Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

"song hye kyo-kang dong won" are #1 in most searched on nate, #3 on twitter issue ,and the news about them is #1 right now,,, 

such a powerful couple!  :-O heheh

I'm predicting the K-netz will jump to conclusion that the two are dating as that happen in my two other bias when they get to work twice...And why am I being negative???? b-( b-( b-( Excuse me sisters, my protective instincts always subconciously comes out.. ;)) :)>- Now, back to celebrating.. \:D/

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Become Married Couple in New Movie

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

2013-12-02 10:12

Already making one beautiful movie, Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo signed onto the upcoming film, Pit-A-Pat, My Life (Tentative English Title).

On December 2, Zip Cinema announced that Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won have been finalized in the movie Pit-A-Pat, My Life, based on the best-selling novel by Kim Ae Ran.

The novel is about a married couple who had their first child at age 17. The child is later diagnoized with Progeria, a rare genetic disease that causes a body to age quickly despite age, and is expected to die before age 17.

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will play the young parents, who try to live optimistically as their child grows older than they are.

The movie will begin filming in 2014.

Photo Credit: Elle, Harper’s Bazaar

cr.:enewsworld

Let the flood of articles begin... :D \:D/ Too giddy right now???Where are you guys???join me please... ;))

Guest JAYwalkers

class="titleNews" style="font-size: 23px; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-style: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Become Married Couple in New Movie

25745661.jpg

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52260/kangdongwon-and-songhyekyo-to-star-in-new-movie

wow, soooo happy after read this news....daebak hahaha...perfect couple , can't wait for the movie :-bd

Guest jjsweeter0211

OMG!!~ 
Best casting ever <3I have been waiting for this day for years . Finally it comes true!~ :x
It is the second time they are in the movie together since Camellia Love for Sale (2010) .
I hope they could act in the drama next ;)) Am I too greedy?  :\"> :P :x

::Mexteur:: Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo are artists in United Artist Agency (UAA) Entertainment, so it's no surprise that they participate in My Palpitating Life as lead characters. It's wonderful news; I'm certain that Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo shippers must be extremely happy to see the couple that they ardently ship reunite onscreen.

To be honest, I'm glad to see Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo act as husband and wife in this future project. The only drawback is that the netizens will possibly once again bring up the rumors that Kang Dong Won may be dating Song Hye Kyo in secret, which isn't negative if he were. :P

With the latest confirmation that Kang Dong Won is in as the father, I'd like to see who will portray the son soon.

love you crazy rabbit Chingus!!This is answered prayers for me!!!!Join me....dance w/ happiness!dance with me crazy rabbitI have been hoping and praying for this after watching them together in the movie ....Camelia!!Happy 1st day of December to everyone!Time to drink soju w/ my dongsaeng.I am floating in happiness already!floating crazy rabbit

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo cast in a new movie 'My Palpitating Life'

Article: Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo to meet up once again in the movie 'My Palpitating Life'

Source: Sports Hankook via Naver

1. [+1,664, -37] This is a visual shock...

2. [+1,093, -93] Wasn't there a rumor mill about Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won dating while shooting a movie together? Seeing as how they're actually shooting a movie together, I don't think that's true... since lovers don't tend to take on the same project, especially ex-lovers.

3. [+963, -118] I'm scared they'll fall in love with each other... I like Song Hye Gyo unni but... ㅋㅋㅋ nono ㅋㅋ

4. [+728, -35] Hul daebak!!! A movie that will make the eyes happy

5. [+619, -40] Wow, such exciting news, I'm looking for it.. I really love both actors ♥♥

6. [+268, -16] Song Hye Gyo has acted once with all of the best male actors of our time.. Won Bin, Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hun, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won ㅋㅋ Amazing. Fighting to Song Hye Gyo!!

7. [+240, -53] Song Hye Gyo's so pretty, who wouldn't want to hit on her? Why do people always assume it's the girl that's hitting on men? Stop assuming that she will date everyone... focus on how she touches our hearts with each project she takes on.

