJYdsjHRk.png
icMvGwgkjYoTW.png
ijeD91vfOvQFU.png
ibnyt3zLkBQ4L6.png
http://blog.naver.com/gksmfdmlrnse/220108430654

My friend translates 2 pics of chinese translation given by @freshspring for this video. Sorry I don't know how to insert video to forum, how low-tech I am :(
In this video, KDW says: "I hope this movie brings you joy and warmth, you can understand when watching. It will warm up your heart and I hope you can use your humane to support the movie which is led by brillant actress Song Hye Kyo and handsome actor Kang Dong Won."Song Hye Kyo: "Hi guys, I am Song Hye Kyo, recently I have made mistake annoying you, I will be more careful. I was worry when thinking who would show up today, but seeing you here make me feel so grateful. I hope you can enjoy and have positive comments about the movie. Thank you!"
So, I guess the funny part is " brillant actress SHK and handsome actor KDW" :))I am so sad to know that SHK is also affraid of people scolding her and avoid showing up :(
Because this translation goes from original Korean to Chinese, then my mother language before English, so please forgive any mistake and any better translation is appreciated!
  • Like 1

@vuthao, your thoughts are so awesome. Keep it up, dear.
Hope this is not a repost. Kyo is so cheerful and full of energy

:x :x :x
921d95cad1c8a78607234c2d6409c93d70cf508e
(CTO)
I believe just one's appearance and action can tell who he/she is. Looking at Kyo gives me something called Trust and Honesty.