Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Shanghai International Film Festival opens with starry red carpet

AC8C9EB48615768BFE52D6EF470C3_zps10ba11eb.jpg

The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival kicked off with a star-studded red carpet event in Shanghai, China, 14 June 2014. Chinese actress Gong Li, Hollywood star Nicole Kidman, South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Taiwanese model Lin Chi-ling stepped out with their breath-taking gowns. Gong Li, the first female president of the jury, stole the limelight with a glamorous nude gown featuring luxurious jewel embellishments.

Nicole Kidman also went for sparkle and wowed the crowd with her fancy floor-length gown. Donning an elegant white chiffon gown, Song Hey Kyo brought some refreshing air to the smoking hot red carpet.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/imc-photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=256421050#image=1

Song Hye Gyo announces the commence of Shanghai International Film Festival

Song Hye Gyo announced the commence of 'Shanghai International Film Festival'.

On June 14th, opening ceremony of 'The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival' was held at Shanghai Grand Theater, and actress Song Hye Gyo announced the commence of the festival with French film director Jacques Annaud.

During the opening ceremony, Song Hye Gyo said, "For me, a film is like a journey. I can always discover beautiful sceneries and unexpected joy as long as I do not stop. I believe that everyone can earn confidence and find one's true identity through many different experiences, which might devastate one sometimes. All of us will be able to the proud miracle of Asian film industry if we relentlessly face challenges."

From Korea, actor Yoo Ji Tae will be attending this year's Shanghai International Film Festival this year along with director Kim Sang Man. In addition, world famous actors and actresses from all over the world will also attend the festival, and a great number of movie fans at all over the world are now focusing their attention to Shanghai.

'Shanghai International Festival' is the most prestigious film festival of China, and it is counted as one of the largest film festivals of East Asia along with Busan and Tokyo International Film Festivals.

Meanwhile, this year's Shanghai International Film Festival will be held until June 22nd.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=306804

Guest rjuliet

omo @meiyan thanks a lot :D ...kyo looks so happy and comfortable with mr handsome trans, i wonder why, he seems like a gentleman that will treat kyo very well, or maybe he was just being uhhmm a devoted translator? :D 
 anyway, they look cute :D 
 947551a5jw1ehfwkbe2toj20gi0qodi0.jpg

Song Hye-kyo declares opening of Shanghai Film Festival

20140616_songhyekyo_AFP.jpg?itok=B4G8UnU

South Korea's actress Song Hye-kyo launched Shanghai International Film Festival on Saturday.

Song took the microphone following Jackie Chan as a representative of all Asian actresses.

"A movie is like a trip for me. I find joy discovering the variety of sceneries in the film. I hope you find wonderful (new insights into your) self through Asian movies," Song said in her congratulatory address, which moved the whole crowd.

In addition to SIFF's exceptional love for Song, her dress and style also caught the eyes of the public.

Her white tube-dress and hair worn half up reminded spectators of a Greek goddess, with her prominent shoulder line and collarbone adding to her elegant yet feminine look.

SIFF is dubbed one of Asia's top three international film fests together with Korea's Pusan International Film Festival and Japan's Tokyo International Film Festival.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/song-hye-kyo-declares-opening-shanghai-film-festival

Guest rjuliet

hahaha putriN , i kinda shipping kyo with all handsome men...lol ..but really hope she will choose the best one for her [-O< ...
oh and i love her side profile pics that u posted, absolutely gorgeous :x
Picture002_zps80b3e0b0.jpg

rjuliet, I'm with you, bcos she has the best chemie with all handsome men   ;;)

freaking gorgeous rite her side profile....... wait till you see this.... snow pink   :x :x

siff8_zps52783a3a.jpg~original

can't wait to share this, read at dc that MPL will be premiered in late Aug, a week before chuseok day....... Kyo please finish up IAQ filming as scheduled in Jul....... when MPL pc  :-/   :P

There so much goodies these past days..... our pages keeps on adding each day with delight to see. I feel so happy with all the activities happening with Hye Kyo..... what a joy.
I'm not familiar with other Actors and Actresses besides Hye Kyo and Joe Cheng.  I too wish that the movie will be well received.  
I can't help but point out the difference between Korean movie and Chinese movie production.   In Chinese movie they held presscon while the movie is still just starting shooting and mostly the shooting will take only 2 months or less (with the exception of Wong Kar Wai).  
I hope we can get some update with regards to My Palpitating Life.

^ I wish Kyo unnie would consider a Korean project after that :D , a drama

I think I get a harvest crop :D
There are a ton of pics of Kyo unnie at SIFF here in this page http://live.kankanews.com/cehua/2014-06-15/0014959737_7.shtml
About more than 80 pics :) Some of them:
37ea4da3ec285a8587c2504b44d8ac4e.jpg
1280f724dbbaa89bb69f90970e54c5af.jpg
448deb5b9b3a4b01484fc1beb4b6895a.jpg
796124d32ce014bed90fc259c0c604b0.jpg

d4bd0d5417c82af65e3d446d7ba8bf75.jpg
2128b4433df533f0dbed1c2191b759da.jpg
86d22039b60a5200484a2dcfb7c96fb2.jpg4c1e3c7b2fb8827b806084544c3fb826.jpg
130d2ad6d1ed71bd63d145fd9acb33cd.jpg