8. [+185, -30] She's this pretty and lovely even to me... it'd be weird for any male to not be obsessed with her..

Cr.:netizenbuzz

Emailed nb and twitted her for this..It really is trending in Korea considering how fast nb translated it... \:D/ Now I can breath a sigh of relief...All positive... #:-S #:-S

class="titleNews"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Become Married Couple in New Movie

Already making one beautiful movie, Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo signed onto the upcoming film, Pit-A-Pat, My Life (Tentative English Title).

25745661.jpg

On December 2, Zip Cinema announced that Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won have been finalized in the movie Pit-A-Pat, My Life, based on the best-selling novel by Kim Ae Ran.

The novel is about a married couple who had their first child at age 17. The child is later diagnoized with Progeria, a rare genetic disease that causes a body to age quickly despite age, and is expected to die before age 17.

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will play the young parents, who try to live optimistically as their child grows older than they are.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52260/kangdongwon-and-songhyekyo-to-star-in-new-movie

happy dance

Wooooooohoooooo!!!! yipeeehhh!!!! Am sooooooo HAPPY!!!!

So, my hunch came true then, especially when it was mentioned in an article yesterday that KDW will no longer be in the cast of "Good Friends" due to conflict in schedule...I have a strong hunch that it's because of "My Palpitating Life" because according to previous news, the movie will start filming sometime in January 2014...

whooo,  soooo very happy!!!

weee. Thanks for the news, KDW will look perfect as a teenager daddy and Kyo said earlier interview she would like to work with him again and now we get to see them again on big screen  <:-P . Love for sale was a way too short movie, it was not long enough for us :))

Can't wait for whom will be the boy !

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to play married couple in ‘Pit-A-Pat, My Life’

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 3 hours ago

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will star in upcoming movie ‘Pit-A-Pat, My Life’ (director: Lee Jae Yong; production: Zip Cinema).

‘Pit-A-Pat, My Life’ is directed by Lee Jae Yong who previously did ‘An Affair’ and ‘Untold Scandal’, while Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo reunites as a couple once again having worked together previously for the 2010 omnibus movie ‘Camellia – Love For Sale’.

Kang Dong Won stars as Dae Soo who already has a 16 year old son at the age of 33. Although hot-blooded, impulsive, thick-skinned, and insensitive, he loves his child very much. Compared to his previous slick city roles, Kang Dong Won takes on a role as a normal person, and a doting father.

Song Hye Kyo who shone in her role as a blind woman in the drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ earlier this year, plays the role of Mi Ra in her new movie. She also ditches her usual polished and stable style, and become an unwed mother at the age of 17, as she faces up bravely to the task of raising her child.

‘Pit-A-Pat, My Life’ is based on the novel of the same name by Kim Ae Ran, and revolves around a young couple who are both 17 years old and their baby A-Reum. They soon learn that A-Reum has Progeria syndrome, which is a rare genetic defect that shows advanced aging from an early age. Kim Ae Ran’s humorous way of writing and calm perspective in writing the story, has made the novel become a best-seller by selling 140,000 copies in 3 months.

The movie is scheduled to begin filming early next year.

By: Kang Da Ryung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Become Married Couple in New Movie

Already making one beautiful movie, Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo signed onto the upcoming film, Pit-A-Pat, My Life (Tentative English Title).

3rkr.jpg

On December 2, Zip Cinema announced that Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won have been finalized in the movie Pit-A-Pat, My Life, based on the best-selling novel by Kim Ae Ran. 

OMG!!~ 

Best casting ever <3
I have been waiting for this day for years . Finally it comes true!~ :x

It is the second time they are in the movie together since Camellia Love for Sale (2010) .

I hope they could act in the drama next ;)) Am I too greedy? 

:\">

:P

:x

Yups.. BEST Casting ever.. <:-P

Well honestly I prefer they do drama coz drama usually had longer times so they really can " " " :P

But 2 in a row.. You just awesome kdw.. But be nice n take care our princess.. Οº°˚˚˚°ºoκe :-w

Looooooovveeeeeee this daayyyyy yiippeee \m/ >:D<