Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

SONG HYE KYO shines so brightly at the 17th SIFF!
Definitely her appearance in the opening ceremony of the film festival is "DAEBAK", "EPIC", "AWESOME" , "SUCCESS'. "BIG HIT", "WOW", "AMAZING"  whoaa Im lost for the exact term to describe it!   Right from the moment she steps out for the red carpet procession , she really wows everyone, even with her simple flowy white gown , no frills hairstyle, no pretentious accessories , with subtle makeup yet she managed to  pull it off so elegantly and in a very classy way and what makes her stood out the most, its because of her "BEAUTIFUL FACE" with that positive aura that radiates within.  Really good choice for her red carpet look, her gown, hairstyle and accessory paved way to focus on her beauty!
tmb69194143.jpgtmb69193905.jpgtmb69193962.jpgtmb69196589.jpg

It's not only that SHK participated in the red carpet , she was given a golden opportunity to give a welcome message alongside famous superstar Jackie Chan and Jean Jacques Annaud ( French film director).  Hopefully there will be english translation of her welcome speech! Really lovely on stage with her usual beautiful smile!
tmb69199754.jpgtmb69197391.jpg

tmb69197392.jpgtmb69197389.jpgtmb69196381.jpg

In addition she has the privilege to meet Chinese superstars with the likes of  Jackie Chan and Gong Li. Love to see her pic with them.
10424610_1458216201091471_1064669370_a.j10453954_569238163188990_514046046_a.jpg

She's really having a BLAST on this film festival!

tmb69196606.jpgtmb69194154.jpg
tmb69194157.jpgtmb69194129.jpg

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2Mzk0NTE2.html

She says " For me,acting is like going for a holiday.I believe i am heading to a beautiful destination.I believe if i press on, every holiday will prove to me that there are better and more beautiful scenery ahead and be surprise by it.Of course, the journey may be tough but all the tears and sweat i shed let me be a more confident and better me.If we continue to work hard and be courageous, surely we will witness miracles on Asian films."
source as labelled

this is Kyo's speech in SIFF :
 6月14日 宋慧乔上台用超级标准的中文说:“大家好,我是宋慧乔”,“对我来说,拍电影就像旅行一样,我相信如果我坚持下去,通过每一次旅行能看到更加美丽的旅行,这个过程可能很辛苦很艰难,不过我流下的泪水和汗水,使我更加自信,让我发现更好的自我。”hclover96 khxy : help me, can u trans it??? . thanks u so much  ^:)^:)
9dh1zYv.jpg

3juH5Mv.jpg

sina

Guest deaborj

thanks freshspring and rjuliet - happy to make u guys smile or laugh. just want to contribute in creating a positive and light vibe in this forum...i'm sure Kyo will be happy to see her fans happy and not flagging each other, supporting her in all her wonderful events and projects,:D ..........oh well, i'm becoming serious again...

Kyo making a BIG announcement....
KYO: To all my fans, special mention to the Kyonatics in Soompi.....I have a big anouncement to make.
KYO: I your Queen wishes to greet all your fathers a Happy Father's Day!

Guest deaborj

does  anyone know who's the designer of the gown? i was guessing it's another jenny packham gown because again it's simple but exquisite, very regal, very royal. i love the texture and fluidity. Am i right?

Kyo has every reason to be proud of her team. They sure know how to highlight her biggest and greatest physical asset-----her beautiful, angelic FACE.  no diamonds, no lady gaga-ish fashion choices to get people's attention.....a matchless beauty...Korea's most worthy beauty representative :D

Guest song4kim

So it is really a wedding gown she's wearing minus the veil...maybe she is giving us a hint that it will be coming soon?!! [-O< \:D/

Guest song4kim

Jackie Chan can also speak korean so maybe a mix of both chinese and english nd korean...wow they r both multilingual!amazing!!! =D>